X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Apolloz View Post
    I do not want to cause a fuzz, but here in Sweden we call them "danes" in USA, England, Australia, New Zealand they are also called "danes". It hurts to see that you all hate alot of countries while the country most of you live in, USA is as bad as the rest. Sweden/Denmark do not have any more rights for gay people than some states in USA. Why can't we all get along and focus on the people and not the country itself? Some people behave badly and should be punished, not a country.
    Everyone in the educated world knows danes are dogs. Some think they are great.

So you are telling me you think that all denmarkians are dogs? That is not very nice!
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Why can't we all get along and focus on the people and not the country itself?
      Well, it just so happens that all Denmarkians live in Denmark. Their choice, not ours.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        Good point though I think it is all the free goverment pot they smoke. Every denmarkian I have ever met has had eyes like little red slits. If it were not for the blond hair, I'd think they were china slants.
        no it is in holland the have free pot, im telling you, danes look just like americans exept we have less black people.

@Kristoffersen his name is lykke... please do not imitate a dane cus your not good at it duforstårvelikkeenganghvadderstårher and what is the three danish letters no other countries have?

i dont mind that you hate on danes, but please say true things

and btw just curious how is this man black?

Comment

So you are telling me you think that all denmarkians are dogs? That is not very nice!
          On a side note, I was in Denmarkastan last year, a majority of the females that I gazed upon did not hold a candle to the dog as seen the the above picture.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Sesom View Post
            danes look just like americans exept we have less black people
            Why is that even relevant? Are you a racist?
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

no it is in holland the have free pot, im telling you, danes look just like americans exept we have less black people.

@Kristoffersen his name is lykke... please do not imitate a dane cus your not good at it duforstårvelikkeenganghvadderstårher and what is the three danish letters no other countries have?

and btw just curious how is this man black?
              http://drk.dk/files/kampagnesite/Haa...eRasmussen.jpg
              Great another Denmarkian racist, just great. Why do you people hate Nigras?

Comment

Could someone please show me some other place or source to confirm the term "denmarkians"?

Thanks.

Comment

You go to holland for free pot? Why is that?
                  Americans do not look like dogs. I resent that comment, now you take it back!

You make a little sense. Good for you, friend. Not everyone is a hater, thank goodness!

See, you agree, he is not black. Neither was Stonewall Jackson. That other giuy is an idiot or color blind.
                  Tell me, how did you get rid of the black people? We have been trying to for years but they procreate like bunnies.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Because of this
                    Every denmarkian I have ever met has had eyes like little red slits. If it were not for the blond hair, I'd think they were china slants.
                    im certainly not racist, and as far as i know Denmark is one of the least racist lands ind the world.

Comment

Could someone please show me some other place or source to confirm the term "denmarkians"? Thanks.
                      http://dutchdenmarkian.blogspot.com or http://www.denmarkians.com (the Danish version is here: http://dk.denmarkians.com).

Those are, of course, maintained by people from Denmark.

Comment

@Kristoffersen his name is lykke... please do not imitate a dane cus your not good at it duforstårvelikkeenganghvadderstårher (I'llbetyoudon'tunderstandwhatiswrittenhere) and what is the three danish letters no other countries have?
                        jojegforstårgodthvadderstårder (yesIdounderstandwhatiswritten)

And the three letters you refer to is:

Æ - Ø - Å

sigpic
                        Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Could someone please show me some other place or source to confirm the term "denmarkians"?

Thanks.
                          Poor baby! Try this link
                          I got 17,500 hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Denmark is a boring small insignificant country mostly populated by convicted rapists. Although we have to compliment Denmark for attacking Muhammad when it counted, Denmark is mostly filled with fans of drunken orgies with other men and goats who will all go to Hell!
                            1. The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "... she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her ..."
                            2. Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
                            3. The Danish Prime Minister is Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."
                            4. Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil..."
                            5. Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."
                            6. The Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "... nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
                            7. Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Job 31:12 "... a fire that consumeth to destruction ..."
                            8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."
                            9. NEW: Danish car taxes are the highest on the planet, which is one of the many reasons why their economy is the worst in all of Europe. Exodus 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal."

All people of Denmark need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
                            You don't know anything about Denmark!
                            What your'e saying is lies!
                            For mention some of the things there is wrong of what your'e claiming, there is: 1. It's Finlands flag, not Denmarks, you even have the real dannish flag as a smiley on your own forum.. :
                            2: the danish word for rapist is 'voldtægstforbryder' and 'forbryder' witch is the last part of 'voldtægtsforbryder', meens criminal.. the danish word 'viking' meens viking....
                            3: I relly doubt that danish people has invented rape, but I have no evidence, but can you show me wrong?
                            4: how can you ever prove that satans native language is danish? have you ever met him and heard what he was saying? I don't think so..
                            5: how can lego corrupt children to behave sinfully? Have you any evidence at all?
                            6: It was not the danish people who created Pippi Longstocking, it was the SWEDISH author Astrid Lindgren..
                            7: Danish TV for children don't shows raping at all, just as you know..
                            8: Gay couples are not at all(!) allowed to rape children!!! The punishment for raping is about 8 years, and can be up to 12 years if the rape has been particulary violent.. no matter of who your'e raping.....

This was 8 reasons of why your'e wrong...
                            And I will just point out that mrs. Roger is wrong to.. we do not insist on being seen as the dog breed grand danois, we have just accepted that it's the name for a dog breed, and that is that.
                            And the two maps ezekiel Bathfire is using is very different on the zooming... Of course to make the current Denmark look smaller than it is.. A truly corwardly trick..

Your'e really showing a lot of charity on this forum..

You don't know anything about Denmark! You don't even know what the real flag is.. Your'e just throwing mud at Denmark without a reason!

Comment

Tell me, how did you get rid of the black people? We have been trying to for years but they procreate like bunnies.
                              how is that not racist?

we dont go to holland for pot it just seemed like you mistook the countries

i like how the first link states "Is an often misspelled person from the country Denmark. The correct word is Dane."

REMOVED SATANIC BABBLING

Comment

My friend, if you look up the word danes it says

"Danish people or Danes are a nation and ethnic group native to Denmark, who speak Danish. This includes people with a Danish ancestral or ethnic identity"

I did not call danish people for dogs. I am certainly not a racist. Please, do not assume I always mean the worse possible things.

And to the word denmarkian it says

"Is an often misspelled person from the country Denmark. The correct word is Dane."

Well?

Comment

Working...
                                X