X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope Francis encourages pawnography

Will the catlicks never give up.
    In the latest news, Pope Francis has publically endorsed public exposure of breasts!

Here he is perving at a woman's breasts in Argentina.

At the Wednesday General Audience the other day there was a young mother behind one of the barriers with a baby that was just a few month s old. The child was crying its eyes out as I came past. The mother was caressing it. I said to her: madam, I think the child’s hungry. “Yes, it’s probably time…” she replied. “Please give it something to eat!” I said. She was shy and didn’t want to breastfeed in public, while the Pope was passing. I wish to say the same to humanity: give people something to eat!
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4467719.html

Ezekiel 23:10
    These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.

Re: Pope Francis encourages pawnography

Filthy pervert. Although I suppose it makes a change from the Cathaholics interfering with choirboys.

Even so, disgusting.

Comment

He'll be blessing your wife's pap-smear, next.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Constantine1648 View Post
        Filthy pervert. Although I suppose it makes a change from the Cathaholics interfering with choirboys.

Even so, disgusting.

I think that he didn't want to see the mothers breast. If I know those cat-a-lick he wanted to see if the baby was any good at sucking.

Either that or he just wanted make sure the child would be unable to rebuke his papist ways. Is it not written?

Matthew 21:16 And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

MitzaLizlaor has asked me what that freak is doing to the baby! It looks as though he's working his way up its leg The baby certainly looks scared of him.

The other thing I noticed was how much hair those argy babies have!

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
            In America, we arrest old farts who molest babies like that.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Offhand I would say he's into some kind of foot fetish, but the lighting in the photo is bad so we can't see what he's doing with his tongue. I say arrest him anyway - just on suspicion.
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

He was ONLY speaking of breastfeeding...don't your women breastfeed their babies too? (just as every mother in the Bible did).

Seriously, as many issues as the Catholic Church has (dating back to Peter-he WAS the first Pope-establishing Churchianity and giving Christianity a bad name for years to come), Francis is actually doing some good fixing its image, echoing Jesus' call to feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, welcome the stranger, clothe the naked, care for the sick and visit the imprisoned (see Matthew 25:34-40).

If only LBC had somebody like him...
                #SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
                #DownWithChurchianity
                #JESUSIsAllYouNeed

Comment

Breastfeeding is a gateway sin. It feminizes boy babies and encourages incest.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
                    He was ONLY speaking of breastfeeding...don't your women breastfeed their babies too? (just as every mother in the Bible did).

Seriously, as many issues as the Catholic Church has (dating back to Peter-he WAS the first Pope-establishing Churchianity and giving Christianity a bad name for years to come), Francis is actually doing some good fixing its image, echoing Jesus' call to feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, welcome the stranger, clothe the naked, care for the sick and visit the imprisoned (see Matthew 25:34-40).

If only LBC had somebody like him...
                    Did any women in the Bible get on stage and breastfeed while a man is licking their child's feet? I must've missed that part. Please provide the verse so I can refresh my memory.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

P.S. Catlicks aren't Christians, so please disabuse yourself of that retardedness.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Breastfeeding is a gateway sin. It feminizes boy babies and encourages incest.
                      OK then...how did every mother in the Bible feed their babies then? There's a reason they have milk and humans are mammal's...breastfeeding is GOD'S INTENDED PLAN.
                      #SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
                      #DownWithChurchianity
                      #JESUSIsAllYouNeed

Comment

OK then...how did every mother in the Bible feed their babies then? There's a reason they have milk and humans are mammal's...breastfeeding is GOD'S INTENDED PLAN.
                        Jesus wasn't breastfed.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Maybe you should read the Bible sometime. Don't speak about God's intended plan when you have no clue whatsoever about what His plan is, what He has said about it.

The Bible clearly states that babies grow by hearing the Word of God: 1 Peter 2:2
                          As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
                          Leviticus 26:15-16
                          And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
                            Maybe you should read the Bible sometime. Don't speak about God's intended plan when you have no clue whatsoever about what His plan is, what He has said about it.

The Bible clearly states that babies grow by hearing the Word of God: 1 Peter 2:2
                            As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
                            Brother, don't you know? Our friend Paul here gets to just make God up and pull anything he wants God to say right out of his butt. He doesn't need a Church to worship in, nor a Pastor to guide him.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Brother, don't you know? Our friend Paul here gets to just make God up and pull anything he wants God to say right out of his butt. He doesn't need a Church to worship in, nor a Pastor to guide him.
                              How sad... he will burn in Hell forever, simply because he refuses to listen to God through you. I mean, even as a pretend-Christian, he must have read Jeremiah 3:15?

And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
                              Leviticus 26:15-16
                              And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Working...
                              X