X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Years - Ejaculation Free!

Brothers,

You all know my past. Something I don't like to talk about at all. Especially not with any detail.

The gayness, the bone-fests in cheap motels. Waking up with a strange man still coupled to me. Multiple male genitalia in my face. Sticky sheets and pillows.

It was all so very sordid, I still ask Jesus to this day to forgive me for my filthy sins.

But God helped me overcome my desire for homo-rectal coitus, praise Him!

With no innocent men to assault, and with my wife long past her child bearing years, I am so proud that I have not had an issue in over 15 years!

I don't even miss it. The mild spasm of the prostate, ever increasing in intensity. The "slow-down" to restrain. And then the volcanic eruption when the man-steel is plowed into the inner depths of the rectum and held still, momentarily, before the seed is spewed.

Fag-free, and I'm sorry Jesus.

In Him
    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Re: 15 Years - Ejaculation Free!

Glory! I'm starting to share you Joy, Dear Brother, as my sorry excuse for a spouse became menopausal more than a year ago! I admire your soul, the characteristics of which were clearly mentioned in the Good Book!

Matthew 7:24
    Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And it might really be best to keep the seed in that stony mansion in storage for Heaven!

Matthew 13:20
    But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

This is such an important message I made sure that when my eager young, clean limbed, youthful young nephew can to visit with some of his school chums I read this aloud to them several times over.

They were rightfully horrified and entreated me to stop but my constant rumination about the horrors of anal sexualism compel me to recount this story (among others) whenever I feel a young boy; is in danger of choosing to be attracted to the the same sex like all homersexualisticalism enthusiasts do

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
      Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
        Brothers,

You all know my past. Something I don't like to talk about at all. Especially not with any detail.

The gayness, the bone-fests in cheap motels. Waking up with a strange man still coupled to me. Multiple male genitalia in my face. Sticky sheets and pillows.

It was all so very sordid, I still ask Jesus to this day to forgive me for my filthy sins.

But God helped me overcome my desire for homo-rectal coitus, praise Him!

With no innocent men to assault, and with my wife long past her child bearing years, I am so proud that I have not had an issue in over 15 years!

I don't even miss it. The mild spasm of the prostate, ever increasing in intensity. The "slow-down" to restrain. And then the volcanic eruption when the man-steel is plowed into the inner depths of the rectum and held still, momentarily, before the seed is spewed.

Fag-free, and I'm sorry Jesus.

In Him
        Brother Harold, I thank you for being the perfect role model for young Christian men. It is hard and we all struggle with the temptation of hot male bodies. For me, it's when I hear pounding dance music, almost deafening, and then images of muscular, bronzed and oiled men gyrate and dance into my head. It feels so real sometimes I think it's actually happening, sometimes twice in a weekend. This is a burden that I, like you, cannot unload.

Tell me, just to help struggling young Christian boys reading this thread, was there any particular moment you recall that was the absolute bottom. The lowest point in your sordid past? The boys would do well to hearken to your tale - for their sake, please spare us the goriest details.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Praise Jesus!

\0/

Your needs have been on my Prayer Wall for many years now, my brother, and I am so thrilled to testify that JESUS ANSWERS PRAYERS!

GLORY!
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Praise be His Glory!
            Your story touches me deeply, Brother Porter. You and I have often discussed in painstaking graphic detail of our sordid past before we took the stiff teachings of Jesus in and the erections of sweaty leather clad firm buttocked men out.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
              Tell me, just to help struggling young Christian boys reading this thread, was there any particular moment you recall that was the absolute bottom. The lowest point in your sordid past?
              I suppose it was the scat party in Reno about 20 years ago. Never really into this mandate of the homo-rectal lifestyle. It always troubled me, maybe even disgusted me. But when you choose to be gay, all the filth comes with it.

As a gay by choice, when I checked into the El Dorado in Reno, the suite was already filthy with gay semen and feces. Even WANTING to be a fag, I was repulsed.

That was about the end of my gayness. There was copulation in the trees and bushes, 7-11 restrooms and truck stop showers for a few years after that. And I don't want to get into any detail about the actual homo-rectal intercourse and the thrusting or seminal deposits. Better to leave such sin between me and God.

Fag free!

In Christ
              Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

You get used to taking cold showers. Trust me.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Good Satan doesn’t want your homophobic ass

Comment

Originally posted by Say10_ View Post
                    Good Satan doesn’t want your homophobic ass
                    But Bad Satan (the one that actually appears in Abrahamic religions) does.

As anyone who's read the Bible knows that, I have to enquire as to your purpose here? If it's to make yourself look ignorant, mission accomplished already.

Comment

Hallelujah Harold Porter! May we do some celebrating some night at your cabin in the woods with some prayer like the good old days when we first met? If I'd have to guess, that was about 15-16 years ago yes?

Comment

Working...
                      X