X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the next pope?

Greetings Fellow Christians,

Recently old Pope Been-a-dick announced his resignation. Although he was a ring kissing catlick, we can thank god he wasn't a handicapped polack like the last Pope. I'm really quite concerned that the next pope just might be a Nigra. I'm going to say it here folks, I think Obama is going to be the next pope...

That boy's stolen two elections already, why not a third?
    Ephesians 5:22-24
    22*Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23*For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24*Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Re: Who will be the next pope?

The runners and riders are here: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=87642 I'm offering 200/1 on any write-in candidate.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

If I were a a betting man I would put money on a gay paedo who uses his office to pierce young boys bottoms with his penile member.

But I guess that covers most priest

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Frankly, no matter whom they elect, it will be a step up from Benedict - he set really low standards!
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Law View Post
          I'm going to say it here folks, I think Obama is going to be the next pope... That boy's stolen two elections already, why not a third?
          That could very well be the case. Obama is more power hungry than Caligula, Nero, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Chairman Mao, Slobodan Milosevic, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Fidel Castro, Benito Mussolini, Augusto Pinochet, Vladimir Lenin, Napoleon, Vlad III the Impaler, Saddam Hussein, Muammar al-Gaddafi, Pol Pot, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong II and Jimmy Carter combined.

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            That could very well be the case. Obama is more power hungry than Caligula, Nero, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Chairman Mao, Slobodan Milosevic, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Fidel Castro, Benito Mussolini, Augusto Pinochet, Vladimir Lenin, Napoleon, Vlad III the Impaler, Saddam Hussein, Muammar al-Gaddafi, Pol Pot, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong II and Jimmy Carter combined.

Amen brother!!!

You forgot Nancy Pelosi and Atilla the Hun.
            22*Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23*For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24*Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Comment

He would still want to fit in with others of his race. The Popemobile would become a used black Cadillac with mud flaps.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

It certainly isn't beyond the Cathylicks to elect a Nazi. What's interesting is that Obama will be the first Muslim Nazi pope.

Comment

It certainly isn't beyond the Cathylicks to elect a Nazi.
                  Of course it isn't -it has already been done, Benedict was a member of Hitler Youth
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

There is no need of pope as Jesus is the only mediator between man and god. Also i praise your statement about woman must dress properly but when you said that only sluts gets raped, then why my neighbour, a muslim woman who covers herself all over with black 'burkha' got raped? the only part of her body that i ever seen was her eyes! also 2 SAMUEL 13 why did Amnon, the broother of Taamar raped her? woman in those days used to dress properly including head veil.

yes woman MUST dress in modesty but the statement sluts gets raped is not true otherwise why anyone want to have sex with a woman who never ever shows her body part like the muslim woman i mnetioned? that means men have that instict to have sex with woman always whether or not they advertise their body. God knew it and that is why he says in scripture to avoid tempation and commands not to commit adultery.

Comment

Amen brother!!!

You forgot Nancy Pelosi and Atilla the Hun.
                      And Ghandi.
                      Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                        If I were a a betting man I would put money on a gay paedo who uses his office to pierce young boys bottoms with his penile member.

But I guess that covers most priest

YIC
                        Just wondered why you have to use the above language if you are a true christian. You cant use the same tounge to praise god and to say those bad words. there are other words in english to express your ides.

Comment

Originally posted by roshna View Post
                          There is no need of pope as Jesus is the only mediator between man and god. Also i praise your statement about woman must dress properly but when you said that only sluts gets raped, then why my neighbour, a muslim woman who covers herself all over with black 'burkha' got raped? the only part of her body that i ever seen was her eyes! also 2 SAMUEL 13 why did Amnon, the broother of Taamar raped her? woman in those days used to dress properly including head veil.

yes woman MUST dress in modesty but the statement sluts gets raped is not true otherwise why anyone want to have sex with a woman who never ever shows her body part like the muslim woman i mnetioned? that means men have that instict to have sex with woman always whether or not they advertise their body. God knew it and that is why he says in scripture to avoid tempation and commands not to commit adultery.
                          If you heathen neighbor got raped, she was what we call a secret slut. She may have appeared chaste and modest, and she may have even been a virgin, but her heart was wanton and she secretly craved sex. By getting herself raped, she satisfied her sinful desires, but she still has plausible deniability in public. It is more common than you think, we see this behavior frequently among unsaved virgin whores.
                          Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
                            If you heathen neighbor got raped, she was what we call a secret slut. She may have appeared chaste and modest, and she may have even been a virgin, but her heart was wanton and she secretly craved sex. By getting herself raped, she satisfied her sinful desires, but she still has plausible deniability in public. It is more common than you think, we see this behavior frequently among unsaved virgin whores.
                            and what about Taamar got raped my amnon, the brother in 2 samuel 13?

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
                              why are there paedophiles if men themselves doesnt crave for sex? why have i received a baby girl of 1 yr old in our ward for emergency care because she got raped by her uncle on babysitting? is that baby a slut too?

Comment

Working...
                              X