Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#101)
Old
Unsaved trash

StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian - 01-29-2008, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
Give me one good reason I shouldn't ban you right now!!
OK. How about, because YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR? You might want to leave that sort of thing in the hands of the experts.

...as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14 (emphasis mine)
(#102)
Old
Unsaved trash

StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian - 01-29-2008, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
If your goal is to be banned, just say the word. I'll be happy to help you out. I certainly don't want to "punish" you with news of Christ's Salvation.... It'll be MY pleasure.
Well, you might not be subtle, but at least you are moderately funny. I have other ministries to attend to, so I'm not exactly quaking in my boots here over the "threat" of banishment. I've been banned from way classier outfits than yours, and undoubtedly will be again. But without me around, you're back to discussions on this level:

UT: why are You a problem with supr Mario is not homersekshul just game for Chilrens HAHAHA! u Dammed not mee

TC: You're going to go to Hell, both for your homerism and your inability to punctuate.

At least I talk about the Bible, which I thought was what you guys were all about.

As for Christ's salvation, don't you folks preach that he was already saved when he was born?

...as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14 (emphasis mine)
(#103)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian - 01-29-2008, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrKingGrad View Post
OK. How about, because YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR?
Well, OK then. You found the one good reason.

That's no reason to think you can come in here and try to convert TrulyTru to your perverse non-religion.

I mean, if you just want someplace to go on Sundays, why not open a coffeehouse? You could have chai lattes, and pastries, and Lezbian folk singers on acoustic guitars. Why confuse people spiritually and draw them away from God?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#104)
Old
Probably Saved
Forum Member

Brother Cletus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Brother Cletus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Brother Cletus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian - 01-29-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:

You guys have to understand, however, that certainty is not necessary to a church. Fellowship is the only irreplacable requirement. No doubt, many people will leave your forums with a negative view of religion, because most have not really read the Bible, and they will learn from you that believing every word of the Bible is piffling idiocy. That does not mean that they need to give up on religion or the core humanistic message of Jesus Christ. If they do, they'll probably wind up bitter and cynical, with a gaping hole in their hearts. And that, my friend, is the Unitarian Universalist definition of Hell.
Look, StarsWarsDad:

The Bible in its entirety is the word of God. We *know* it's the word of God because it SAYS it's the word God. And since the Bible says that the Bible is true and also says that it's the word of God, then we *know* for a FACT that it's the true word of God because it says so right in the Bible!

Now, try twisting THAT with your Unitarian circular logic, hippie!

Quote:
Better eternal damnation than voting Republican.
Friend, the only things that we True Christians hate more than a Godless liberal communist beatnik Demoncrat are Satan and cultural-religious satire.

(#105)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian - 01-29-2008, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Because the issue wasn’t why God killed Saul, it was merely whether Saul inquired of God.
You're avoiding the question entirely.
Also, the context makes all the difference in this case, and I've proved it.
What you're doing here is basically acting like a child here, putting your fingers in your ears and going "nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you."

This forum isn't here to serve as your amusement while your parents are too busy to play with you, pre-teen.

Quote:
If you’re suggesting now that these two passages referred to two separate events, they why did you say the exact opposite in your original response?
I've said nothing of the sort:
Once again you're "creating" contradictions where there are none.

Quote:
Not likely.
Allright then, Moderation it is.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#106)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Noddy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian - 01-29-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Cletus View Post

What in tarnation are you talking about? We're just simple God-fearing Baptist folk who believe the Bible in its ENTIRETY. We're not ashamed of the parts that make Episcopalians nervous to talk about.
This is all too typical of these false-church ministers, Brother ...

Take it from one who knows and is sorry for it ...

Last year I tried out E-piss-co-palianism, and it was a dead end to Jesus ...

Got a sound rebuking from my son-in-law, the little boys were ashamed of me, and I almost got disowned and thrown out of the house for it ...

In the Lord Jesus, Sister Noddy

1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...
(#107)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian - 02-05-2008, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Cletus View Post
Friend, the only things that we True Christians hate more than a Godless liberal communist beatnik Demoncrat are Satan and cultural-religious satire.
Deep down, perhaps I have no more taste for cultural-religious satire than you do. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that your hatreds are so well organized. There's nothing quite so dispriting as not knowing whom you hate the most.

Quote:
...since the Bible says that the Bible is true and also says that it's the word of God, then we *know* for a FACT that it's the true word of God because it says so right in the Bible!... Now, try twisting THAT
You've got me there, I don't see any way to twist that more than you have. But how can I reject any non-Biblical theology out of hand when 1 Corinthians 13 instructs us that without charity, we are nothing, and that charity:

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things?

(#108)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello From An Unrepentant Unitarian - 02-05-2008, 05:24 AM

For someone who claims to be devoted to openness and respect for all religions, you sure seem to go out of your way to criticize and denegrate ours.

Take that Unitarian logo you use as an avatar, for example. It is clearly a bastardization of the cross. You claim to be a Christian, yet you willingly follow a banner that minimizes the suffering of Jesus and the cleansing effect of His holy blood? Not to mention that the whole candlestick and circle thing is pretty obviously a sexualization of Christian symbology (I won't even ask what having two holes right next to each other stand for--I think it's more than just Unitarians and Universalists, though).

I'm not really here to convert you. I'm happy to discuss the Word, but if you don't accept Jesus as your savior, exactly as described in the Bible, well, it's your afterlife, not mine, and you're entitled to your beliefs, however goofy and mushy they might be, as long as you don't try to impose them on me and the rest of America. But I think you ought at least to show a little reverence for our religious tradition. How would you feel if I went into a Unitarian forum and modified your symbol to look like this?

Because that's exactly what your modified cross symbol means to me.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25