X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of artist will ex-President Obama be?

As I reflect on the reality that we will soon be free of the tyranny of Obama, I wonder what kind of paintings he will draw in his retirement? And how much brush he will clear on his ranch? I doubt he can match the achievements of Bush and Reagan in this regard, who are truly legends in the ranch maintenance community. These are truly Presidential activities, not jetting around brokering world peace or other such malarky.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: What kind of artist will ex-President Obama be?

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
    As I reflect on the reality that we will soon be free of the tyranny of Obama, I wonder what kind of paintings he will draw in his retirement? And how much brush he will clear on his ranch? I doubt he can match the achievements of Bush and Reagan in this regard, who are truly legends in the ranch maintenance community. These are truly Presidential activities, not jetting around brokering world peace or other such malarky.
    Whatever Mr. Obama chooses to do (I suspect he'll be in the so called "adult entertainment" branch of the art world catering for those with obscure tastes), he'll never surpass the masterworks by George W. Bush. I present here some of his better-known works.

Some of his subjects are of outmost laudability and highly praised, such as this accurate depiction of another great world leader, Mr. Putin.

However, sometimes I have asked if his choice for models has been thoroughly scrutinized by his spiritual advisors. I mean, why paint Dalai Llama?

As I said, I have questioned his judgment but after some careful examination it is crystal clear that this painting is a warning: The smiling face of the Llama is that of a false prophet (Revelation 20:10). The hypocritical lip positions give it away. Verily, GWB could have been as great a painter as he was the leader of the Free World for Jesus.

I still wonder when he'll start producing images of Jesus Christ, his bestest friend and mate. After all, all kind of praise is welcomed by Jesus in His other Trinital form of God the Father!

Psalms 150:1
    Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

I look forward to the day they add a new section to the George W Bush Library to showcase his art, along with a petting zoo in respect of Ronald Reagan's love of horses and ranches. Several of the more boring sections can be mothballed: ignoring the bin Laden determined to attack memo, initiating the Iraq war, failing to find WMD in Iraq, failing to capture bin Laden, Katrina, Guantanamo, habeus corpus, the Great Recession, avoidance of Vietnam draft, stacking the justice dept with loyal Bushies, crucifying the American language... "gynacologists practicing their love with women" really?!? Boring. Show me the paintings any day of the week for $17 per visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
        I can't tell you anything on Mr. Obama... it's difficult to say what he'll do next, it's always a surprise.
        He might just sit around and watch TV... does he even paint is my question?
        Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].
        Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
        Psalms 71:14 - But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by CultKitty98 View Post
          I can't tell you anything on Mr. Obama... it's difficult to say what he'll do next, it's always a surprise.
          He might just sit around and watch TV... does he even paint is my question?
          That's my worry too. Idle hands do the devil's work... I fear he will be meddling in world affairs for decades to come like Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter. The only democrat to not persist in destroying America after their term was up was JFK, if you catch my drift.

Comment

My guess is he'll probably return to his native Kenya to practice his Muslim faith. If he tries to practice Moon Worship in America under President Trump, he'll be rounded up and shipped back anyway.

Comment

In my opinion he will probably be a con-artist.
              Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

No question in my mind that he will return to Chicago to deface public property. That, apparently, is what "community organizers" do.
                Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Comment

Sad to say, but Obama is going to continue to do what he did for the last 7 years - live on CP time, play golf, and take vacations.
                  Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                  brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                  ...and get off my lawn
                  sigpic

Comment

He will be the artist formerly known as Barak. He is a Black man so he has natural rhythm. He may appear on Dancing With The Stars on TV.
                    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Working...
                    X