Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged jap wannabe
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan - 06-08-2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
And you know that because you're so brilliant that you know how/what God thinks?

Atheists!.... I'm beginning to believe that these creatures really devolved from monkeys. (Devolved because any monkey is smarter than all atheists together).
How about you face reality you stuck up so-called 'Christian'. I have met many a Christian in my life but none of them are even half as idiotic as the mormons on this site. I made an account here just to try and get through to unfortunate people like you, people who spend their days 'damning' others and saying it's God's will. People who are so conceited that they can't even understand someone else's opinion, no, people who CHOOSE not to understand someone else's opinion for the sake of preserving their own that is half the time made up off the spot and supported by some bible quote. All this is coming from a barely teenage girl, who unfortunately happened to stumble upon this site, and who unfortunately is more intelligent than you. The sad thing is, one of you is going to come along and nit-pick at everything I just said and tell me why it's wrong with whatever stupid, nonsensical reason you can come up with. Have fun hating everyone who isn't just like you, and see where it gets you in life.