X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My chastity belt is chafing!

Just use some duct tape dear Sister. I'm not trying to embarass you but I heard your child bearing years were long gone. Somebody told me there were cobwebs down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Brother BJ, I've been advising this degenerate to become a eunuch for Christ for weeks now, but it hasn't got the guts. Which is unusual for a gypsy, right?
      Shut up !!
      I didn't ask you.
      Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
      13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul the gypsy scum View Post
        Shut up !!
        I didn't ask you.
        Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
        13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I was forced to wear a Chasisty Belt when I first married, but after years of marriage, I know what will happen to me both here and in the afterlife if I even think of fornacating. My husband will beat unmercifully and I shall burn in Hell. As such my husband allows me to be without the belt now, Although I do still have one, I have yet to use it. Besides, I am still in childbearing years and the belt gets in the way, When hubby wants to procreate he wants nothing in his way. When it's close to baby making time, I'm not allowed to leave the house or wear clothes. It felt weird at first, now it's still weird, but I have accepted it.
          Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul the gypsy scum View Post
            But the chastity belt can protect the male genitals from own hands.

And if someone has problem with Addiction, the belt is great help, I think.
            Are you a faggot? If a man is thinking about touching a tallywacker, even his own, then he's a sodomite.
            Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
            Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
            Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
            All a-Twitter for Salvation!
            Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
            On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
            My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
              Are you a faggot? If a man is thinking about touching a tallywacker, even his own, then he's a sodomite.
              I shake your husband warmly by the hand. His instruction of you is wonderful to see repeated by you with such passion!
              sigpic
              Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
              The truth about volcanos
              Sex and debauchery in public schools
              Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
              Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
              X