X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Betty Bowers on MySpace

I think she means by, "In the old days," the 1960's. Back when the baby eaters started screwing trees and each other instead of just each other.

Why, I think I hear a 'kid' screaming now as it's sacrificed.
    "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
    (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

Originally posted by WiccanCouple6 View Post
      It doesn't mean we as Wiccan's agree with it. We celebrate things as they were MEANT to be, What do YOU replace that tree with? Trees were meant to be TREES not dressers, so on and so forth. We believe in growing our own food, Do you? Or do you pop out to the store and buy MAN MADE food?
      Do you live in a house, you miserable cretin?
      Do you own any furniture? Do you wear clothes?
      If you do, then you are a hypocrite.

And wow, I've never heard of any kind of food that's "man made"?
      Pray tell, how does one MAKE food? (Or do you simply fail to grasp the difference between creating and processing?)
      Since after all, food resources come from either plants or animals?
      And even if you would "make" food (in a lab or whatever) based entirely on chemicals, those chemicals all come from something on earth.
      You can't create something from nothing, only God can do that.

Your stupidity.. It boggles the mind it does.
      Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 03-06-2007, 09:31 PM.
      If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
      Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
        Do you live in a house, you miserable cretin?
        Do you own any furniture? Do you wear clothes?
        If you do, then you are a hypocrite.

And wow, I've never heard of any kind of food that's "man made"?
        Pray tell, how does one MAKE food? (Or do you simply fail to grasp the difference between creating and processing?)
        Since after all, food resources come from either plants or animals?
        And even if you would "make" food (in a lab or whatever) based entirely on chemicals, those chemicals all come from something on earth.
        You can't create something from nothing, only God can do that.

Your stupidity.. It boggles the mind it does.

Nice XTIAN attitude you have there. "God's" people are to be slow to anger. Anger Management beckons you.

Comment

Nice XTIAN attitude you have there. "God's" people are to be slow to anger. Anger Management beckons you.
          Apparently WICCAN people are to be quick to dodge questions through ad hominem attacks.

Now try responding to his queries. Or can't you?

Comment

I suppose you think Anger Management beckons God as well, you blaspheming wench?
            Numbers 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.

Deuteronomy 4:23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.
            24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
            25 When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:
            26 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
            27 And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

It's beckoning you as well and if God had a face I'd tell him he needed Anger Management giving what I have read in "his book" Did you know he took pride in killing children both born and unborn? Don't believe me, Look it up in your KJV 1611. It's there if you take the speck out of your eye.
              You can't remove the pole from your brother's eye till you remove the speck from yours.

Of course I'm speaking like landover is really "God's favorite" so do what you must to my posts or my name and I will continue to laugh at your silliness.
              Last edited by OnYourKnees; 03-14-2007, 01:22 AM. Reason: Profanity removed.

Comment

It's beckoning you as well and if God had a face I'd tell him he needed Anger Management giving what I have read in "his book" Did you know he took pride in killing children both born and unborn? Don't believe me, Look it up in your KJV 1611. It's there if you take the speck out of your eye.
                You can't remove the pole from your brother's eye till you remove the speck from yours.

Of course I'm speaking like landover is really "God's favorite" so do what you must to my posts or my name and I will continue to laugh at your silliness.
                Tell me, dear . . . did you bother to read ANYTHING on this Forum before posting your blather?

We're the first to say that God kills whomever He chooses. Why, just take a look at Numbers 31, where Moses (acting on God's instructions) directs his conquering army to kill not only all the men, but also all the non-virgin women and the male children of the Midianites, and then "marry" (that is, rape) the virgin girls!

God is a God of WAR, Miss Wiccan. He's not some mamby-pamby hippie love nut, as you seem to think we believe.

This again leads to my question: If you're a wiccan, as you say, and hate God, as you say, WHY ARE YOU SENDING YOUR CHILDREN TO CHURCH AND HAVING THEM STUDY THE KJV1611?

Could it be that you realize that "Wicca" is nothing but fantasy?

