X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREEHOLD FIREARMS CATALOG!

Brother Nobar, I think I might have a case of that stuff buried in the backroom somewhere. I think it was opened but the cans should still be good.

BTB, I am not directly in charge of processing items obtained from exotic hunting trips, but I can pass the word along to some of the folks who obtain their licenses from me.
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
      I'm willing to pay a few thou for some tiger skins.

Mamma needs a new fur coat.
      Didn't I just give your mother a fur coat last Christmas?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

COMING SOON: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A TRUE AMERICAN?

Sgt. G. Wagoner, USMC (retired), will give a lecture on what it takes to be a True Patriot in an America facing moral crisis like never before.

Sgt. Wagoner will share the amazing true story of his experience of defending America from Vietnam, and the soft boys he turned to hard men as a True Christian Drill Sergeant.

We heartily encourage you to bring your sons to this Patriotic event, at the GODS, guns 'n Guts Hunting Club east of Freehold on Moses Road.

Event begins at 1:00 PM on May 2nd.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow..killing people huh? Have fun in jail&hell. =] Your all going to be turned in soon. This site is going down.

Comment

from my point of view killing should be a last resort T_T like if nothing else can be done and you must do it.. even though id only do it to protect a loved one. so umm.. yeah killing bad letting them live and putting them in jail to make their lives hell and knowing you were responsible? priceless

Comment

You are the reason the Sheriff is elected and not hired from a pool of imbeciles.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

We haven't had any zombie outbreaks recently, but you can never be too careful:
                TAC-15 Tactical Crossbow for Zombie Outbreak

Hunting will get a lot more interesting next month when PSE releases their TAC-15 crossbow. It mounts directly on a AR-15 rifle, allowing you to swap between both weapons with minimal tinkering.

Why would you need a crossbow when you are already holding an AR-15? I cannot envision a scenario where it makes sense—unless you are invited to some island beyond the bounds of law where men are hunted for sport. You don't want to make it too easy, so you hunt with the crossbow. Then again, we are talking about the most dangerous game of all here, so you have the high-powered rifle as a backup. Speaking of backups, you might want to add the G.R.A.D. .22-cal knife gun to your double-kill arsenal just in case. Hit the following link to see a video of the TAC-15 in action. [YouTube]
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

ANNOUNCING THE FREEHOLD FIREARMS TOWN HALL SALE! IT'S HUGE! PRAISE GOD!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, FREEHOLD FIREARMS WILL CUT 14% OFF OF ANY, THAT'S RIGHT, ANY
                  TACTICAL WEAPON ON OUR SHELVES!

From flame throwers to flash-bangs, from combat shotguns to cannons, we understand that "right of the people to peaceably assemble" means large groups of Republicans flashing their weapons!

Facts are facts: The government that governs least governs best. And now that Obama has clutched power, America is doomed. BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE. Conservatives everywhere are standing up and saying "NO" to tax increases, communist health care, GODless government, and tax increases!

WE CAN HELP! WE ARE CUTTING 14% OFF OF ANY TACTICAL WEAPON ON OUR SHELVES!

And as a special bonus, WE WILL GIVE YOU A LIST OF ALL LOCAL PROTESTS BEING HELD BY GODLY CONSERVATIVES WITHIN A 500 MILE RADIUS! That means you'll know where you can go as soon as you walk out the door with your new AR-15! PRAISE GOD!

SO COME ON DOWN TO FREEHOLD FIREARMS ON THE CORNER OF EXODUS AND 7th AND EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO PEACEABLY ASSEMBLE WITH INSTRUMENTS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TODAY!
                  sigpic

Comment

Bob, will that case of AR-15's I ordered get the sale price? If so, with the savings, I'd like to get scopes and muzzle flash suppressors for each. You can also throw in a few cases of flash bangs, the kids love those things. I will be in Saturday morning.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                      Bob, will that case of AR-15's I ordered get the sale price? If so, with the savings, I'd like to get scopes and muzzle flash suppressors for each. You can also throw in a few cases of flash bangs, the kids love those things. I will be in Saturday morning.
                      Unfortunately, any orders placed before 9/2/09 cannot be discounted, however you are more than welcome to come on in and buy some more stuff just so you don't feel left out!

Ammo for assault weapons will also be on sale, just so you know!

PRAISE THE LORD, hunting scopes have been selling like hotcakes lately! It's good to know there are that many people interested in seeing the wonders of GOD's creation up close before blowing their brains out!

I just got a whole truckload of flash bangs in last weekend, so I'll be sure to set some aside for you. You might want to stock up because the people of Freehold love to use them at Halloween to deter trick-or-treaters, and they're going to start flying off the shelves like they did at the 4th of July!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ever since January 20, 2009 I never go ANYWHERE without at LEAST a semi-automatic weapon and six boxes of ammo. Fortunately, I've only had to fire my weapons twice.

Comment

Do you have any new new and special for the Ladies.

Remember I'm very dainty and need a new dainty gun that powerful enough to fend off savage, rape minded negroes.
                          sigpic

Tweet me Here
                          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

LOL, well, I kind of figured the AR-15's would be excluded but you cannot blame me for trying. I'll just have one of the boys retrofit the suppressors and scopes from the old Rugers. Glad to know ammo is on sale too, you can never have enough, even with refilling my brass. I am running a bit low on 9mm for the H&K I keep in my truck. See you Saturday, Bob!

BTB, you ought to consider a .357 Black Magnum snub nose. Very effective in close quarters. It will easily fit in your gun purse.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post

BTB, you ought to consider a .357 Black Magnum snub nose. Very effective in close quarters. It will easily fit in your gun purse.
                              Thank you for the nice suggestion Brother Hutchins. Do they come in pink?

Also, Brother Bob,

Do you carry any of these? I'm sure they will be great practice for 3 to 5 year olds.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I was thinking you'd want the pink mother of pearl handles, with the frame and barrel engraved with filigrees. I am sure Bob can get you just the right piece. A few years back, one of his helpful staff fitted Mrs. H, she now squeals with delight when we go to visit the store.

Comment

Working...
                                X