X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament.

Originally posted by Mylordismystrength View Post
    Thank you for your post may the Lord bless you.
    You're welcome, and He Does (Malachi 3:10)!

Blessed is the Lord Our God. Salvation and Glory , Honor and Praise be to Jesus Christ. King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
    Amen!

Peace be with aBecaund

I love you all
    It's not hard, as we are the veritable hands and feet of Jesus Christ Himself (1st Corinthians 3:16).

and I will see you in heaven also.
    I seriously doubt that.

I for one know for a fact we after being saved are not supposed to continue in our sinful ways. Little by little the Lord shall drive it out. I agree 100 percent.
    This shows you have no knowledge and understanding of God's Word. He doesn't say anything about driving out sin little by little. He tells us that if we love Him, we will keep His commandments and it will not be difficult for us to do so (1 John 5:3). There's no "driving out" when something becomes abhorrent. Why would God need to drive out a sin from a vessel in which His Holy Spirit resides and controls? What possible sin could the Holy Spirit be harboring?
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Deuteronomy 7:22 KJV
      King James Version
      And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee. Yes he does little by little it's not just implying nations it's talking about sin to.
      Exodus 23:30 KJV
      King James Version
      By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased , and inherit the land.

1 John 1:8
      King James Version (KJV)
      8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Romans 10
      King James Version (KJV)
      10 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So stop saying who goes to heaven or who goes to hell. For you are not the judge of me. I have but one judge the Christ. God Bless you all My the lord have mercy on ALL OF OUR wretched souls. For I welcome the judgement of my father in heaven and I love when he corrects me. I was merly asking who is gonna stand and fight for the Lord against the false church and doctrines going on. If I offended any of you I am truly sorry because those aren't my intentions. Love to you all and God bless and may all the praise and glory go to Jesus Christ Our Lord.

Comment

Deuteronomy 7:22 KJV
        King James Version
        And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee. Yes he does little by little it's not just implying nations it's talking about sin to.
        You can't just make up analogies, dear. Nations mean nations, not sin, not temptations, not irritations, not nagging thoughts in the back of your mind that come out when lack of sleep and food make you weak and vulnerable to acting on instinct.

Nations = sin. That's funny.

Exodus 23:30 KJV
        King James Version
        By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased , and inherit the land.
        Who was He talking to, dear? In what context (hint - not you, and not in the context of sin)?

1 John 1:8
        King James Version (KJV)
        8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
        I did have sin, and I was not deceived! Praise God! When I confessed my sins and accepted Jesus as my Lord and Master, I was Born Again! I was created anew! I was created a perfect vessel, a temple of the infallible Holy Spirit, and the Lord Almighty Himself has washed away my sins! I am made perfect in the Holy Blood of the Lamb!

Romans 10
        King James Version (KJV)
        10 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
        Yes, it is His desire. He even desired the Pharaoh be saved even as He hardened the Pharaoh's heart against Him! Such is the mysterious but perfect Will of God! Hallelujah!

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
        So are you calling Jesus a big, fat liar when He said He did not come to abolish the Law but to fulfil it (Matthew 5:17)?

So stop saying who goes to heaven or who goes to hell. For you are not the judge of me. I have but one judge the Christ.
        I'm not saying who goes to Heaven or Hell, I'm quoting the Bible Itself. The Bible Itself tells us who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell. You would be wise to read it dear, and read it as it is written, not as it comforts you and your already established, extra-Biblically inspired conscience.

God Bless you all
        Oh He does. Remember? I just said that in my last post.

My the lord have mercy on ALL OF OUR wretched souls.
        The True Christian's™ soul is no longer wretched, but righteous! Praise God, we have mercy! We have been judged, and found NOT GUILTY by virtue of the fact that the Lord Almighty Himself sees the Perfect and Sinless Face of Christ when He looks at us! God sees only Christ’s righteousness covering us (Ephesians 2:13; Hebrews 8:12). In this way, our sin debt cancelled, our relationship with God restored, and our eternity secured (John 3:18; 20:31)! Your insistence that He does not do as He says is a testament to your own lack of faith.

For I welcome the judgement of my father in heaven and I love when he corrects me.
        So then... make these corrections.

I was merly asking who is gonna stand and fight for the Lord against the false church and doctrines going on.
        Yes, that's what we do here at Landover Baptist Church. All day, every day. We stand and fight for the LORD against all His enemies, even those who think they are Christians but are instead duped by Satan's lies. Many people erroneously believe the Gospel Message just happens to coincidentally line up with their own moral code. We expose that hypocrisy here, in hopes that the devil himself may flee when faced with the Word of God so confidently wielded (Ephesians 6:17).

