X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for 75% of Americans

Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
    Hold on a minute. How come BT gets to swear unmoderated but if I post a "crap" certain persons who shall go unnamed (Pastor Ezekiel ) edits them out?
    Probably because he is a GODLY Man while you are but a simple minded woman. Dirty language is not something a lady like you should use.
    The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
    Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    sigpic

Comment

Damned is not a bad word. It's what happens to sinners.
      You can use it as a verb.
      "Jesus damned the homer to Hell."
      or as an adjective
      "That damned homer is going to Hell."
      Matthew:
      5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
      5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
      10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
      10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TwinkBoy View Post
        For TWO THOUSAND years now people have been expecting the return of JC, love. BUT...haha....WHERE is HE? Is he coming by the slow boat from Taiwan? If he is coming then he must be CRAWLING on his knees....oh wait...on HIS knees....hmmm...that's a thought loves. Anyway, where is he? I honesting do not understand why you self righteous just don't give it up and come into REALITY as you set aside your little JC fantasy.

Twink
        Twink, I hate to state the obvious, but you're going to hell. Sorry about your luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
          Probably because he is a GODLY Man while you are but a simple minded woman. Dirty language is not something a lady like you should use.
          Well according to him it wasn't swearing anyway. Hmph. And I didn't think it was that bad of a word! Shows what I know I suppose.
          Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
          I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
          Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
          Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
          Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
          - Ovid

Comment

Perhaps the others feel that the signs of His coming are not here, and thus he will not be returning in 2007, but at a later time, when the signs fortold in the bible are here.

Comment

Working...
            X