X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tolerance

Originally posted by Leper Troll View Post
    not to sound like im whining or anything but i dont think that i have been shown any tolerance since ive been on this site. Im Pagan and I know how christians feel about other religions but you are supposed to hate the actions not the person right?

I came here to try to find my way back to God but all you people do is call me gay (when im not) yell saying that im going to hell(i know this calm down a bit) and make me feel unwelcome and that there is no chance of Jesus Christ ever accepting me.
    Your name is "Leper Troll" and you have some sort of pentagram as your avatar. Did you really expect us to take you seriously and treat you like an adult?
    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
    in 2016

Comment

...you are supposed to hate the actions not the person right?
      Chapter and verse, please.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

not to sound like im whining or anything but i dont think that i have been shown any tolerance since ive been on this site. Im Pagan and I know how christians feel about other religions but you are supposed to hate the actions not the person right?

I came here to try to find my way back to God but all you people do is call me gay (when im not) yell saying that im going to hell(i know this calm down a bit) and make me feel unwelcome and that there is no chance of Jesus Christ ever accepting me.
        No one is yelling at you. We are True Christians™, and it is our God-given duty to rebuke unsaved scum such as yourself. Nowhere in the Holy Bible are we commanded to tolerate heathens such as yourself. Quite the contrary.

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11

Don't come in here trying to cram your personal brand of satan worship down our throats.

If you truly want to find out about Jesus, then start by reading the Holy Bible and the many threads on this Godly forum, and stop whining like a sissyboy.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I can't say that people are tolerant here (besides Zeke, he seems to be a rare case so this is not directed at you), but I do have some advice to stop the ongoing constant accusations that people here are known as "Christian Extremists":

- Don't judge people until you actually understand where they are coming from, thinking you do know is different to asking if you have it right.
          - Knowing other religions beliefs, reading their "version" of a bible/Qu'ran is a start. It may even enlighten you and help you better understand your own. Even say, "Wow, this is directly parallel to my bible"
          - People are not "unsaved trash" this is rude and is a very negative put-down to call someone hence why alot of people are negative towards you all, too my first point, it is not your place to judge. Jesus will do that so nothing needs to be said. Leave it to the man in charge.
          - No one is more important than anyone else. In the large scheme of it. We are all insignificant earthlings with our own morals and beliefs. Asians, Europeans, Australians, Africans, Canadian, Americans we are all the same. Thinking your above anyone is discusting. I can tell you right now that if one of you did, sure there will be upset people, but to most people... who are you. If America suddenly combusted, Im sorry to say but 99 percent of other countries will be cheering rather than crying.

Lastly.... What is a religion?
          Religion is your OWN PERSONAL beliefs. Whether it is believing in a God or multiple. I don't see know one person can be so ignorant to think that there are no other possibilities in the world. Christianity, Anglican, Catholic, Muslim. All it is is categorising beliefs. The sign of a strong person is not one that follows the flock, but one that listens different views and makes up their own mind. I personally think that many people here need to grow a spine.

Banning me or giving me an infraction to this is just proving my point.
          Just remember, it is better to attract people to your religion than turn them off and about now I am tempted to run

Comment

Originally posted by caitlin View Post
            I can't say that people are tolerant here (besides Zeke, he seems to be a rare case so this is not directed at you), but I do have some advice to stop the ongoing constant accusations that people here are known as "Christian Extremists":
            Please stop flirting with the Good Pastor

- Don't judge people until you actually understand where they are coming from, thinking you do know is different to asking if you have it right.
            - Knowing other religions beliefs, reading their "version" of a bible/Qu'ran is a start. It may even enlighten you and help you better understand your own. Even say, "Wow, this is directly parallel to my bible"
            We aren't here to agree with other people of false Religion. We are here to Save them from Eternal Damnation.
            People are not "unsaved trash" this is rude and is a very negative put-down to call someone hence why alot of people are negative towards you all, too my first point, it is not your place to judge.
            This is merely a label to sort the "Wheat from the Chaff". It's no good being uppitty!! We are all guests in God's favorite Forum. You will abide by our Terms and conditions and like it.
            Jesus will do that so nothing needs to be said. Leave it to the man in charge.
            - No one is more important than anyone else. In the large scheme of it. We are all insignificant earthlings with our own morals and beliefs.
            That's true but as it stands, we are the True believers in Christ and the chosen one's.
            Asians, Europeans, Australians, Africans, Canadian, Americans we are all the same. Thinking your above anyone is discusting. I can tell you right now that if one of you did, sure there will be upset people, but to most people... who are you.
            If America suddenly combusted, Im sorry to say but 99 percent of other countries will be cheering rather than crying.
            Let them cheer. It'll be short-lived. When Jesus returns to Kill them all we shall be the one's looking down from Heaven and cheering.
            Lastly.... What is a religion?
            Religion is your OWN PERSONAL beliefs. Whether it is believing in a God or multiple. I don't see know one person can be so ignorant to think that there are no other possibilities in the world. Christianity, Anglican, Catholic, Muslim. All it is is categorising beliefs. The sign of a strong person is not one that follows the flock, but one that listens different views and makes up their own mind. I personally think that many people here need to grow a spine.