If I offended any of you I am truly sorry because those aren't my intentions. Love to you all and God bless and may all the praise and glory go to Jesus Christ Our Lord.
        I forgive you. No go and sin no more.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

These are some of my favorite bible passages.

Romans 12:19-21 Do not take revenge my friends, but leave room for God's wrath for it is written: It is mine to avenge. I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him, if he is thirsty, give him drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head do not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Luke 6:31 Do onto others as you would have them do to you.

John 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God, yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

I don't agree with your statement that people are trash. You will never convince me to speak of my fellow man like that. I read some of the posts before I registered and some of them were downright condescending to people. I am not religious. There are some bible versus that stick out for me, from when I was younger I listed some of them. I know that I will get hated on for I am about to say, and I really don't mean to offend anyone. I don't go to church because of several reasons.

1. I found some people in church to be hypocrites. ( again not all)

2. You give money to a church that doesn't let anybody worship there.

3. I believed God created everyone, knew what they were going to do before they did it. (God sees everything, and is all knowing right). Yet people exclude gays, lesbians, and in some cases black people. Yes I have seen this.

4. I don't think that I could ever judge someone even if I was saved, because I am not perfect and will not judge others.

I have some questions for you. If you don't mind. You are not obligated to answer of course.

1. Do you follow the Old Testament and the New Testament or just the New Testament and what is your reasoning if you do not?

2. What was the name of Lot's wife? It doesn't say just says she looks back and turns into a pillar salt.

3. Why do most people only focus on the hate and sins of the bible? They make God out to be this evil person, that will smite you all the time.

4. I am with some of the people on the dinosaur perspective it says every animal not just some. What is your explanation?

I know this post is long and I apologize. Your post just stood out obviously. If you don't want to respond that is ok.

Sincerely,

Jody

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
          I wanted to create this sermon as a practical guide to sin and the New Testament.

We get a lot of unsaved trash here claiming that that Old Testament doesn't apply. If you fall into this category, this thread is for you. Here are the 67 sins for you to avoid from the New Testament only, you fluffy bunny cafeteria Christian.

We also get our share of Catholics who like to wax about the seven deadly sins. It's not seven It's closer to 100x that amount, but if you only want to look at what the New Testament says, this thread is also for you.

If you are a True Believing right with God Christian like myself, this thread is probably not for you as I didn't include the Old Testament's other 500 or so ordinances.

Feel free to add to or tell me where I have counted the same sin twice. I would appreciate any and all feedback. My email is in my signature if you are uncomfortable registering.

The 67 Deadly Sins of the New Testament.

Starting with Galatians 5:19-21. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; 1 Adultery, 2 fornication, 3 uncleanness, 4 lasciviousness,
          5 Idolatry, 6 witchcraft, 7 hatred, 8 variance, 9 emulations, 10 wrath, 11 strife, 12 seditions, 13 heresies,
          14 Envyings, 15 murders, 16 drunkenness, 17 revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

17 deadly sins here to start it off.

Next Romans 1:26-32. Here is a big list.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
          And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Homosexuality both male and female. One more to add. 18 deadly sins.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
          Being filled with all 19 unrighteousness, fornication, 20 wickedness, 21 covetousness, 22 maliciousness; full of envy, murder, 23 debate, 24 deceit, 25 malignity; 26 whisperers, 27 Backbiters, 28 haters of God, 29 despiteful, 30 proud, 31 boasters, 32 inventors of evil things, 33 disobedient to parents, 34 Without understanding, 35 covenantbreakers, 36 without natural affection, 37 implacable, 38 unmerciful:
          Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I counted three that were covered in Galatians fornication, envy and murder. I count 20 more here. Now our deadly sins list is up to 38. Notice the penalty here not only includes people who do these things, but those who tolerate and coddle sinners.

1 Timothy 1:9-10
          Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the 39 lawless and disobedient, 40 for the ungodly and 41 for sinners, 42 for unholy and profane, 43 for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For 44 whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, 45for menstealers, 46 for liars, 47 for perjured persons, 48 and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

There's 10 more. Homersexuals and murderers were included already, but father and mother murderers weren't covered, so I'm keeping it. Honestly, it's not that I don't want to renumber the entire thing.

You could make the case that liars is covered under deceit, but I believe someone can be deceitful and not lie. Any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine. That's a nice blanket sin there.

That's 48 deadly sins according to Paul, so far.

Now let's add Apocalypse of John the Divine.

Revelation 21:8 But the 49 fearful, and 50 unbelieving, and 51 the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and 52 sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Murderers, whoremongers, idolaters and liars were already covered. I count four more types of sinners going to burn in the lake of fire. 52 deadly sins by my count.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but 53 whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Calling someone a fool. That's another deadly sin. That's 53 for you scoring at home.

