X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: True Christians are Perfect!

Originally posted by Azylai View Post
    How are true Christians infallible? It's impossible that you've never made a mistake, and if you think you haven't then that's a mistake.
    The Bible doesn't say we are infallible. Only the scriptures and Jesus are infallible. The Bible says we are perfect and without sin. There's a big difference.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
      I would also like to add to this excellent piece of witnessing the fact that, as perfect people, our judgment is infallible, and that we can't possibly be wrong about anything whatsoever.

And this is the most important one: We have the Mind of Christ. So, if anyone disagrees with us, this automatically means he disagrees with Christ. As people with the Mind of Christ, we are right about everything by definition!
      The contradiction starting early eh? I mean, how can you not think that sounds ridiculous?

Comment

What kind of behaviour is that?

You didn't even introduce yourself yet, and start to curse at such good christians? Calling yourself "the devil"?
        Seriously, even though I despite the devil, I would never think he would be someone as pathetic as you.

True christians are perfect, because they follow every word of the bible, so they are just as God wanted us to be.
        The day that decent christians extinct, no prayer on earth can save humanity.
        And you are wrong about the newer generation. I know many good christians and my children will also follow the bible in every word.

I feel sorry for you, since your underdeveloped mind will never notice the holy spirit all around you. What a sad, sad life you must have. Shame on your parents, for letting you become this spoilt!

Comment

Originally posted by Azylai View Post
          The contradiction starting early eh? I mean, how can you not think that sounds ridiculous?
          I don't know what you mean by "early" yours is the 197th post.

Neither Associate Pastor Jones nor Mrs Hennig are contradicting anyone. You seem to be confusing a Judgement with the person making it. The two are quite different, especially in this context where Judgement is an expression of the Mind of Christ, which is the Mind of God.

And that is quite different from a Christian claiming to be God.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie Hennig View Post
            What kind of behaviour is that?

You didn't even introduce yourself yet, and start to curse at such good christians? Calling yourself "the devil"?
            Seriously, even though I despite the devil, I would never think he would be someone as pathetic as you.

True christians are perfect, because they follow every word of the bible, so they are just as God wanted us to be.
            The day that decent christians extinct, no prayer on earth can save humanity.
            And you are wrong about the newer generation. I know many good christians and my children will also follow the bible in every word.

I feel sorry for you, since your underdeveloped mind will never notice the holy spirit all around you. What a sad, sad life you must have. Shame on your parents, for letting you become this spoilt!
            Bolded part's sad but true. Not sad because they believe in a God but sad that you probably brainwashed them to think like you do and be intolerant to everyone else.

And wasn't the reason you flocked to religion because you had a sad, sad life and needed something to have faith in?

First post was just for fun, didn't put much thought into it. So yeah, might be a little off. And weird. Heh.

Comment

The reason I trust in God is not because I have a so called sad, sad life, but because I want to be saved, young man! That is a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie Hennig View Post
                The reason I trust in God is not because I have a so called sad, sad life, but because I want to be saved, young man! That is a huge difference.
                Right. You feel uncomfortable not knowing what's going to happen when you die, so you want to believe in God. Valid reason, I suppose.

But do you people really have to go and condemn people who don't believe the same things as you? I mean, I guess it would help solidify your beliefs but come on.

Comment

Oh, but my friend, I do know whats going to happen when we die. Some very few of us go to heaven, back to our Lord and most of humans will go to hell. I just don't want to be one of those wo burns for all eternity. Do you?
                  And we do not condemn them, we try to HELP them find the truth! But what can we do if they are unwilling to change?

Comment

• He wept...

True Christians are Perfect... they say here..

Try to read AND understand this little STORY and repeat your claim without liing!

*** LIES COPIED FROM THE ONION REMOVED, NEXT TIME TRY A HYPERLINK ***
                    Last edited by Felicity; 04-15-2013, 10:20 PM. Reason: Removed stolen property

Comment

• Re: He wept...

