Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Mexicans? Do we really need servants in heaven?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#21)
Old

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Mexicans? Do we really need servants in heaven? - 03-25-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
If you are interested in the true, unambiguous and divinely inspired teachings of Christ drop by one of our many Catholic Chapels, Churches or Cathedrals and tell them Father Mo sent you in search of the guiding light of Jesus... you'll be glad you did!
hahaha, oh wait, are you joking? Cat-lick idol worshippers? Your joking right? You do know where you are don't you? Did you get some drugs from your local minorities? Convert and discover god, not his earthly booty call mary. No offense to mary, I'm sure she was an obedient and faithful wife to Joseph, despite the miracle birth of the Baby Jesus which I'm pretty sure left Joseph always wondering what kind of slut he was putting up with. He was probably ok with it because he was one of the first in line to get saved by the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST WITH MY 50TH POST. I'LL POST FOREVER UNTIL THE HEATHENS ARE PURGED AND I CAN WALK THE STREETS WITHOUT A GUN!

Repent, Convert and I shall wish you well heathen.
Servant Herbert.