X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Rosa Parks started terrorism, how desegregation funds Al Queda

Elon Musk's proposed transportation system. Notice how they go right out and admit that it's all about making black men lie down with white women. There they are, right in the front row! Check out the "magnetic attraction":

Liberal scientists want your children to ride a vehicle fuelled by the Satanic power of interracial sex. Don't say I didn't warn you!
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Re: How Rosa Parks started terrorism, how desegregation funds Al Queda

I would be willing to ride buses, but the route numbers have such problematic names that keep triggering vulnerable people. For example, everybody everywhere knows and always knew that 88 is a secret stealth crypto-nazi codeword that means something secret.

Also, 69 and 66 are simple and therefore offensive caricatures of gay sex, which is fine, but to stop being an offensive caricature you need more detail.
      Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Comment

Working...
      X