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
                      True Christians are Perfect... they say here..
                      Try to read AND understand this little STORY and repeat your claim without liing!
                      1. Where is your introduction post?

2. Your story might be amusing to some people, but it is nothing more than blasphemous fiction. I will the Word of God over your word anytime!
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

well, i was awaiting your responses and they turned out to be as expected.

quote of the full message i got:
                        -10points
                        Reason: Stealing lies from The Onion
                        Jesus prefers you to use your own brain

Apparently i steal lies from an onion.
                        btw. thats a vegetable and does not lie.. it cant even speak.

i confess to have copied a text from the net.. however i hoped for reponse about the text and not about my copy action.
                        I thought guys that live by wrongly interpreted ancient book instructions could have good use for more story.

i use my brain and i can get up to 210 IQ points.
                        but not in my freetime.. sometimes i just feel like to slightly poke some fanatics online and see how angry or nice they might get.

P.S.
                        I rather prefer you guys to forget about jesus and use your own brain. but, im not shouting that around.

Comment

Apparently i steal lies from an onion. btw. thats a vegetable and does not lie.. it cant even speak.
                          Does your mother laugh at your "jokes"? She is pretending because she is ashamed of you. She is probably committing suicide as we speak.

I thought guys that live by wrongly interpreted ancient book instructions could have good use for more story.
                          When did we EVER interpret the Bible wrong!?

i use my brain and i can get up to 210 IQ points
                          My IQ is over 500. No True Christian(tm) is below 250, so you are impressing no one here.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            Does your mother laugh at your "jokes"? She is pretending because she is ashamed of you. She is probably committing suicide as we speak.

When did we EVER interpret the Bible wrong!?

My IQ is over 500. No True Christian™ is below 250, so you are impressing no one here.
                            i dont want to impress anyone.
                            atleast not you babtists.. i know that cant be done

the bible is a patchwork story.. all human made.
                            you claim without any doubts to be absolutely shure that those guys(back then) were right.

I cant help but to find this enough strange already.

maybe you know that funny game that children play:
                            >they whisper something in the ear of the next kid.. the message goes around in circle from kid to kid and the last kid in the group says out loud what the message is by now.< I always changes dramatically..

Al the different languages and dialects that were present in the biblical times.. It must have had a lot of translation problems back then and many of those errors stayed uncorrected. (my claim)
                            Thats why all big christian religions and the islamists constantly fight..
                            its proven fact that they all refer to the very same ancient texts, but interpret them differently.

Comment

...Thats why all big christian religions and the islamists constantly fight.. its proven fact that they all refer to the very same ancient texts,...
                              Uh, no. Just at face value, your position that Christians care about the content of the Qu'ran and Muslims care enough about the Bible to argue, let alone fight about it, is laughable, as both camps view the other's scriptures as either corrupted beyond usefulness (Islamic view of the Bible) or the heretical gibberish of an illiterate camel-piffling pedophile with a God complex (Christian view of the Qu'ran).

If you actually care about learning the truth about the origins of (the various versions of) the Bible, and aren't here just to try to give these nice people trouble (don't bother, they'll just ban your stupid ass), you'll be glad to learn that many sources are freely available on the internet (as opposed to 20+ years ago when I did my research on the subject; learning anything is sooo easy now, why do people put up such a fight about clicking a goddamned link??). Be ready to throw a lot of your pre-conceived ideas out the window.

...but interpret them differently.
                              And that's why these guys (the True Christians™) are right and everyone else is wrong.

Comment

maybe you know that funny game that children play:
                                >they whisper something in the ear of the next kid.. the message goes around in circle from kid to kid and the last kid in the group says out loud what the message is by now.< It always changes dramatically.
                                Sure, when whispering lies. "My little pony rocks" could turn into just about anything because it doesn't.

Christian children never lie. I would refer you to this excellent example and pray for your release from Odinist elemental spirits.

Comment

Working...
                                X