X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
    And so is your post .

Do you really think saying bad things will solve anything?
    No but it makes me feel good to vent about things that piss me off so much... like the sale of a child... or the ignorance of creationists.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramous View Post
      No but it makes me feel good to vent about things that piss me off so much... like the sale of a child... or the ignorance of creationists.
      You are just jealous because no one wanted to buy any of yours.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramous View Post
        Trust me, I have felt the same way. You don't have to get angry. They feed off of it. You can't show anger. It is what these "people" want.

Comment

Originally posted by Conn30r View Post
          Trust me, I have felt the same way. You don't have to get angry. They feed off of it. You can't show anger. It is what these "people" want.
          This is not a pick up web site like AOL. Please cease 'hitting' on other members.

We do not get angry. Why do you people think we get angry. We have nothing to be angy about as we have Jesus by our sides. In times of trouble or confusion, we simply look to Him for the answer.
          Ezekiel 8:18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
            Care to point out where in the Bible it says selling your children is wrong? Book, chapter and verse please.
            Wait. Weren't you a prostitute? Shouldn't you of all people be against selling another human being since it is what you used to do?

Ps. Did you dress in red and work in babylon when you were a prostitute?

Comment

Originally posted by HeIsMyRock View Post
              Wait. Weren't you a prostitute? Shouldn't you of all people be against selling another human being since it is what you used to do?
              Yes, I am an ex-prostitute. No, I did not sell people into service as maids.

A-are you aware of what prostitution is?

Ps. Did you dress in red and work in babylon when you were a prostitute?
              Oh, very funny Godmocker. I am not the Whore of Babylon.

However, thank you for your persecution. It only proves I am blessed.

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."
              Matthew 5:10-12
              "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
              Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
              My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
              Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
              An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Yes, I am an ex-prostitute. No, I did not sell people into service as maids.

A-are you aware of what prostitution is?

Oh, very funny Godmocker. I am not the Whore of Babylon.

However, thank you for your persecution. It only proves I am blessed.

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."
                Matthew 5:10-12

First of all I am aware of what prostitution is, and I'm not trying to persecute you. I'm just sincerely concerned for the girl you are all discussing. I get it. You don't believe women are really people in their own right. "The woman who fears God will be the most praised". Shouldn't an ex-prostitute, of all people, be against selling other people for anything, not just fornication?

Comment

First of all I am aware of what prostitution is, and I'm not trying to persecute you. I'm just sincerely concerned for the girl you are all discussing. I get it. You don't believe women are really people in their own right. "The woman who fears God will be the most praised". Shouldn't an ex-prostitute, of all people, be against selling other people for anything, not just fornication?
                  No, where did you get that idea? Why would God give us pricing guidelines for people if it wasn't OK?

"And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary. And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels. And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels, and for the female ten shekels. And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. And if it be from sixty years old and above; if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for the female ten shekels."
                  Leviticus 27:3-7
                  "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!

Comment

No, where did you get that idea? Why would God give us pricing guidelines for people if it wasn't OK?

"And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary. And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels. And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels, and for the female ten shekels. And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. And if it be from sixty years old and above; if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for the female ten shekels."
                    Leviticus 27:3-7
                    Why would they have had councils in ancient times to put together the Bible, and pull a full parts out, if they were sure everything in there was a message straight from God?

Comment

Why would they have had councils in ancient times to put together the Bible, and pull a full parts out, if they were sure everything in there was a message straight from God?
                      Buddy, where are you going with this? Are you trying to say that our omnipotent Lord can't make sure that what's in the Bible is the right, divinely inspired scripture?

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."
                      Isaiah 40:8

Comment

Not really. Most of the canon had already been set by the 3rd century. It was based on common usage and the exclusion of those wacky Gnostics.
                        Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

You sound as if prostitution is not fit conversation for mixed company. I have to disagree as our Lord has given 140 verses in the Bible on the subject. This is not a subject for hushed tones in back rooms friend.
                          One of the most famous Rahab is a prime example.
                          As we confront her [history]she is a woman of faith, and not a woman of filth.She is intelligent and not immoral. She is an impressive person who is decisive, and she makes a choice to save her family at the risk of her own life. So much is noble about Rahab that it is easy to see why one of the spies fell for her. According to Jewish tradition one of these two spies later married her, and she became a part of Israel, and a mother in the blood line to Christ. Her son Boaz grew up to marry Ruth the Moabite, who was another Gentile. With a mother like her he had no fear of marrying a Gentile woman, for he knew they could be marvelous. God did also, for both of these Gentile women became a part of the blood line to the Messiah.Rahab possessed a keen intelligent mind. She kept up on current events, and she knew what the God of Israel had been doing. She listened to the news, and paidattention to the changing times. She was ready to change to fit the newcircumstances that history was bringing. She could see her people were doomed, and that the future was with Israel. She was prepared to act on her faith in that future. It was not a self-centered choice. She loved her family. She may have been the black sheep of the family, and may have been rejected for her decision to be a prostitute, but she did not reject them.
                          sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                          Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                          Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                          Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Prostituting a daughter is specifically prohibited.

Leviticus 19:29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Selling a daughter is specifically allowed.

Exodus 21:7-8 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
                            If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.

Who am I to believe, you or the Bible?
                            Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Selling your daughter into slavery is extraordinarily disturbing. People think that the worst things in this world are being done by terrorists, gangs, serial killers, and the like but they are wrong. It is you fundamentalist Christians who are screwing up the world. Fuck what the bible says because the bible is bullshit. If God existed, you people would be the ones going to Hell. You would be the ones eternally damned, burning and being tortured until the end of time, paying for your unimaginable amounts of sin.

Comment

Originally posted by lightning166 View Post
                                Honestly, what the piffle is wrong with you people? Selling your daughter into slavery is extraordinarily disturbing. People think that the worst things in this world are being done by terrorists, gangs, serial killers, and the like but they are wrong. It is you fundamentalist Christians who are screwing up the world. piffle what the bible says because the bible is bullshit. If God existed, you people would be the ones going to Hell. You would be the ones eternally damned, burning and being tortured until the end of time, paying for your unimaginable amounts of sin.
                                No, what's extraordinarily disturbing is your rabid hatred of Jesus, who temporarily died on the cross for my sins.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X