X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Pray for Mistress Cookie

Javiera's so gross, I wouldn't rape her with Bill Clinton's penis!

(Um, not that I would EVER rape anybody. Ever. Even if they tempted me.)
    WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
      Javiera's so gross, I wouldn't rape her with Bill Clinton's penis!

(Um, not that I would EVER rape anybody. Ever. Even if they tempted me.)
      If Feminazi Hill Clinton got a divorce (being a liebral, I wouldn't be too surprised) than he would have to marry Javiera, and that would be a fitting punishment for such a demoncrat.
      "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
        So this is what it's come to? Christians doubting Christians?

I feel I've been very patient with all of you, but even my patience has its limits.

I for one have complete faith in Faith, for I have <s>been immersed in</s> <s>experienced</s> <s>seen</s> heard about his extraordinary feeling, fastidiousness, firmness and <s>fidelity</s> soft hands. Brothers and sisters, do not fear for Mistress Cookie's well being. I am sure she will return to Freehold just as pure and unaltered as a freshman chemistry textbook in June.

Humbly,

Wally
        Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Comment

Thank you Walter, my brother in Christ.
          WARNING:
          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post

SunsetJavelina, please stop sending me pictures of yourself. I've already told you that I'm not interested.

Why wouldn't I send you pictures me?

Comment

Um, because women who send their pics to strange men are whores?
              WARNING:

Comment

Originally posted by SunsetJaviera View Post
                Why wouldn't I send you pictures me?
                Javiera, Faith Machine said it perfectly. A self-respecting woman would never send photos like that to a man. Only a whore, slut, prostitute, and harlot would do such a thing. So yes, I am calling you a slut. Genesis 38:21 "And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." Leviticus 21:14 "A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife." Hosea 3:3 "And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee."

However, there is still hope for you! All you have to do is repent and beg Jesus to redeem you of your awful and disgusting ways. Really, spreading your rolls of fat ahem, I mean legs is so dirty. Who knows what sexual disease you have where you should be producing soldiers for Christ...herpes maybe? Or are you such a whore that you take it from behind and make men sin by spilling seed? "And Onan knew that the seed would not be his; and it came to pass when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the Lord: wherefore he slew him also." Genesis 38:9-10 But then, Jesus forgave the woman at the well (see John 4) so, He could forgive you. All you have to do is beg for repentance, and then obey all of the Bible!

Yours in Christ,
                Elizabeth
                "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

That's my picture and you know it perfectly well, you act like a bunch of brats, that's a joke for a 11 years old or maybe younger kid

Comment

That's your real picture? Why are you vomiting? Did you do too much dope?
                    WARNING:

Comment

Originally posted by OverlyAttachedJaviera View Post
                      That's my picture and you know it perfectly well, you act like a bunch of brats, that's a joke for a 11 years old or maybe younger kid
                      Javiera,

First of all, you truly are a child. I mean really, your grammar and punctuation are atrocious. Also, your whiny tone of voice also mimics a child's. But then, you really are a child whore, just having sex for Satan's pleasure. Stop acting like a whore, and repent!

Also, you are extremely rude and disrespectful to the True Christians on this site, as well as myself. If you were my daughter, I would wash your mouth with the strongest soap I would have, followed by a sound spanking, till your slutty behind is sore and bright red. "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." Proverbs 13:24 Disrespect will not be tolerated on these forums by me. As a married, respectable lady, I desire that all other women become as respectable as myself. If you think I am being disrespectful by calling you a harlot and a slut, it's the truth. Spreading your legs like that in such an immodest fashion makes you a harlot. "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;" 1 Timothy 2:9. Therefore, you will end up in Hell, being raped by Satan's minions. "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind," 1 Corinthians 6:9

Yet, despite all your horrid actions and sins, there is still hope for you. All you have to do is beg Jesus to forgive you of your sins, accept that you need a Savior, and obey the entire KJV Bible. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" Acts 3:19

Yours in Christ,
                      Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
                        Hmmm Mr Machine. I will believe you when I personally hear from Mistress Cookie, and not until then.
                        Why would you want to listen to her senseless yapping? Be happy that Brother Faith is doing that for all of us!
                        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
                          Javiera,

First of all, you truly are a child. I mean really, your grammar and punctuation are atrocious. Also, your whiny tone of voice also mimics a child's. But then, you really are a child whore, just having sex for Satan's pleasure. Stop acting like a whore, and repent!

Also, you are extremely rude and disrespectful to the True Christians on this site, as well as myself. If you were my daughter, I would wash your mouth with the strongest soap I would have, followed by a sound spanking, till your slutty behind is sore and bright red. "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." Proverbs 13:24 Disrespect will not be tolerated on these forums by me. As a married, respectable lady, I desire that all other women become as respectable as myself. If you think I am being disrespectful by calling you a harlot and a slut, it's the truth. Spreading your legs like that in such an immodest fashion makes you a harlot. "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;" 1 Timothy 2:9. Therefore, you will end up in Hell, being raped by Satan's minions. "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind," 1 Corinthians 6:9

Yet, despite all your horrid actions and sins, there is still hope for you. All you have to do is beg Jesus to forgive you of your sins, accept that you need a Savior, and obey the entire KJV Bible. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" Acts 3:19

Yours in Christ,
                          Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

Aha, some corrections... first of all, I'm still learning english, don't wait my english to be perfect in a short time, it needs practice, second, how can you hear my tone of voice? I mean, this is written communication. Third, I have never had sex. Fourth, you're violent, truly violent, and I don't tolerate people who spank children, be sure I would return EVERY hit you give me, ok? I'm not an idiot who let another people abuse of me, you must learn that in one way or another, I don't care if you're an old woman, if you abuse of me, you deserve a punishment, are we clear now?

Comment

something about being too ugly to have sex
                            When are you going to stop complaining and join our chorus extolling the Word of God?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                              When are you going to stop complaining and join our chorus extolling the Word of God?

Do you read what I write?

Comment

Do you read what I write?
                                I basically skim over it because it is so boring and witless and devoid of Scripture.

As a matter of fact, if you don't start supporting some of your dull and brainless diatribes with relevant Bible verses I'm afraid you may be asked to take (another) break.

Here is how it's done:

(Proverbs 26:11) "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly."

See? Just pick something that supports the point you are trying to make...it's easy!

Yours in Christ,

Zech
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X