|666|666|666|
    |6666666666|
    That's a middle finger if you were too stupid to tell
    Your New landlord
    _Lucey

Comment

Re: The Open Closet

Originally posted by V^^^VLuciferV^^^V View Post
      It is sad when a religion meant for love is used as a mask for murder of those different than you. But oh well, just more souls for my sweet demons, they grow hungry so quickly you know, but your "faith" feeds them quite well. See I don't care about about petty sexuality, I feed off hate and murder ,and I'll see you REAL soon-Luce

And you base this on what scripture, exactly? You have actually read God's instruction book, haven't you?
      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by V^^^VLuciferV^^^V View Post
        |666|
        |666|
        |666|
        |666|
        |666|666|666|
        |666|666|666|
        |6666666666|
        That's a middle finger if you were too stupid to tell
        Your New landlord
        _Lucey

Ummm, hate to break it to you, but that would be the index finger...since you were too stupid to tell.

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmyoneandonly View Post
          Does being bisexual make me a sinner?
          How can I not be bisexual?
          I don't want god to hate me any more
          There is nothing wrong with being bi. I am bi. You are most likely BORN this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutmain03 View Post
            There is nothing wrong with being bi. I am bi. You are most likely BORN this way.
            And yet, just 2 hours earlier on another thread, you wrote this:

Originally posted by Scoutmain03 View Post
            First of all, I am christian and straight.
            I think this clearly illustrates the dangers of your Canadian-style lifestyle choice.
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

i wish yall would realize im here to troll you

please ban this account, im here to troll you biggots that dont understand my ways, if you was to accept all and wish all to be happy as christians, you must realise that you are doing wrong, me and my boyfriend spend much happy time together and make eachother happier than we would ever be before, all im trying to say is that, you are all horrible people. <3 i like men - anonymous

Comment

Re: i wish yall would realize im here to troll you

Originally posted by gayhomosexualchild View Post
                please ban this account, im here to troll you biggots...
                A troll?! Oh, my. I've heard tales of such during my time on these internets (it's a series of tubes, apparently) but to actually encounter someone who claims to be one is so very exciting, I may plotz.

Whatever shall the True Christians(tm) in the face of such persecution?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                  A troll?! Oh, my. I've heard tales of such during my time on these internets (it's a series of tubes, apparently) but to actually encounter someone who claims to be one is so very exciting, I may plotz.

Whatever shall the True Christians™ in the face of such persecution?
                  We shall pray. This is what Jesus wants us to do, accept our suffering and let the whole world know that we're innocent victims of vicious persecution.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
                    I am bi. You are most likely BORN this way.
                    It is 100% certain that I was not born "this way". If I had been born "this way" I would have married someone who is "this way" and Mrs Bathfire is not at all "this way."
                    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by gayhomosexualchild View Post
                      please ban this account, im here to troll you biggots that dont understand my ways, if you was to accept all and wish all to be happy as christians, you must realise that you are doing wrong, me and my boyfriend spend much happy time together and make eachother happier than we would ever be before, all im trying to say is that, you are all horrible people. <3 i like men - anonymous
                      Why did you come here to tell us that we don't understand your "ways"? We were already aware that we don't understand those who follow your "way."

This our website where discuss doing things God's way. It is incredibly rude for you to barge into our church for the sole purpose of preaching your religion.

Finally, we are NOT horrible people. We are people that you disagree with. You are being very judgmental here. But that's just like you pushy, supposedly "tolerant" liberals.

If we say that you are a horrible person--here in our own church community--that's a bad thing. But you can come here and insult us by saying the same thing and we're supposed to accept you and all the "happy time" you spend with your boyfriend.

If you are so very happy, why did you stop by to insult us in the first place? Is it possible that you are only happy when you are being mean to others?* Or does our joy in The Lord make you miserable because you can't share in it?

* I think the gays call that being "sassy". . . No, wait, it's called "throwing shade" isn't it? Who knows, I can't keep up with all the sinful stuff going on out there.
                      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                        * I think the gays call that being "sassy". . .
                        Did you mis-spell "sissy" there, Sister Handmaiden? But you are absolutely right - there is really no excuse for being mean to people, especially if you have imposed yourself as their uninvited guest.
                        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                          We need to know who the abominations are. We need to be told who is a danger to morality, who wishes to destroy marriage and who hates the American Way.
                          I take much pleasure in outting the following queers who are an affront to God!
                          Please add to the list.
                          Look on this as a Christian Wiki Project, we will only be done when every homer in the US is exposed!
                          We in the U.S. are in a crisis. Biden is appointing flaming homers at the highest level of his Administration. The most prominent:

Pete Buttigieg, Secretary of Transportation

Homer Buttigieg now promises to pave road to hell. Jesus is weeping.

While we're at it, maybe we should simply call the Biden Administration Homer Central. The entire cast is a moral disaster.
                          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                            We in the U.S. are in a crisis. Biden is appointing flaming homers at the highest level of his Administration. The most prominent:

Pete Buttigieg, Secretary of Transportation

Homer Buttigieg now promises to pave road to hell. Jesus is weeping.

While we're at it, maybe we should simply call the Biden Administration Homer Central. The entire cast is a moral disaster.
                            My, my; what a sad mess we have on our hands, dear Brother Mayor Hold. Everything was going so smoothly when our beloved President Trump was picking only the best people for his Administration. And, now, look at what is happening! With such disgusting, sinful activity taking place, is it any wonder that is weeping?
                            Attached Files
                            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                              My, my; what a sad mess we have on our hands, dear Brother Mayor Hold. Everything was going so smoothly when our beloved President Trump was picking only the best people for his Administration. And, now, look at what is happening! With such disgusting, sinful activity taking place, is it any wonder that is weeping?
                              Besides this Buttpreferring fellow, there is an I-was-once-a-man woman as under Secretary of Health. Imagine such a sinner trying to keep us healthy.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                                Besides this Buttpreferring fellow, there is an I-was-once-a-man woman as under Secretary of Health. Imagine such a sinner trying to keep us healthy.

Oh, dear above -- please help us. How on Earth, dear Brother Mayor Hold, have we gotten to such a sinful state in 's beloved ? The more "equality" that those perverts get, then the worse things get. I had read, some time ago, that this Rachel Levine used to be "Richard". As the attached photo shows, anybody can see that he wasn't much to look at then, but did he really think that mocking would be an improvement for him/her/it?

I mean, clearly this Levine person must know what it says in the about such abominable behavior and, yet, there is nothing but blatant disregard!

Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the thy ."
                                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                                X