Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS !
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS ! - 07-14-2009, 02:09 PM

If the Good Lord has seen fit to bless someone at birth with His preferred skin color (white), why on earth would they want to act like a thick-lipped, be-bopping nigra? I've never understood that.

Just yesterday my husband and I were at the Sonic enjoying some burgers, fries, onion rings, milk shakes, and banana splits. By my window, I heard a man's voice call out, "I'll be back in an ah." I suppose "ah" was hip-hop shorthand for "hour". This was probably the makings of a drug deal I was witnessing. The boy was white, but was dressed in the bling tradition of gangsters. I pleaded with my husband to use his powers as an Officer Of The Law to arrest him. He was too busy eating his ice cream cone to notice though.

When will this country come to its senses and realize how dangerous this cross-racial hazard is to the citizens? When will people start thinking about the children?

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016