• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Juggalo - Another False Religion

Originally posted by coausti View Post
    so just back of.
    Or what?

Are you some sort of internet tough guy?

Genesis 7:5
    And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
    And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

okay, i know that this blog is a bit old, but i needed to voice my Juggalo opinion without this douchebag as a representitive and example. Juggalos come in different varieties. Some do follow a cultic religon called the Dark Carnival Faith, which does beleive in God, just in its own... different way. and then there's the average sterotypical Juggalo/ lette. (me). we just enjoy to paint our faces and being a part of something. in this case, the Family. and then theres the average ICP/Psychopathic Records fan. The Family rarely consideres these as Juggalos.
      Ahh, so you have little castes amongst yourselves, to determine who is a "True Juggaloser".

You're all Juggalosers, Sparky.
      And dont make fun of us. we act like dicks to defend ourselves from people like youu. you tend to ridicule us, so just back of, grow up, and MAYBE you'll find outr that we really are'nt that bad of a group of people.
      Yes, there it is. You "aren't that bad of a group of people", so you come on a Christian church's discussion forum to make empty threats, thereby demonstrating how "not bad a group of people" Juggalosers really are.
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

And dont make fun of us. we act like dicks to defend ourselves from people like youu. you tend to ridicule us, so just back of
        Trust me, we have no interest or need to ridicule you. You make you look ridiculous all by yourselves.

Comment

• Insane Clown Possie - Sending your kids to hell

So recently I was cleaning my son's room and found an album called "Bizaar", being the good Christian parent I am, I immediately took it into my room for some sampling, just to be sure that it was only singing about good white Christian values. Instead the album only sung of how great the devil is, and how you should let other fags pound you in the butt as you paint your face. The band consist of two people, Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope. Both of them wear makeup on stage and are known gay lovers.

Doing some research I found that they have a group of homosexual sissy fan boys called "Juagglos" that paint there face and engage in an annual orgy called the "Gathering of the Juagglo"

This band is also known to be a secret cult worshiping John Wayne Gacy, a serial killer and known homosexual butt pounder. They paint their faces in remembrance of him, and have often said publicly that they support him and his beliefs.

A picture of the "posse".

Comment

• Re: Insane Clown Possie - Sending your kids to hell

Better ko keep your children away from anything that atheists, catlics, mudslimes, well any non-Baptist, describe as culture or art.

It is an almost certain path to homersex and thus, to hell. But I agree that these clowns don't do any attempt to hide it. You'd need an atheists' intelligence to even be able to miss it.
            II Kings 2:23-24: 23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Comment

A few years ago, I had some of these clown freaks show up at my motel. I was sitting in the lobby and I knew something was wrong when a junker car pulled up with the rap music blaring. Logically, I assumed that they were negroes, so you can imagine my shock when two white men got out of the car. Juggalos, not jigaboos. They were dressed like coons with the baggy pants and gold chains, but they had their faces plastered in ridiculous makeup. I didn't know about the juggalo menace at the time, so I didn't know what to make of these wigger clowns. They came into my lobby reeking of sweat and what I can only assume is marijuana smoke, swigging bottles of something called "Fag-o" and cursing. I can tell you, at this point these boys had very little chance of getting a room key.

"Yo ninja," said one of them. I scanned the shadows for a sneaky Jap and then returned my attention to these circus freaks. "We on our way to the gathering. You down with the clown, son?" I asked them if they'd been in a car accident, because they seemed to be brain damaged, and offered to call them an ambulance. "You're the one that's gonna need an amber-lamps, beotch!" the carnie shrieked. At this point, he starting threatening me with a friend he called the "hatchet man," so I brought my rifle to bear, ready to stand my ground. Those sissy thugs hightailed it out the door and sped off in their little clown car.

I called the police and reported them. They were arrested on counts of marijuana possession and driving while intoxicated. I pressed charges for the death threats as well. They ended up being convicted and served three years in prison. The story has a happy ending: one of them was shanked by a member of the Aryan Brotherhood and died. The other one abandoned the ICP cult and became a born again Christian. Shout glory!
              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I am sure this was a harrowing experience. Praise Christ the King for His Perfect Protection! This is worse than the time I was walking along and two Mormon missionaries tried to pass me a Book of Mormon. Frightening, but disgusting. I rebuked them in Jesus Name.

PS: If I were you, I would put a sign saying "ABSOLUTELY NO LDS ALLOWED IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!" You might want to use more than one exclamation point. The reason I say LDS instead of Mormon is that so many of them identify that way thinking people won't know what it is. Sneaky little heretics.
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                  PS: If I were you, I would put a sign saying "ABSOLUTELY NO LDS ALLOWED IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!" You might want to use more than one exclamation point. The reason I say LDS instead of Mormon is that so many of them identify that way thinking people won't know what it is. Sneaky little heretics.
                  Great suggestion, Brother Larry. I already have a similar sign, but I could always add to it. The Lord's enemies are legion.

I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                  Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                  But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                  From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
                  X