X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Castrating my son?

I will probably burn in hell for this, but I am a doubter. Is it really Gods plan that we shall fill our hearts with frustration, so that all that is good leaves us and our souls become filled with hate? I came here to find love, but this seems to be a dark place filled with hate. People on this forum scare me. If this is what mankind has become after having had the unimaginable gift of Christ giving his life, then I am really, really sad. It seems as if you hate with every fibre of your bodies. Why do you hate? You remind me of some other guys...

Beating your children? Considering castration? If voilence and threats is what it takes to preach your teachings, then perhaps you need to rethink your position. But then again, I am talking to some four hundred years of brainwash.

Comment

Originally posted by GetYourActTogether View Post
      I will probably burn in hell for this, but I am a doubter. Is it really Gods plan that we shall fill our hearts with frustration, so that all that is good leaves us and our souls become filled with hate? I came here to find love, but this seems to be a dark place filled with hate. People on this forum scare me. If this is what mankind has become after having had the unimaginable gift of Christ giving his life, then I am really, really sad. It seems as if you hate with every fibre of your bodies. Why do you hate? You remind me of some other guys...

Beating your children? Considering castration? If voilence and threats is what it takes to preach your teachings, then perhaps you need to rethink your position. But then again, I am talking to some four hundred years of brainwash.

No you are looking from the position of four hundred years of brainwash. You don't know the true word of The Bible. You have never heard it. Your teachers and clergy filter out the bits they do not want you to hear. This Church is the only place you will get the true message message of God and the teachings of Jesus. If you do not believe us then please try to forget what you think you know and read The Bible, it will take time. You may find that you then see us through truly open eyes.

YiC

Jack
      Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by GetYourActTogether View Post
        Why do you hate?
        Because God commands us to do so.
        Psalm 139:21 "Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?"
        Beating your children?
        Children need to learn who is in charge. If you don't beat your children they will end up beating you.
        Proverbs 13:24 "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Proverbs 23:13 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die."
        Considering castration?
        Becoming an eunuch for Jesus is a very honorable position in the eyes of our Lord.
        Isaiah 56:3-5 "Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off."

Matthew 19:11-12 "But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
        If voilence and threats is what it takes to preach your teachings, then perhaps you need to rethink your position.
        And take a dive straight into the pits of hell? I don't think so.
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
        How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
        The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
        How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
        God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

I just read the Good Book again (took me about 24 min) and now I can see! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
            Wow, there sure are a lot of references to "I" and "me" and zero reference to scripture--which is how God instructs us to know Him.

This "God" that you keep talking about who is talking to you and guiding you and protecting you-- he may just possibly be in your own mind.

Just sayin'.

Suggestingly Yours,

Handmaiden
            I am sure that he is not merely my own mind playing a trick on me. I am completing a righteous task. It is your choice whether you believe it or not. Fact is, I know I am doing good and you know you are doing bad.

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
            You have a very high opinion of yourself don't you? You really think that God sent you to our Christian forum because he needed your help? Do you know how powerful God is?

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

If He really did not like our Church because we followed His word don't you think that maybe He would do something about it Himself?

He can part the sea, He can flood the Earth. Why do you think that God would need help from little bitty you??
            I am merely an instrument of God. His humble servant. You believe my coming here is a result of a random chance. The truth is that you are questioning God's power. It's not my place to judge that. God will judge you. I am here to tell you that what you're doing is wrong. You seem to think God is not powerful enough to bring me here. That is because you do not believe in Him. But rest assured, He is perfect. To be perfect one needs to exist, otherwise He would not be perfect.

Comment

I apologize. I meant He.

Comment

Originally posted by Mundwode View Post
                I am sure that he is not merely my own mind playing a trick on me. I am completing a righteous task. It is your choice whether you believe it or not. Fact is, I know I am doing good and you know you are doing bad.

