X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Giant Whore House In Italy

This is St Peter's Basilica in Vatican City it is part of the Catty Licker complex. I think this ugly and vulgar mockery of Jesus would look a whole lot better after a carpet bombing by a few squadrons of B-52s but there is a fat chance of that happening so we have to wait patiently for Jesus to return and lay waste to this abomination.

We often refer to the Catlick church as the great whore so why not refer to all Cat O'lick buildings are whore houses?

If we had a president who was Christian enough to destroy Vatican City for the glory of Jesus and you were his lead general how would you destroy Popeville? Would you destroy it with modern weapons of war or would you employ a more Biblical solution such as swarms of locusts and earthquakes?

How do you think Jesus will do it?

Re: The Worst Giant Whore House In Italy

Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

72,000 angels with sledge hammers would be worth watching.

YIC

Jack
    Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 Christ View Post
      We often refer to the Catlick church as the great whore so why not refer to all Cat O'lick buildings are whore houses?

If we had a president who was Christian enough to destroy Vatican City for the glory of Jesus and you were his lead general how would you destroy Popeville? Would you destroy it with modern weapons of war or would you employ a more Biblical solution such as swarms of locusts and earthquakes?

How do you think Jesus will do it?
      This is, perhaps, the best thread in the whole forum, by virtue of the fact that I am now here...

First, I salute your gregariacity, for this is a thread apart from the pack, and I commend your astute observation that Lucifer is, in fact, shacked up with the Pope in Vatican City, and is shacked up with every fekking cardinal, bishop, priest, pastor, minister and monk upon the surface of this quaint brown world.

Earth is the dominion of Satan.

He pronounces as much in Luke 4:6, and we know the Truth of it, because Satan (Lucifer) cannot lie in the presence of the Godhead. Truth known, Christ could have spit on Satan and reduced The Deceiver to a bubbling carbon soup.

Not inclined to physical exertion that day, Jesus and Satan merely chewed the fat.

However, in order to cave-in the love nest of Pope Benedict and Lucifer, I would think some little preparation is warranted. We know that Lucifer took 1/3 of the Heavenly population of Angels with him to Hell (which is Earth).

Oh, are you telling me you didn't suspect that the Earth is actually Hell?

Come ON, people. Work with me. Of course Earth is Hell. What, you thought Heaven and Hell were on another plane of existence?

This is IT, people. Look up in the Heavens. HELLO. Ooops, what's that by your feet? Oh, that's Hell. Who's that standing next to you? Oh, that's Lucifer, he runs the place.

Having established that Earth is Hell, I think the most appropriate course of action would be to bring in a fekking wall of Texas Rangers, equipped in Dragonskin body armor and each brandishing the legendary AA12 Combat Shotgun with double drums and eccentric ordnance. Once the Vatican security is breeched, then we'd send in 400 women dressed in black vinyl on Ducati racing bikes and armed with 15" silicone strap-on dildos with chrome steel balls.

After the Rangers and Girls cleared the compound, Jesus would sort through all the stuff and decide what he wants to sell on eBay. Like the Shroud of Turin. Christ always gets a big laugh out of that.

— Doc Velocity

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Velocity View Post
        Lucifer is, in fact, shacked up with the Pope in Vatican City, and is shacked up with every fekking cardinal, bishop, priest, pastor, minister and monk upon the surface of this quaint brown world.
        — Doc Velocity
        Did you just say Landover's pastors are 'shacked up' with Satan?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
          Did you just say Landover's pastors are 'shacked up' with Satan?
          Well, I hate being the bearer of bad news....but Satan's in everybody's house.

— Doc Velocity

Comment

*** blah blah blah Amkon stuff blah blah blah ***
            Hello friend!

How about starting an introduction thread of your own in the Introduction Forum? We'd like to get to know you!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
            sigpic

Comment

Like the Shroud of Turin
              Oh, the Shroud of Turin. Even written in italics for added drama. Please tell me, gamer nerd, why do you think we care about such Catlick junk? Are you Mary-worshiper yourself?

Comment

Well, I hate being the bearer of bad news....but Satan's in everybody's house.

— Doc Velocity
                Satan trembles when the name of Jesus is mentioned and when Pastor Fred unleashes a a Jermiad Satan soils himself.

Comment

Working...
                X