X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Fed Up With Oregon- Sets it on fire.

God has been watching the nightly riots of the unsaved wretches of Oregon and He has apparently had enough. He has set the whole place on fire, including the area around their capital city. The atheist governor of that Hell hole has stated that these will be the worst fires in the history of the entire state. That wretch may have received some warning from the Lord that we don't know of and may have information on exactly how much of the state and how many sinners God intends to take. I expect God will reap a mighty toll. His will be done.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Re: God Fed Up With Oregon- Sets it on fire.

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    God has been watching the nightly riots of the unsaved wretches of Oregon and He has apparently had enough. He has set the whole place on fire, including the area around their capital city. The atheist governor of that Hell hole has stated that these will be the worst fires in the history of the entire state. That wretch may have received some warning from the Lord that we don't know of and may have information on exactly how much of the state and how many sinners God intends to take. I expect God will reap a mighty toll. His will be done.
    Brother Moss, I have just learned that approximately one fifth of the entire state of Oregon is devoted to some "fossil park". Fossils, as we know are the Deceiver's little pranks, designed to lead people away from a belief in Our Lord, who did the real designing of everything and everyone.

Since such a large portion of their state is dedicated to the lie that is evilution, it is no wonder that Jesus intends to burn the place to the ground.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

There are so many homers in Eugene their bars need an entire webpage to list them all. And, they wonder why God is burning them??

We are Landover Baptist could have warned them. But, they did not ask our advice.

Good luck, Oregon. God is giving you a bit of hell just to warm you up.

Easily browse and view listings for the best Eugene gay bars and nightclubs, as well as lesbian and other LGBT-friendly bars in Oregon.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

You know, the part that gets me is just how obvious these catastrophes are, to those of us who are servants of the . Why, I think that any of us can see that there is a connection here: Oregon is close to Utah, and, as we know, Almighty sent ferociously strong winds there recently:

And, both places are not that far from California: another current hotbed (literally), thanks to the fury of the being provoked by certain colorful people:

All one has to do is connect some dots on the map, and it becomes abundantly clear that is fed up with the rebellious sinners in those acious states!

Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

We are told in Psalms 145:20 that "The LORD preserveth all them that love him, but all the wicked will he destroy". God's promises are eternal and will always be kept. Christians have long expected the Lord to turn His wrath on the Californians, but the worst have fled to Oregon where they hoped to escape judgement. Their flight was in vain because the Lord God cannot be deceived. I believe the entire West Coast is scheduled to be cleansed by fire and then possibly a volcano will explode before a mighty wave washes away all traces of the sin in that awful place. Shout Glory!
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
            We are told in Psalms 145:20 that "The LORD preserveth all them that love him, but all the wicked will he destroy". God's promises are eternal and will always be kept. Christians have long expected the Lord to turn His wrath on the Californians, but the worst have fled to Oregon where they hoped to escape judgement. Their flight was in vain because the Lord God cannot be deceived. I believe the entire West Coast is scheduled to be cleansed by fire and then possibly a volcano will explode before a mighty wave washes away all traces of the sin in that awful place. Shout Glory!
            Well said, Brother Moss.

I find it amusing when the news media says something like, "It's hot and the wind is blowing. This makes it hard to put the fires out." Are we to believe the fire is man's choice? Ridiculous. When God decides enough has burned the fires will stop. Not one minute sooner.

There will be one hint, however. When you see the last homer brothel explode count on the fire ending soon.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
              Brother Moss, I have just learned that approximately one fifth of the entire state of Oregon is devoted to some "fossil park".
              I always thought that was a reference to all the elderly retirees from another state moving north to "Californicate" Oregon. How kind of Our Lord to keep it warm for them.
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

The latest news is that the Godless heathens who preside in Oregon have predicted that this will be a "mass casualty event" They know the birds have come home to roost and the Lord is smiting them left and right. God hates communists and Oregon is full of them. Many have tried to flee God's wrath, only to perish in the fires of judgement. There is no escape from God's righteous indignation. God hates indignities, too. My advice to Oregonites is to get right with Jesus and quick. You will probably still be burned for your previous behavior, but you will enjoy everlasting life in Heaven with Jesus instead of more fire- and burning sulfur, too- down yonder in Hell with Satan.

Comment

That's how these sinners are paying for their sins. And for not raking their forests, what a bunch of lazy bums!
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                  X