Matthew 5:28, 32 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

and

But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Looking at a woman with lust in your heart and divorce. 55 deadly sins.

Matthew 19:18-19
          [..]If thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
          He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, 56 Thou shalt not steal, 57 Thou shalt not bear false witness,
          Honour thy father and thy mother: and, 58 Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Murder, adultery and disobedience toward parents have been covered already, so that's three more.

That is 58 deadly sins.

Ephesians 5:3-7, 18 Neither 59 filthiness, 60 nor foolish talking, 61 nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
          For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
          And 62 do not be drunk with wine, which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit

I found four more from Paul. That's 62 deadly sins. Back to another Gospel.

Mark 7:21-22 For from within, out of the heart of men, 63 proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, 64 an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, 65 foolishness:

I'm going to allow foolishness even though it is similar to foolish talking, because they are different to me. 65 deadly sins.

2 Corinthians 12:20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, 66 swellings, 67 tumults:

That is now 67 deadly sins according to the New Testament.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenskye2 View Post
            These are some of my favorite bible passages.

Romans 12:19-21 Do not take revenge my friends, but leave room for God's wrath for it is written: It is mine to avenge. I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him, if he is thirsty, give him drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head do not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Luke 6:31 Do onto others as you would have them do to you.

John 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God, yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
            Hi sweetie and to our Godly forum! it would be really neat if you could find your way to the Introduction Forum and introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little better!

I don't agree with your statement that people are trash. You will never convince me to speak of my fellow man like that.
            That is very nice of you, honey!

1. I found some people in church to be hypocrites. ( again not all)
            Do you have an example, or is this just an empty accusation thrown in the air?

2. You give money to a church that doesn't let anybody worship there.
            Honey, all True Christians™ are welcome in our church! We just don't want any God-mocking liars and thieves and atheists in our midst!

3. I believed God created everyone, knew what they were going to do before they did it. (God sees everything, and is all knowing right). Yet people exclude gays, lesbians, and in some cases black people. Yes I have seen this.
            Of course God created all people, and He knows how we are going to end up.

Psalm 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Why do you think He created Hell? To stay empty? No, He intentionally leads people to damnation:

Ezekiel 20-25-26
            25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;
            26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the Lord.

You see? That's how we know that He is the Lord! If He didn't mislead people and send them to Hell, we wouldn't have known this!

4. I don't think that I could ever judge someone even if I was saved, because I am not perfect and will not judge others.
            Well, you see, God wants us to judge others:

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1. Do you follow the Old Testament and the New Testament or just the New Testament and what is your reasoning if you do not?
            Both, of course!

2. What was the name of Lot's wife? It doesn't say just says she looks back and turns into a pillar salt.
            You just answered your own question. Of course her name is not mentioned, it's because she wasn't important. Is the name of any Adam and Eve's daughter mentioned? Of course not! Does that mean that Seth had sex with his mom to reproduce humanity? Not (hopefully)!

3. Why do most people only focus on the hate and sins of the bible? They make God out to be this evil person, that will smite you all the time.
            Because that's the message of the Bible, dear.

4. I am with some of the people on the dinosaur perspective it says every animal not just some. What is your explanation?
            I'm afraid I do not follow: dinosaur perspective on what? Why would I care what was dinosaur perspective on anything, anyway?

I hope that was helpful, sweetie.
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I don't agree with your statement that people are trash. You will never convince me to speak of my fellow man like that.
              It doesn't matter how you speak of your fellow man, it matters how the LORD does. And He does refer to sinners in the most vile, disgusting ways. Unless you save and treasure old, used menstrual rags, you should at least recognize what the LORD thinks of you (Isaiah 64:6).

I read some of the posts before I registered and some of them were downright condescending to people.
              Can you prove they were condescending? Please use Scripture to support your argument.

I am not religious....

3. I believed God created everyone, knew what they were going to do before they did it.
              You're not religious, you just have religious beliefs?

You could if you were Born Again. Then you'd be compelled to judge (2nd Timothy 4:1-2), and you'd have the tools to do it well. You'd have the tool of Righteousness (John 7:24)!

Despite the fact the Old Testament was written by the Jews, and despite the fact that they cannot be trusted farther than they can be thrown, nevertheless, it is the same God-Breathed Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), so the LORD has washed the Jewish stench off the old, and made it glorious. He works miracles like that you know.

The Holy Ghost never thought it important enough to include that, so you can rest assured that it's not important.