Banning me or giving me an infraction to this is just proving my point.
            Just remember, it is better to attract people to your religion than turn them off and about now I am tempted to run
            Religion is a 100% Faith in Jesus Christ. No other God/Savior will do. As a True Christian™ having belief in the words of the only TRUE Bible (KJV) I can only warn others of the terrible mistake of Worshiping False Idols and Monkeys.

PRAISE JESUS

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sister Jealous
              Please stop flirting with the Good Pastor

Are you jealous? Do you know jealousy is a sin, you should be more concerned with your faith and morals right now. What goes on between myself and Zeke is none of your business.

Quote:
              We aren't here to agree with other people of false Religion. We are here to Save them from Eternal Damnation.

Of course your not, aren't you worried about your own narrowed mindedness? I personally think your in a rut, maybe you should try and expand your beliefs.

Quote:
              This is merely a label to sort the "Wheat from the Chaff". It's no good being uppitty!! We are all guests in God's favorite Forum. You will abide by our Terms and conditions and like it.

Maybe, sometime in your life you should accept advice from other people. I always though constructive critism is helpful.

Quote:
              That's true but as it stands, we are the True believers in Christ and the chosen one's.

I can assure you that you aren't. Did Christ himself come up to you have you a certificate for being a chosen one? I doubt it. Does he speak to you? Do you have schizophenia?

Quote:
              Let them cheer. It'll be short-lived. When Jesus returns to Kill them all we shall be the one's looking down from Heaven and cheering.

I don't know how you can say this, didn't you know that "America" DID NOT exsist for hundreds of years after Christ? Ego is a sin and America is insignificate.

Quote:
              Religion is a 100% Faith in Jesus Christ. No other God/Savior will do. As a True Christian™ having belief in the words of the only TRUE Bible (KJV) I can only warn others of the terrible mistake of Worshiping False Idols and Monkeys.

If you actually read what I have written. Learn before you judge.

Comment

I have no need to be a Sister Jealous. I am fully aware that Pastor Ezekiel is already betrothed to Sister Thumper. As a Moderator I have to watch over him whilst Sister Thumper's back is turned.

Your "Constructive criticism" is noted but I'm afraid my devotion to This Church, Jesus Christ and the ONLY one True Bible goes much further than the petty points you made in your last Post.

It's about time you stopped fighting against us. Jesus guided you here for a reason.
                I suggest you open your eyes and look beyond YOUR idea of The Truth.

Sister Talitha

Comment

Im sure Zeke is a big boy who can look after himself and rabbit should have to rely on others to protect her relationship if it was so strong.

I am aware of the extent of YOUR Bible as I AM a Baptist. But i'd like to consider myself broadminded who knows the world.

Well, I tried, the honest truth always does lie on deaf ears of the extremists.
                  No ones fighting here Sister Zeke Protector, nothing wrong with some enlightening debates.

FOR THE RECORD
                  Some of my bestfriends are men who get down and dirty with other men. To be honest they are much better people than people here. Oh and short skirts rock!

Comment

Im sure Zeke is a big boy who can look after himself and rabbit should have to rely on others to protect her relationship if it was so strong.

I am aware of the extent of YOUR Bible as I AM a Baptist. But i'd like to consider myself broadminded who knows the world.

Well, I tried, the honest truth always does lie on deaf ears of the extremists.
                    No ones fighting here Sister Zeke Protector, nothing wrong with some enlightening debates.

FOR THE RECORD
                    Some of my bestfriends are men who get down and dirty with other men. To be honest they are much better people than people here. Oh and short skirts rock!
                    You ought to be ashamed of yourself, claiming to be a Baptist after that outburst!
                    Being a Baptist IS extreme.
                    Being a Baptist is about believing in The Bible AS IT WAS WRITTEN. Not some softened-up Liberal minded version where things are changed around to suit "Feel-good Christians".

