X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boykott Iowan Businesses!!

I have already proven that Iowa is going straight to Hell, they support homosexuality and MANY other vices, every single inhabitant is going straight to Hell.

Here is a typed out list of Iowan companies, be sure not to use their products as they are homersexual producers involved in every step of production, both management and the working class.

May God bless you,

sas

Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!!

Originally posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
    I have already proven that Iowa is going straight to Hell, they support homosexuality and MANY other vices, every single inhabitant is going straight to Hell.
    you a loon cuz i lives in Iowa, i not a homer an i be going to heavens, so there!

Comment

Foolish child, you must boykott Iowa BECAUSE I SAY SO! REPENT!!

sas

Comment

sas

Leave Petal alone. Will say this but one time.

Comment

sas
          Don't be so mean to Petal.
          Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
            Don't be so mean to Petal.
            I didn't think I was being mean, I was just following the exact example of the elders around here. Compared to what they do, what is mean about it? It's not like I'm beating her with a stick or anything right!?

sas

Comment

I didn't think I was being mean, I was just following the exact example of the elders around here. Compared to what they do, what is mean about it? It's not like I'm beating her with a stick or anything right!?

sas
              Just a word of caution, have a look at what is written in peoples aviator area. I would also suggest you make an apology to Petal.
              Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
              Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
              Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
              Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
              Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

sas
                Like HELL you were. You will never see a True Christian™ say anything mean to Petal.

Jesus loves Petal a gazillion times more than your trashy ass.

Please apologise - and make it sincere!
                2 Chronicles 7:14
                14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

I wasn't being mean, you ungodly whores, I was telling her RIGHT!! Repent you harlots!! Repent!! Or shall I have to get out the punishing stick, or the studded belt???!

I'm merely trying to follow in the footsteps of the wise elders here, what else can I do but respect my betters on here? And me being to light on you, to be frank that is what I'm worried about. Instruction from one of my betters would be most appreciated in this.

You girls need to learn OBEDIENCE!!! I'm a MAN!!! BOW BEFORE ME, AND IF I RAPE YOU, YOU MUST MARRY ME!! AND I KNOW YOU LIVE IN FREEHOLD!!!!!! I'm A-COMIN FOR YOU, TO MAKE HONEST WOMEN OUT OF YOU!!!! Then we'll be happy forevermore! You should be GRATEFUL!! Sluts!!!

With stern, True(tm) love,

sas

ps. Since girls are worthless and only prone to error, I'm all but sure the men here agree with my stance. Can someone explain where I am wrong in the above? If I am wrong at all? Don't these wayward whores need to be brought in firm line? Have I done but my duty to God here?? The best way to become a True Christian is to act like one, right?

With the most profound sincerity,

sas

Comment

I wasn't being mean, you ungodly whores, I was telling her RIGHT!! Repent you harlots!! Repent!! Or shall I have to get out the punishing stick, or the studded belt???!
                    How dare you?

Petal is a True Christian™ and you are unsaved trash!

Gender is irrelevant.

God loves Petal.

He even gave her her own smiley!
                    14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

I'm merely trying to follow in the footsteps of the wise elders here, what else can I do but respect my betters on here? And me being to light on you, to be frank that is what I'm worried about. Instruction from one of my betters would be most appreciated in this.

You girls need to learn OBEDIENCE!!! I'm a MAN!!! BOW BEFORE ME, AND IF I RAPE YOU, YOU MUST MARRY ME!! AND I KNOW YOU LIVE IN FREEHOLD!!!!!! I'm A-COMIN FOR YOU, TO MAKE HONEST WOMEN OUT OF YOU!!!! Then we'll be happy forevermore! You should be GRATEFUL!! Sluts!!!

With stern, True™ love,

sas

ps. Since girls are worthless and only prone to error, I'm all but sure the men here agree with my stance. Can someone explain where I am wrong in the above? If I am wrong at all? Don't these wayward whores need to be brought in firm line? Have I done but my duty to God here?? The best way to become a True Christian is to act like one, right?

With the most profound sincerity,

sas
                      Wow, you are full of hatred. You have no right to call me a ugly whore. harlot or any other name you can think of. I do not have to bow down to you. My only master is the Lord. So you think you are tough because you beat up women.

As for you rape comment. I will leave you with this.

Matthew 5
                      28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
                      29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
                      30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Would you like your sinning member cut off to perish?

Comment

Pecking order
                        1 God/ Jesus
                        2 Pastors/ Reverends
                        3 Male True Christians
                        4 Female True Christians
                        5 Male forum members
                        6 Female forum members
                        7 unsaved trash/ homers and every one else that Jesus does not love.

self_aware_sinner you need to apologize to the Ladies of this forum for uncalled for hate full remarks. Most of all leave Petal alone, she has done nothing to you.
                        Jesus is watching your every key stroke.

Comment

sas, you may want to note that here are just some general words that you may want to take into account while posting here. Keep in mind that you should not attack True Christians (trademarked), because right now you are Unsaved Trash, of course I do not have much room to talk (as I am also Unsaved Trash) but I at least have some common courtesy to my superiors.
                          Genesis 4:12: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

Numbers 35:19: The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.

Comment

Not knowing whether she deserves it, it would be dishonest and morally offensive to me to give it. I will not give an apology where I am not at least partially sure it is warranted, and her last smiley makes me think she is immature and so not worthy of an apology. Am I mistaken in this? And, can I take your word for it? Is your word worth a lot in these matters? I have standards before I give an apology and it's up to you to meet them. This is where you start making your case or accept that the apology will be left hanging until said case have been made, within reasonable doubt, and not what might very well be hearsay and wishful thinking.

God bless.

sas

ps. James Do-itt, don't they strike you as disobedient? Maybe YOU could take the belt to them? Certainly it must give you pleasure to beat out that kind of 'lip' or attitude out of them, since it is in service of the Good Lord of Lords and King of Kings? Are you growing lax with old age, and if so, does that mean you are courting the eternal fire in more ways than one (I'm referring to your ephemiate beard here in case you were wondering).

Cheers,

sas

Comment

Not knowing whether she deserves it, it would be dishonest and morally offensive to me to give it. I will not give an apology where I am not at least partially sure it is warranted, and her last smiley makes me think she is immature and so not worthy of an apology.
                              I did suggest that any apology to Petal should be sincere.

But clearly you do not understand sincerity!

It is good that you did not feign same in order to be seen as "nice".

Comment

Working...
                              X