Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Prayer to protect me against ...
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Prayer to protect me against ... - 12-18-2010, 04:27 AM

I have reasons to believe my next door neighbor is a witch. First of all she has long black hair. Dark eyes.

Secondly She owns a black cat. Black cats have often been looked upon as a symbol of evil omens. It is believed that a lady who owns a black cat will have many suitors. The black cat in folklore has been able to change into human shape to act as a spy or courier for witches or demons.

The last thing is she owns a broom. She keeps this broom outside her door...

What do I do? . Please pray for me , my husband, and children.

“By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.” – 1 John 5:2-3

(#2)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Prayer to protect me against ... - 12-18-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adilene View Post
I have reasons to believe my next door neighbor is a witch. First of all she has long black hair. Dark eyes.
Say no more. This type of "exotic" coloring always bodes ill.

Keep isolated from her company, but write instead to your local Mormon and $cientology "temples" IN HER NAME. Include a 5 or 10 dollar bill, and urge them to visit her address so "you" may convert to their faith and hand over your family fortune. Maybe say somehing about having a dream (?) or you can elaborate with whatever seems right and enticing.

The witch will receive so many calls and visits at all hours that she will quickly pack up and leave.

And all the time you can be watching from behind your window curtain. (Hang some lace ones so you get a good view!)

Good luck!
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Adilene has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Prayer to protect me against ... - 12-18-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
Say no more. This type of "exotic" coloring always bodes ill.

Keep isolated from her company, but write instead to your local Mormon and $cientology "temples" IN HER NAME. Include a 5 or 10 dollar bill, and urge them to visit her address so "you" may convert to their faith and hand over your family fortune. Maybe say somehing about having a dream (?) or you can elaborate with whatever seems right and enticing.

The witch will receive so many calls and visits at all hours that she will quickly pack up and leave.

And all the time you can be watching from behind your window curtain. (Hang some lace ones so you get a good view!)

Good luck!

That is a good idea. Once my husband said hello to a mormon, and that Mormon continued to harass us. He even brought more of his Mormon buddies trying to spread their lies! They wouldn't go away for months.
I'm going to try that! If anything can make her leave it's a Mormon.

“By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.” – 1 John 5:2-3

(#4)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Prayer to protect me against ... - 12-18-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adilene View Post
I'm going to try that! If anything can make her leave it's a Mormon.
I wish you all the best in your righteous purging venture, dear Adilene.

Please let me know if I can assist further!
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Prayer to protect me against ... - 12-18-2010, 11:15 PM

What type of things should I look for. She doesn't come out too much during the day. Only night. I didn't know people like this existed until I saw it with my own eyes. Maybe she is a wicciam or something. I here they are very evil.

(#6)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Prayer to protect me against ... - 12-18-2010, 11:20 PM

Sister why not just get rid of her?

When she is out sneak in the attic and put some pot plants or a small meth lab up there. Then call the cops on her.

Miracles do happen Sister. Sometimes we just have to be creative.

You are in my prayers.

Helpful,

Sister Thumper

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Prayer to protect me against ... - 12-18-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
Sister why not just get rid of her?

When she is out sneak in the attic and put some pot plants or a small meth lab up there. Then call the cops on her.

Miracles do happen Sister. Sometimes we just have to be creative.

You are in my prayers.

Helpful,

Sister Thumper

That's a great idea! But unfortunately won't work for me because my husband prohibits any type of drugs in my house. we don't even take Tylenol. But none the less it's a great idea!