X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Originally posted by VoiceOfReason567 View Post
    Well guess what mother piffleer, you just sinned by calling Michelle Obama a slut. Haven’t you ever read the Bible??? No swearing ****EXPLETIVE NOT SUITED FOR A CHRISTIAN FORUM****! Sorry about that, but I guess Ill see you in hell ya **** ANOTHER SWEAR WITH LACKING IMAGINATION**** Have a wonderful piffleing day
    Jesus was swearing all the time. Do you want us to be more perfect than Jesus?!?
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Hello! I am new here, and I just ran across this thread. Now I have to say I am very worried.

I am right-handed, of course, but I have to confess there are times in my life where I have let my left hand take dominance. Once in a godless school class, we were forced to write our name using our non-dominant hand (dominant should always be right, right?), just to see how difficult it is. Will God forgive me for that?

Thinking about it a little harder, I know that I have drawn shapes in the sand at beaches and in sandboxes with my left hand. I’m sure I’ve made marks on chalkboards with my left hand. I never realized how sinful it is! How can I be saved from the lake of fire??

Also, I just realized I am using my left hand with my right to type...as if it’s an equal! The home row on the keyboard actually starts with the left hand...a blasphemy! I never realized how satanic keyboards are. Jesus said, “And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee:...” Should my left hand be cast away? Are there God-fearing doctors that will do this? It is so dangerous when it is so easy to casually use my left hand. Can Jesus forgive all the times? I’m only typing with my right hand now, as is commanded, and I hope these changes show my true heart to God.

Comment

Originally posted by HylianShield View Post
        Hello! I am new here, and I just ran across this thread. Now I have to say I am very worried.

I am right-handed, of course, but I have to confess there are times in my life where I have let my left hand take dominance. Once in a godless school class, we were forced to write our name using our non-dominant hand (dominant should always be right, right?), just to see how difficult it is. Will God forgive me for that?

Thinking about it a little harder, I know that I have drawn shapes in the sand at beaches and in sandboxes with my left hand. I’m sure I’ve made marks on chalkboards with my left hand. I never realized how sinful it is! How can I be saved from the lake of fire??

Also, I just realized I am using my left hand with my right to type...as if it’s an equal! The home row on the keyboard actually starts with the left hand...a blasphemy! I never realized how satanic keyboards are. Jesus said, “And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee:...” Should my left hand be cast away? Are there God-fearing doctors that will do this? It is so dangerous when it is so easy to casually use my left hand. Can Jesus forgive all the times? I’m only typing with my right hand now, as is commanded, and I hope these changes show my true heart to God.
        Hello Miss Shield: to , at . We are pleased that you have found us here, and we would love to get to know you. Please visit our Introduction Forum, where you can post a message to introduce yourself to the believers here at . This is a customary request of our new visitors.

The link to our Introduction Forum is below, and you can post your message by clicking on the blue "New Thread" button on the upper left of your screen.

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Please remember to provide the information that we've requested at the top of the Introduction Forum page, which is:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
        We look forward to getting to know you as we study the together.

Thank you, and may God richly bless you, as you seek as your and here, at ... Sincerely, Isabella W.

P.S. -- To answer your question about how to avoid going to for ETERNITY (which is what you deserve, precisely), the answer is simple: confess your sins to the , asking for forgiveness from all of the terrible, unthinkable bad things you've done, and then ask to be your one-and-only . After that, you will want to find a church that studies the , and you'll want to begin tithing at least 10% of your salary to the church. Of course, there is much more to consider when being saved, but this is a good start. All the best to you, Dear.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by HylianShield View Post
          Also, I just realized I am using my left hand with my right to type...as if it’s an equal! The home row on the keyboard actually starts with the left hand...a blasphemy!
          I really don't understand what you mean by that. The home row on my keyboard starts on the right.
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I Samuel 16:16c-19 ..seek out a man who is a cunning player on an harp and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well. And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me. Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him. Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.

King David was a proficient harpist. That seems involve both hands but in the first clip you can see that the left hand is doing more damping than the right. Nevertheless that king spurned his walk with The LORD preferring dreamboat eyes over God. Even so, God loved David so killed his son and let him marry Bathsheba. Oh, yes - David had her previous husband killed otherwise she would have had two husbands which is just ridiculous! Here are the two clips.

Clip 2 shows the development from harps into harpsichords. This style of writing was different from how music is generally done now. A composer would write out the left hand only but include a guide to what was intended for the right hand. A performer would follow that guide (like a guitarist following some chords but making up a melody for the high strings using whatever notes were in the chord) and this piece illustrates that quite well. The left hand is playing the written part but the right hand is doing all the work.

That is not wilfully preferring the left hand. A left-handed guitar was mentioned. These are not necessary for left handed persons to play. Perhaps Alex could get the uncle to have a look at Albert King who did not insist on left-handed guitars?
            Cadillac Assembly Line shows some of the guitars he used.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyBZnLuNJ7k

God tells us that not only is it important to abstain from evil but also from the appearance of evil. We need to consider how another person would interpret our actions so, in one instance, God suggests that if eating roast beef or game pie would entice certain types away from The Truth to not eat that when they're looking. Isn't that just like God? Everything up front, right there in the open, sound advice every time. He really does care how our witness affects others and covers every contingency.

I Thessalonians 5: 21b-23a Hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil and the very God of peace sanctify you wholly.

Comment

What do you think about these facts on left-handedness in the Bible?

[LINK TO RIDICULOUSLY INFERIOR ANALYSTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
              Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 03-08-2021, 01:17 AM. Reason: Landover Baptist Church is all one needs for quality Biblical analysis

Comment

Originally posted by KateGladstone View Post

Hello again, Kate. How nice to join us for conversation every five years, dear. Why do you hate the Bible, so? Who hurt you as a child? Would you like to be made whole by Christ Jesus, or left a vexatious shrew, forever alone? We can help with the first, dear. We do so out of love.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KateGladstone View Post

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Hello again, Kate. How nice to join us for conversation every five years, dear. Why do you hate the Bible, so? Who hurt you as a child? Would you like to be made whole by Christ Jesus, or left a vexatious shrew, forever alone? We can help with the first, dear. We do so out of love.
                  Oh, my; how truly nice to read your comment, dear Miss Gladstone. It shows me that you are seeking -- thirsting, in fact -- for the Salvation of Almighty , as offered through the blessed of Son, the , .

And, as our beloved Sister Mary has noted, since you post only once every five years, I must hasten to get my comment in, as soon as possible. You know, at the age of 86, one is not sure how much longer it shall be until the dear calls me to be at home with .

Now, then, I am afraid that I am unable to comment on your question about left-handedness, due to the link that you had left, having been removed. It appears as though your link was an attempt to "spam" -- to bring dis-credit to this holy place. I must mention that takes its responsibilities very seriously, and that includes (especially) honoring the Word of , as found within the .

I do hope that you will reach out to the servants of , here, at so that we can give you the much-desired assistance that you so desperately require. May bless you richly, Dear.
                  (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

I was thinking - if evolution is supposed to be so smart - why does it keep re-inventing left-handed people? Evolution fail. Checkmate.
                    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                    X