X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new!

Hey everyone! I'm new here at Landover, the greatest place on earth! I'm 17 so i'm in the high school youth group at the church. I would love to get to know everyone. Let me know if there is anything I can ever do for any of you. Have a wonderful day!

Re: I'm new!

Originally posted by Snoothie1289 View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm new here at Landover, the greatest place on earth! I'm 17 so i'm in the high school youth group at the church. I would love to get to know everyone. Let me know if there is anything I can ever do for any of you. Have a wonderful day!
    Well Chid, you can start by telling us if you read your Bible(KJV1611)?
    Do you have a Church and do you Tithe to that Chuch? If not, you can certainly help your future chanes of getting in "Favour with our Saviour©" by making a Loving Donation to Jesus© by using the Paypal Button.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Yes mam I do read my King James Bible, it's the only one i've got. Yes I do attend a church that I tthe to each and ever Sunday. I wish very much that I could attrend Landover, but i am in, SC. I've been in church all my life, ever since i was a little child. The one thing I am upset about is that my parentys never punished me in a biblical way. In fact they neverr punished me at all. Believe me thoiugh when I have children i'm gonna beat them just as the good Lord says to.

Comment

Dear friend:

We always enjoy getting new members who are on fire for the Lord. I'm glad to hear that you attend a church, but I'm curious about the church that you attend. What does it teach about the wearing of mixed fabrics? What does it teach about proper dress for women in church, including head coverings and types of jewelry that they may or may not wear? What does it teach about the treatment of widows?

Have a blessed day.

In Christ's abundant love,
        MSTT
        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

All women must wear dresses that are below the knee. You are not allowed to wear mixed fabrics. You can't wear any jewlery, it takes away from what you are there for and that is Jesus. All widows are treated wonderfully with tons of love.

Comment

All women must wear dresses that are below the knee. You are not allowed to wear mixed fabrics. You can't wear any jewlery, it takes away from what you are there for and that is Jesus. All widows are treated wonderfully with tons of love.

You do well, but should quote Biblical Text to prove what you say:

1 Timothy 5:3
            Honour widows that are widows indeed.

Sister Talitha

Comment

My dear, you sound like you're certainly on the right path to Salvation! I feel you could most likely use some spiritual guidance from one of our loving, Godly Pastors just to clear out any liebral nonsense that you may have been brainwashed with.

I pray that you will find the Light and accept Jesus into your heart!

~Rain

Comment

GLORY!

I think she is on the right path to Salvation© too. But I won't be convinced until I see that she has stolen her Dad's credit card and tithed to GOD's Favorite Church™.

Welcome Snoothie. JESUS always needs new warriors!

With Love, Sister Thumper
                Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 10-16-2006, 09:25 PM.
                sigpic

Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                  GLORY!

I think she is on the right pat to Salvation© too. But I won't be convinced until I see that she has stolen her Dad's credit card and tithed to GOD's Favorite Church™.

Welcome Snoothie. JESUS always needs new warriors!

With Love, Sister Thumper
                  I'm sure you and Sister Talitha, and of course our very own Mother Glynndie will nuture her, as many other TC Students like myself, onto the path of being proper True Christian mothers and housewives, ready to serve our Godly husbands!

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

~Rain

Comment

Of course, to be a True Christian™ Female one must Honour and respect the Menfolk

Genesis 3:16
                    Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Tell me child, do you hve a Husband yet?
                    If not, you could post your details in the Singles area.

Sister Talitha

Comment

You seem to have skipped over my question about head coverings:

I Cor. 11:5-7: But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with [her] head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

Also, treating widows wonderfully with tons of love can be a good thing, but from a Biblical standpoint, it's a gross oversimplification:

I Tim. 5:5-6: Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day. But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.

I Tim. 5:9-12: Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man, Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work. But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry; Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.

Does your church follow all of the above to the letter?
                      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Run... Run for your life child...

Comment

Miss snoothie, please ignore the unsaved trash like Mr. Fishy here. He is a mary-worshipper and a sodomite and not to be trusted.

I'd also like to ask if you have your father's permission to be on God's favorite forum and discussing Jesus.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
                          Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

And by the way, what does "Snoothie" mean?
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Having another name so similar to my own scares me -- I fear that I will be mistaken for the ungodly "Fish" at some point (perhaps similar to my own transgression against the dear sweet Petal!)
                            Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.JonTheOnlyFish85 View Post
                              Having another name so similar to my own scares me -- I fear that I will be mistaken for the ungodly "Fish" at some point
                              there no needs to worry about that, Mr.JonFish, cuz it never ever gonna happen, you not be puttin your own false christian spins on the bibles an you not gots them weak catlick chins

Comment

Working...
                              X