He will smite most people. Jesus makes it very clear that most people will go to Hell:

Matthew 3:10, 12; 5:17; 5:29-30; 7:13-14; 7:19; 8:12; 10:14-15; 11:20-24; 13:41-42, 50; 15:13; 18:23-35; 21:33-41; 21:44; 22:1-14; 24:37; 24:50-51; 25:14-30; 25:30; 25:41; 25:46

Mark 4:11-12; 6:11; 7:9-10; 9:43-49; 12:1-9; 16:16

Luke 3:9; 3:17; 10:10-15; 12:5; 12:46-47; 13:3, 5; 13:23-30; 16:19-31; 19:22-27

John 3:18, 36; 15:6

Acts 3:23

Romans 1:31-32

1 Corinthians 3:17; 10:8; 10:9; 10:10

2 Corinthians 5:11

Galatians 1:8-9

Ephesians 5:6

1 Thessalonians 1:10; 4:13

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9; 2:8; 2:11-12

Hebrews 6:8; 7:1; 9:13-22; 10:27; 10:28-29-31;11:31; 12:20

1 Peter 1:2

2 Peter 2:5; 3:6; 3:10

It says "kinds" (Genesis 6:20). Baraminologists are working on this issue diligently and passionately.

I know this post is long and I apologize. Your post just stood out obviously. If you don't want to respond that is ok.

Sincerely,

Jody
              Not to worry, Jody! We love to talk about the Goodness of the LORD (Psalm 119:68)!

Comment

Sincerely,

Jody
                It is not all people who are trash, merely a proportion of them. We True Christians are not trash. We know that.

However, it is not us who will convince you that describing people as trash is correct, but God Himself.

Romans 9 is an explanation of not only how God uses His Power, but why he uses that Power and exercises His Perfect Discretion. In this Chapter, God states as follows:

Ro:9:17: For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
                Ro:9:18: Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
                Ro:9:19: Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
                Ro:9:20: Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
                Ro:9:21: Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
                Ro:9:22: What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Ro:9:23: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

I know you will have difficulty reading all that as you seem like a person who has never read a Bible, but look at the bold part.

God is quite clear. He makes people who are trash so that He can destroy them and thereby show His Magnificent Power.

Calling those people "Trash" is the only way to address them.
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Hello dear, and welcome to our friendly forums! I can understand your shock must be very great. How blessed you are to know the LORD sent you here to show you the Truth©!

Christ didn't die for everyone, dear.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
                  John 14:21

Simply believing that Jesus existed, even believing He died on the cross for the sins of mankind, does not Save a man.

I hope you return and read more on our informative and 100% Biblically accurate forum. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Love it! Thanks for the delightful post!

Comment

Originally posted by zilverb View Post
                    Love it! Thanks for the delightful post!

Welcome, zilverb. I am very happy that you have found your way to this Godly forum, but we do politely ask that you go to the introduction forum and make a proper introduction. We'd like to know about your Pastor and congregation, how you came to Jesus and such other information as may be useful in coming to know you.

God Bless!
                    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

I do not understand what the controversy is with "the dinosaur perspective" ...
                      I would expect that the dinosaurs were hunted to extinction in the previous thousand years...
                      ================================================
                      These are not my words. These are not Isaiah's words. These are God's words.
                      Thus saith the Lord, behold, the Lord WILL come with fire, and with his chariots. Those eating swine’s flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed Isaiah 66:15-17

Comment

I could not delete or edit the last post, so I need to re-post anyway...
                        I do not understand what the controversy is with "the dinosaur perspective" ...
                        I would expect that the dinosaurs were hunted to extinction within the previous thousand years before Noah...
                        Please give me some positive points so I can see how that works....
                        Thus saith the Lord, behold, the Lord WILL come with fire, and with his chariots. Those eating swine’s flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed Isaiah 66:15-17

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                          Welcome, docsience. I am very happy that you have found your way to this Godly forum, but we do politely ask that you go to the introduction forum and make a proper introduction. We'd like to know about your Pastor and congregation, how you came to Jesus and such other information as may be useful in coming to know you.

God Bless!

God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by docscience View Post
                            ...Please give me some positive points so I can see how that works....
                            I'm not seeing any mention of dinosaurs in the OP, so please use the "Search" function to find a thread relevant to your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              I'm not seeing any mention of dinosaurs in the OP, so please use the "Search" function to find a thread relevant to your question.
                              I also do not see any reference of pre-Noah people hunting dinosaurs in the Bible.

These kids of today and their made-up stories. What's next? Adam and Eve were Neanderthals?

If it is not in the Bible, it did not happen!
                              1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

to Didymus Much - - - - Several people were for some reason talking about dinosaurs and the ark, so I felt that they needed my thoughts on this.... I will try not to let that happen again... they still do not let me delete my post... Thankyou, from one trash to another ....

I do find the descriptions a bit amusing, but I would not like to speak against those in power, because who knows what I could be labeled, but them...

Comment

Working...
                                X