Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page why we need to be spanked
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#121)
Old
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Felicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-12-2014, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
Please Mr Light, this is a prayer shack for women! Take it off to your men's forums please. Surely this is not a suitable post for women to read. I thought I was joining a Christian website, not a pawnographic place!
My father always says that if men speak, women have to shut up and listen.

I Jesus!
(#122)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-12-2014, 11:47 PM

I apologise for my outspokenness. But when you're a mother protecting your children from outside vices, it becomes second nature to say what sometimes the heart says ought to be said. I will try in the future to keep a more civil tongue in my head.
(#123)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-12-2014, 11:52 PM

Quote:
I apologise for my outspokenness. But when you're a mother protecting your children from outside vices, it becomes second nature to say what sometimes the heart says ought to be said. I will try in the future to keep a more civil tongue in my head.
Of course correcting children is within most womans' abilities.

BUT never compare children to MEN.

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#124)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-13-2014, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Oh my, Heather, how I know this all too well! I still wince to sit at a particular park bench in downtown Freehold where I made the mistake of, well what I though was "correct," a full grown, True Christian™ man who was not my prepubescent son. I swear I couldn't sit or lie on my stomach for a week!

I will say, the LORD Blessed me with this opportunity, however, for this was when my dear friend introduced me to Christian Domestic Discipline. Through the Word of God, the husband and wife take on the roles of marriage in a most literal, and devout way as clearly outlined in the Holy Bible. Through this Christocentric practice, you'll see first hand how discipline is associated with love (Revelation 3:19; Proverbs 13:24), and is associated with wisdom and understanding (Proverbs 29:15; Proverbs 10:13), and is associated with peace and righteousness:

Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous;
nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby
Hebrews 12:11

Now I know that I won't embarrass my husband, even when he's not around as the good men of Freehold are all too happy to help one another keep peace in the home.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#125)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-13-2014, 02:56 AM

Thank you Mrs Etheldreda. I understand how you must have felt. It's a shame though, that there's not a pawnography free zone in God's own forum. I dare not tell my husband, as he may not let me continue to visit here.
(#126)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-13-2014, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Thank you Mrs Etheldreda. I understand how you must have felt. It's a shame though, that there's not a pawnography free zone in God's own forum. I dare not tell my husband, as he may not let me continue to visit here.
You can trust the True Christian™ men here as surely as you can trust Christ Himself. If see_the_light posted a link, he had good reason to do so, as he is guided by the Spirit of God Himself. We need not worry about the details dear, and you might find that in trusting the men here, you will be duly rewarded by the LORD.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#127)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-13-2014, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
My father always says that if men speak, women have to shut up and listen.
And a Godly man he is, Felicity. It is obvious that you have been well-raised in accordance with the teachings of scripture, that tell us plainly to be ever under submission to the stronger gender. We are such frail and unruly creatures by nature, it's amazing men put up with having daughters at all.

Praise Jesus, my father, too, taught me the virtues of being silent, especially when he was studying God's Word. Many is the time when Mother was locked in our basement for uttering too many words when he was deep into 1st or 2nd Kings! I cannot imagine why non-Christian women think it is acceptable to spit in the face of Baby Jesus by being uppity and mouthy.

NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#128)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-13-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Please Mr Light, this is a prayer shack for women! Take it off to your men's forums please. Surely this is not a suitable post for women to read. I thought I was joining a Christian website, not a pawnographic place!
Dear mother of seven

I had missed your post but now that it was brought to my attention I must rebuke you most sternly.

That link was no pawnographic, it was proof to the statement concerning the depths of depravity upon which femiNazis had fallen, and a warning to all mothers whose children may fall upon their devilish-diildoes.

I mentioned specifically that it was unfit to be seen by most and would certainly cause revulsion upon ALL.

I can assure you that the threat is real and any TRUE CHRISTIAN MOTHER should forewarn their children as soon as possible.

It was also fit for this thread because , as previously stated by many, insufficiently spanked women become sodomy fixed, and it seems that when satan works upon those most unnatural urges he leads them to an even more depraved sodomite depravity.

These acts are but satan preparing young men to be possessed by the homer sin and eternal damnation.