I am merely an instrument of God. His humble servant. You believe my coming here is a result of a random chance. The truth is that you are questioning God's power. It's not my place to judge that. God will judge you. I am here to tell you that what you're doing is wrong. You seem to think God is not powerful enough to bring me here. That is because you do not believe in Him. But rest assured, He is perfect. To be perfect one needs to exist, otherwise He would not be perfect.
                That's just crazy talk. Of course we believe in God and Jesus. Would I be able to say I do if I didn't?

1 John 4:2-3 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
                And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
                Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Yes you would. But you are merely deceiving yourself and others. Consider whether what you're doing is right or not. Is it?

Why does everyone think I am talking to statues?

Comment

Yes you would. But you are merely deceiving yourself and others. Consider whether what you're doing is right or not. Is it?
                    Yes. Of course it's right. We are preaching what is in God's inerrant word to man. How can that be wrong?
                    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                      Yes. Of course it's right. We are preaching what is in God's inerrant word to man. How can that be wrong?
                      Of course Pastor Sampson is correct, but I was just thinking that you might want to see the scriptural basis for that statement.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"
                      2 Timothy 3:16

Mundwode, were you aware that the Bible speaks favorably of eunuchs (and, by extension, castrating yourself or those who are able to receive it)?

"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
                      Matthew 19:12

Tell me, friend, how do you reconcile your belief that you are directly serving God when you ignore His advice on this matter?
                      "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                      Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                      My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                      Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                      An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                        I am talking to you, you should look me in the eyes when I do that. I ask you again, do YOU think what you are doing is right?

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
                        Of course Pastor Sampson is correct, but I was just thinking that you might want to see the scriptural basis for that statement.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"
                        2 Timothy 3:16

Mundwode, were you aware that the Bible speaks favorably of eunuchs (and, by extension, castrating yourself or those who are able to receive it)?

"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
                        Matthew 19:12

Tell me, friend, how do you reconcile your belief that you are directly serving God when you ignore His advice on this matter?
                        How is that relevant to any of this?
                        Act 24:16 "And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and [toward] men."
                        Do not mock me, I am here to help you. I am sure you're a good person, why do you wish to hurt people's feelings?

Comment

How is that relevant to any of this?
                          How it is relevant? Friend, this is a Bible-believing True Christian(tm) Church here. I would think Scripture is relevant then, especially if it directly concerns the point of discussion.

Act 24:16 "And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and [toward] men."
                          Exactly, void of offence towards God. Which means keeping His Commandments in the Bible.

Do not mock me, I am here to help you. I am sure you're a good person, why do you wish to hurt people's feelings?
                          Are you delirious? Where did Sister Lycia ever express such a desire?
                          Sweet Lord Jesus,
                          I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                          Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                          Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                          Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Have you considered hiding his penis so he can't find it? Teenage boys are very absent-minded are are always losing things. In time he'll forget he ever had it and will return to setting fires in the back yard.
                            I Make Furniture For The Lord. Sitting on Jesus' Face.

Comment

Originally posted by deltablues2 View Post
                              Have you considered hiding his penis so he can't find it? Teenage boys are very absent-minded are are always losing things. In time he'll forget he ever had it and will return to setting fires in the back yard.
                              Why bother? In my experience, teenagers lack all surgical skills, so I think they won't be able to attach their tallywhacker back to their bodies again. He can just keep it somewhere in a little box, like his calf's teeth.
                              Sweet Lord Jesus,
                              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                                How it is relevant? Friend, this is a Bible-believing True Christian™ Church here. I would think Scripture is relevant then, especially if it directly concerns the point of discussion.
                                We are talking about something else here.

Exactly, void of offence towards God. Which means keeping His Commandments in the Bible.
                                And toward men. You are a good person, why are you trying to sell your soul to the devil?

Are you delirious? Where did Sister Lycia ever express such a desire?
                                Why do you say that? You are not following His advices nor are you trying to. It would be advisable to listen to me. What do you wish accomplish here?

Comment

Working...
                                X