I should be careful about wearing short skirts Caitlin; Your slip is showing............. or was it your parents during your conception?

Sister Talitha

Comment

So you admitt your an extremist?
                      There are places for people like you available in Afghanistan.

Comment

FOR THE RECORD
                        I've never seen a man in a short skirt, and I pray I never do. Why do you think this "rocks"?
                        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                        in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
                          God hates homers, and those who wear the clothes of the opposite sex, and commands us to stone them. You've been repeatedly shown the verses which so direct us. Why must you belabor the point ad nauseam? Talk to God about His rules if you don't like them.

You're boring and witless, and on the verge of an infraction for so being. Really.
                          Please hear me out. My intentions are pure, and I believe what I have to say is true.

I'm sorry, I'm trying very hard to be patient here, but it's extremely difficult when you say things like this. It just baffles me that someone could be so... I mean, isn't humility one of the major themes of Christianity? Isn't love? And yet, here you sit, acting like God himself came to you in the night and told you all the secrets of the universe, every single thing people are supposed to do, never once willing to admit that maybe you were wrong. All you have to go on is faith, and that's exactly what the rest of us have. It's really hard to understand why you can't have a mature discussion with anyone on this site. You do realize, of course, that nobody ever actually debates these topics; you instead focus on simple typos or hide behind lazy attempts at insults. How are you supposed to follow God's word if all you do is tell people, while masquerading patience, that you're the only one who's ever going to be right? Don't you realize how many people like you there are in this world, of different denominations? What if a Presbyterian, or a Catholic, or a Wisconsin Lutheran came up to you and told you every single thing that you believe is wrong, and you're going to hell because you don't believe everything they do? It hurts, doesn't it? How can something that causes so much pain and enmity and negativity in the world, something that's the root cause of so many international wars and otherwise unprovoked murders "in the name of God," result in something good for the rest of the world? Isn't that what we're supposed to do as Christians, do good things for the world? Maybe you believe you are if you tell people your version of the truth. Well, what if God doesn't even care about the details? What if God only wants us to believe in Him and give what we can of ourselves to make the world a better place for our fellow creatures? Then all the good ones would go to heaven, and you'll have wasted valuable time that could be spent cleaning up the environment or helping a woman who's been victimized by extremist Christians who believe her spiritually equivalent to Lucifer himself, by the sounds of some of these people. What's worse, you'll have wasted it starting fights. God doesn't hate much, but one thing He can't stand is two people He loves to death fighting. That's happening all over the world. He loves us all, and we're causing Him pain by fighting all the time. What if you had two children and they started beating each other up over something stupid they were each both right and wrong about, but they couldn't resolve in time because they never gave each other the chance to talk it out? Wouldn't it tear you apart, to watch them kill each other rather than compromise and grow closer as siblings? Just imagine that. You don't want to do that to God. I'm begging you, live and let live. If they believe the wrong thing, they'll find their way. The truth means nothing if you don't discover it for yourself. Didn't the man who caught the Ark of the Covenant die because he touched it, rather than leaving its rescue in the hands of God? There's a lesson in that. God still loves them. God will show them the way. It's okay for it to be out of your hands. I assure you, God is more than capable of handling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
                            He's a man wearing makeup; fishnet stockings and lingerie. How are we supposed to not assume? Do you want us to wait until he posts a video of himself sodomizing a young child?
                            That's not him; that's Tim Curry as Dr. Frank-N-Furter, of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which is purely entertainment. That picture is quite entertaining, actually; it makes me laugh.

Comment

What if you had two children and they started beating each other up over something stupid
                              You think the Bible is stupid???
                              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by TrulyTolerant View Post
                                Please hear me out. My intentions are pure, and I believe what I have to say is true.
                                As Brother-in-Christ Jack Chick has pointed out, it is possible to be sincere and to be sincerely wrong.

What if a Presbyterian, or a Catholic, or a Wisconsin Lutheran came up to you and told you every single thing that you believe is wrong, and you're going to hell because you don't believe everything they do?
                                That's easy. I would just get out my King James Bible and point out how we are right. Of course, that might not even give the Romanists pause, since they put more faith in the babblings of a devil in a white dress than they do in God's Word.

Well, what if God doesn't even care about the details? What if God only wants us to believe in Him and give what we can of ourselves to make the world a better place for our fellow creatures?
                                I nominate your post for the "Least Appropriate Use of the Indicative Mood" award. If God didn't care about the details, the Bible would be awfully different from what it is.

We know our God because He has revealed Himself through Scripture. How do you know your god, or did you just make him up one morning?
                                This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X