Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Prayer for the masses
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Longcat Revolution is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Longcat Revolution is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 05:49 PM

Hello. I have read some of your threads on these forums, and I have found you all to be extremely intolerant. Don't send messages saying that God hates gay people and the sort, because you know that He still loves them. You are all giving Christians a bad name, and that is why your website will soon be destroyed.

I shall pray for all of you to have more open hearts, to be a little more like God, and to understand why I am doing this.

Peace be with you all.
(#2)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 05:57 PM

I will pray that you open up the Holy Bible (KJV1611) and study it thoroughly from "In the beginning" right through to the final "Amen." If God didn't hate Sodomites, why would He call them an "abomination"?

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

And what is God's prescription for sodomy?

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

You, child, are the one who needs to try and be more like God! He is wrathful, and all who die in sin will have an eternity to regret turning from Him!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Longcat Revolution is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Longcat Revolution is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 06:01 PM

Even the devil can quote the scripture to fit his needs...

It is true that God does not like homosexuality, but He loves us all, one and the same. Anyone who thinks differently should be taken out.

And trust me, I've read the bible more than you have, most likely...
(#4)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcat Revolution View Post
Hello. I have read some of your threads on these forums, and I have found you all to be extremely intolerant. Don't send messages saying that God hates gay people and the sort, because you know that He still loves them. You are all giving Christians a bad name, and that is why your website will soon be destroyed.

I shall pray for all of you to have more open hearts, to be a little more like God, and to understand why I am doing this.

Peace be with you all.
Can't you read the Bible?
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections:
For even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another;
men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:26-27

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 1:32

Find me a single verse that says God has any love for sodomites!
There are none!

And destroyed?
Are you threathening to try and hack us?
We know where you are located, friend.
So unless you want to get to know those homersexuals you love so much up close.. IN THE PRISON SHOWER.
Then I would suggest you show proper respect, and don't try anything foolish.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#5)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 06:06 PM

Psalms 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

5:6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

I don't know what version of the Bible you've read, but the one true version is the blessed King James! If the words are not true, why would God have written them? Are you accusing Him of lying?

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 06:06 PM

1. The hacking has already begun.
2. Several more are to join in by the end of the day.
3. Trust me, you do not know where I am.
4. Yes, God does punish the wicked, but how can you be so closed-minded as to say that God only loves the people who follow him perfectly? If that were so, he wouldn't love anyone, because no one is perfect.
(#7)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
1. The hacking has already begun.
So you are admittedly a criminal in the worldly sense as well as a vile sinner in the Lord's eyes.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#8)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Quote:
4. Yes, God does punish the wicked, but how can you be so closed-minded as to say that God only loves the people who follow him perfectly? If that were so, he wouldn't love anyone, because no one is perfect.
We are perfect, everyone abiding in Jesus is, as nobody who does can sin:
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not:
Whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
1 John 3:6

BTW I hope you enjoy Gitmo!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sponge is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sponge is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 06:19 PM

Longcat Revolution, you are a heathen and an utter fool. You know nothing of god's love, nor do you know anything of "hacking".
(#10)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 06:26 PM

Well, Longcat, do you have anything else to say for yourself before we cut you off from Salvation, thereby dooming you forever?

(#11)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-13-2007, 11:40 PM

It looks to me as though Longcat is another tragic victim of the fuzzy-wuzzy parish of Pastor Gandhi Lennon Feelgood, which would have potential Christians believe that the handful of passages mentioning God's love somehow negate the entire chapters describing the visitation of His wrath upon mankind. This is rubbish, of course, and the Scriptures themselves say as much:

Proverbs 30:5
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Those who plunder the Bible for the verses that suit their own selfish purposes are as utterly damned as those who ignore God's Word entirely... if not moreso.

Revelation 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Mr. Revolution will be in for a very nasty shock when the God he professes to worship coughs him up like a fat yellow loogie and spits him into the bowels of Hell. And for that, may He be praised on high!

Last edited by Virginia Day Templeton; 01-13-2007 at 11:46 PM.
(#12)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-14-2007, 09:16 AM

How's that "hacking" coming along, Longcat?
Maybe I have problems of perception, but it seems to me that we are still here, as blessed by Jesus as ever.

And on that note, Goodbye!

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 01-14-2007 at 09:22 AM.
(#13)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Prayer for the masses - 01-14-2007, 09:24 PM

It would appear that by "hacking", Longcat either was referencing a furball, or convincing a few of his boring and witless online buddies to join and spam our Godly forum.

That's not hacking, that's being an idjit.

Fortunately, spam is easily banned and vacuumed up. Naturally, we will turn over the contents of the vacuum cleaner bag to the appropriate authorities -- perhaps the children will get a much-deserved facepunch.