X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's My Heart

It's my heart and it's yours, it's you it adores. It's not my pie that calls your name, it's my heart, all aflame. Come out of the kitchen, to get what you're wishin'; Don't look in the pan if you want to be my man, It's here in my chest that gives you my best, it's my heart, it's my heart, it's my heart. NRL
    1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
    Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
    Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
    Locations in 50 States and Canada
    !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
    Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
    Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Re: It's My Heart

That's just lovely, Miss Naomi!

The True Christian(tm) man who wins your heart will be blessed indeed.
    sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
      It's my heart and it's yours, it's you it adores. It's not my pie that calls your name, it's my heart, all aflame. Come out of the kitchen, to get what you're wishin'; Don't look in the pan if you want to be my man, It's here in my chest that gives you my best, it's my heart, it's my heart, it's my heart. NRL
      It would have pleased Jesus a whole lot more if it had paragraphs.

Jesus made sure the Bible had paragraphs: are you saying you are better than Jesus?

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

(swoon)
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Miss Sister Naomi, you are such a wonderful delight! You're gifted in so many ways.
          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
          in 2016

Comment

Sister Naomi Ruth, I was moved to tears by this, although, as Dr Niles points out, you are more likely to please and any potential husband if you can sort out your formatting problem. Perhaps your father could help with this?

YiC
            AW
            2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Sister Naomi, you never fail to surprise! What a clever turn of phrase; the LORD has blessed you indeed. You glorify Him by sharing your God-given talent (Numbers 18:29) with us all.

Although I must confess, it is your pie that calls MY name ... in a completely appropriate and heterosexual way, of course.
              1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
              Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
                Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
                That's just lovely, Miss Naomi!

The True Christian™ man who wins your heart will be blessed indeed.
                She was obviously talking to me.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  She was obviously talking to me.
                  Poor Pastor Zeke, you probably have ALL the sweet young ladies falling for you. But who can blame them? What young lady wouldn't want to hang with Christ's right hand man, God's go-to guy?
                  sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
                    Poor Pastor Zeke, you probably have ALL the sweet young ladies falling for you. But who can blame them? What young lady wouldn't want to hang with Christ's right hand man, God's go-to guy?
                    This is so very true. I love Pastor Zeke nearly as much as I love Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by IreneS View Post
                      This is so very true. I love Pastor Zeke nearly as much as I love Jesus!
                      Right?

I am so glad that Sister Daisy Mae is so understanding and never complains when Pastor Zeke pulls an all nighter private Bible study session! He has such a talent to fill young girls - and boys - with Jesus' love!
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                      X