The only thing to enter a TRUE CHRISTAN MAN should be the LORD.

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#129)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 01-18-2014, 02:41 AM

You sure do, but as TRUE CHRISTIAN ladies you are salvageable (and often worth the trouble)

As for THIS ONE...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...94_306x509.jpg

I think she has missed too many roding sessions.

She must be one of an handful who dare to scold the POTUS to his face.

And the only one to do it publicly.

for those who thought they had seen the worst of the white house.

PRAY TO JESUS!
(#130)
Old
girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore)'s Avatar
girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged whoremonger

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 02-01-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Well you need it daily.
You are quite right sir my fiance has taken to spanking me daily thank you for the advice

It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2
(#131)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 02-02-2014, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) View Post
You are quite right sir my fiance has taken to spanking me daily thank you for the advice
How thick is his rod?

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#132)
Old

girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 02-02-2014, 05:11 PM

It his leather belt or the hair brush but he has been looking online for a paddle. He also uses oil when he spanks me so it hurts more

It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2
(#133)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 02-02-2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) View Post
It his leather belt or the hair brush but he has been looking online for a paddle. He also uses oil when he spanks me so it hurts more
Ahhh, I assume he wants to make an honest woman out of you, he's telling you that much by his choice.

1 John 2:27

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

He's plainly stating that you'll need no other man to tech you (but him, your husband). When will you stop whoring around, get on your knees and let JESUS fill you with HIS love?

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#134)
Old

Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 02-02-2014, 05:34 PM

It is working quite well he has moved our wedding date up also. He does theses tests and every slip up results in 5 spanks at the end of the day he accounts for that days mistakes

(#135)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Raybird is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Raybird is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 07-14-2015, 09:06 PM

I can honestly say to the women here CDD helped our marriage tremendously.
I think all wives should be spanked. For punishment and also so they will always remember who is boss (maintenance) And on the bare bottom.

We do the whole nine yards. Punishment spankings, maintenance spankings, and boot camp.
We are on our second day of bootcamp now and things are going great.
It's been fun for the most part.
(#136)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

2010 Witch Hunt Award One Year/1000 posts 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Provider™ award Pro-Life True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Pro-Life True Republican Saved 5 Years Tell her once Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth Persecuted Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers Eats the Most Pork Kirk Cameron Fan Club Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016!

Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Witch Hammer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 07-14-2015, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raybird View Post
I can honestly say to the women here CDD helped our marriage tremendously.
I think all wives should be spanked. For punishment and also so they will always remember who is boss (maintenance) And on the bare bottom.

We do the whole nine yards. Punishment spankings, maintenance spankings, and boot camp.
We are on our second day of bootcamp now and things are going great.
It's been fun for the most part.
Spanking on the bare bottom? Sounds dangerous... What if you were to accidentally stick your fist into her yawning cleft of doom?

I prefer to administer a roundhouse kick to face then follow up with a series of savage kidney punches. Sends a nice, clear message.
(#137)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 07-15-2015, 01:47 AM

My husband has an array of paddles and his favorite, the leather belt. One paddle has Ephesians 5:22 written on it, so that it is clearly imprinted and I can't sit down (a normal session if I misbehave if 50 smacks, and if I was good that day, a maintenance, is 25. It still hurts!)

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#138)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Raybird is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Raybird is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 07-15-2015, 03:50 PM

Have to test again. Having trouble posting
(#139)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 07-15-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raybird View Post
Have to test again. Having trouble posting
You just posted something.

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#140)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love

Brother Tobias has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brother Tobias has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brother Tobias has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brother Tobias has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brother Tobias has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brother Tobias has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Jesus Re: why we need to be spanked - 07-15-2015, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
My husband has an array of paddles and his favorite, the leather belt. One paddle has Ephesians 5:22 written on it, so that it is clearly imprinted and I can't sit down (a normal session if I misbehave if 50 smacks, and if I was good that day, a maintenance, is 25. It still hurts!)
Sound like your a match made in heaven. Do you thank god every night for giving you a fine and caring husband ?

Proverbs 19:14
House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the Lord.

1st Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: