Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page Ex-Sinners Anonymous! Share your horror stories!
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

(#1)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Exclamation Ex-Sinners Anonymous! Share your horror stories! - 03-17-2011, 03:40 AM

Brethren and Sistren, sometimes I get the impression that the unSaved© trash who post here see us True Christians™ as exemplars of goodness, epitomes of an almost unobtainable perfection, and, in short, gods among men and the other, lesser sex. In some sense, this is certainly true, but for many of us it wasn't always that way. That's why I thought (and I certainly try to not make a habit of it; I leave that to the menfolk) that it would be a good idea for us to share some stories of the depths of depravity that we've reached in our personal lives before accepting Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior. Through this, I hope the degenerate sinners who may read this can realize that Salvation© MUST be obtained*.

NOTE TO GODMOCKERS: This thread is for ex-sinners ONLY. We don't want to hear about the horrible debaucheries that you currently wallow in.

I'd like to share a story with you all about a very dark time in my life where I committed a heinous transgression of a very important Old Testament law. I'd like to apologize in advance for the graphic, and, quite frankly, offensive to True Christian™ sensibilities of this tale, but if it will inspire a previously unrepentant sinner to get on their knees and let the Holy Spirit enter them, it will all be worth it. Women, children and men with weak constitutions may want to close their browsers at this time.

It was during the summer of 2006 when I was a young girl of eighteen (and already quite the experienced harlot ), when I partook in this horrifying sinfulness. After a night of work, I took my wages of sin and decided to treat myself to a new, slutty addition to my wardrobe. I set off towards the local mall with the intention of shopping at the Hot Topic there and buying a uniform fit for a night of whoring. I'm ashamed to say this, but even as I made my way there images of fornication and luring men towards the fires of Hell danced through my head.

I was browsing through the racks of vinyl clothing and Godmocking band t-shirts when one of the employees there caught my eye. I was quite taken with his long and greasy hair, pentagram earring, glazed eyes and slackened jaw, and schemes to get his attention rushed through my head. He was folding t-shirts near the back of the store, and as I walked towards him I glanced at the tags of the shirts.

I bent over the shirts, picked one up and got the boy's attention with a swift tap on the shoulder. I looked him in the eyes while playing with my blue locks (I had disgusting blue hair at the time) and pointed towards the dressing room. He gave me a knowing glance, nodded and got back to organizing shirts.

As I walked towards the dressing room I was filled with an anticipation that was, in hindsight, entirely sinful. I entered the small room, closed the door and shuddered with excitement at the worldly delights I would soon be experiencing. I stopped for a moment and tried to catch my breath, but it was to no avail. Unable to contain myself any longer, I removed my shirt and readied myself for the experience.

And then I put the t-shirt I brought into the dressing room on.

You see, this was no ordinary t-shirt. In addition to it's sinful, Godmocking imagery (I won't subject you to a description of it) this t-shirt was made of BOTH cotton AND polyester! This was, of course, in direct violation of Leviticus 19:19, and in retrospect it was exactly that sinful behavior that gave me such an infernal excitement.

"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."
Leviticus 19:19

Shameful, I know.

Thankfully, I've accepted Jesus into my life and become a True Christian™, so I have no desire to repeat salacious experiences like that! However, I do think it serves as a powerful example of why we need God in our lives.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.