Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 03-28-2014, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Well hello, and thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post such a patronizing, condescending post for those of us "country bumpkins" who graduated the third grade and can read. You got me. I am completely convinced now. All my personal experiences mean nothing, for you, dear atheist, have found the way to shine the light into my otherwise drab existence. Why, I had no idea I believed in "magic" all this time! A flying old man! Shucks, that's just silly!

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, won't you join me now as I lay down my Holy Bible and take up the Cross of Self-Deity, join all the atheists who proclaim themselves to be God, and live out my days eating, drinking, getting humped, and being merry!

ONCE AGAIN, I am waiting for an actual point, instead of patronizing mockery that has no basis in fact, but bias towards your religion. Also good to know that the message of respect and acceptance is being listened to!