Comment

This again leads to my question: If you're a wiccan, as you say, and hate God, as you say, WHY ARE YOU SENDING YOUR CHILDREN TO CHURCH AND HAVING THEM STUDY THE KJV1611?

Because unlike YOU people I allow my Children to make their own choices, I don't force MY beliefs down their throats. If they CHOOSE to follow Wicca as I do then it's THEIR choice if they do not choose to follow Wicca then that is THEIR choice as well, Get they picture? Doubt it.
                  Also, I do NOT hate God as YOU claim and I have never said I did, I have read too many contradictions in that very "Bible" that lead me to believe that it is NOT the TRUE word of God. MY BELIEF NOT YOURS.

Comment

Because unlike YOU people I allow my Children to make their own choices, I don't force MY beliefs down their throats. If they CHOOSE to follow Wicca as I do then it's THEIR choice if they do not choose to follow Wicca then that is THEIR choice as well, Get they picture? Doubt it.
                    Also, I do NOT hate God as YOU claim and I have never said I did, I have read too many contradictions in that very "Bible" that lead me to believe that it is NOT the TRUE word of God. MY BELIEF NOT YOURS.
                    So you firmly believe that God is false and Christianity meaningless -- which you demonstrate by rejecting God in favor of witchcraft, in violation of His commands -- yet you send your children to be "brainwashed", as you'd likely call it, in what you view as a false religion.

Interesting way you have of bringing up your children to make free choices. The whole "brainwashing" thing, that is.

Perhaps you realize, deep down, that Christianity really IS the only way to get to Heaven! While you are self-destructive yourself, you do not wish eternal hellfire upon your children. I suppose that's admirable, even if it is an unconscious response.

By the way, we love our children enough to make sure they go to Heaven. If one of our children CHOSE to follow the Devil, we'd straighten him or her out right away, to ensure that he or she would not spend eternity in Hell with you and the other witches and Buddhists and False Christians and such.
                    Last edited by OnYourKnees; 03-15-2007, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Do you also educate them about moon-worship, in case they choose to become terrorists, and send them to be molested by the local cannibal transvestite, in case they choose to become Popish dogs? If not, then you're not giving them a very wide range of choices, are you?
                      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

MY BELIEF NOT YOURS.
                        Doesn't matter what your beliefs are, if you don't share ours (as found in the KJV1611 Bible) then your beliefs are wrong.
                        Period.
                        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                        Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

You had every opportunity to read posts here and see just how soundly we rebuke sinners. So knowing what you were getting into, why do you get so angry when you're rebuked? It's like you came here just so you could get riled up.
                          Is it anger that you need for your Satanic rituals? Does your dark lord not respond unless it's to dark emotions?
                          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                            You had every opportunity to read posts here and see just how soundly we rebuke sinners. So knowing what you were getting into, why do you get so angry when you're rebuked? It's like you came here just so you could get riled up.
                            Is it anger that you need for your Satanic rituals? Does your dark lord not respond unless it's to dark emotions?

You think I'm angry? HaHaHaHaHaHa, Thanks I needed that, You all are the ones twisting my words not I. I said I ALLOW my children to make their own choices as to their beliefs, You all seem to be having trouble grasping that whole concept.

Comment

You think I'm angry? HaHaHaHaHaHa, Thanks I needed that, You all are the ones twisting my words not I. I said I ALLOW my children to make their own choices as to their beliefs, You all seem to be having trouble grasping that whole concept.
                              Speaking of your kids, where is my apology?

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

a young person; especially : child —often used as a generalized reference to one especially younger or less experienced; a young goat; a young individual of various animals related to the goat… See the full definition

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Friend,

You are missing the point; children can not possibly make the correct choices. By definition any choice a child makes is wrong. Only God can do right, that is why we TRUE Christians have turned our lives over to Jesus and beat our children senseless anytime they do anything as evil as make a decision for themselves.

Children need to be taught they are wrong for their own good.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

Comment

Working...
                                X