X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUNS. SHOULD THEY BE MADE ILLEGAL?

Especially White Nuns. Not Negroidal Nuns of course.
    I mean what a waste of perfectly good Eggs from a healthy Womb!

I know they are Cattlickers and all, but if that was made Illegal too there would be more White Christian Soldiers for The Lord.

Just a thought from your compassionate Sister in Christ Talitha.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Re: NUNS. SHOULD THEY BE MADE ILLEGAL?

If your idea of compassion is calling people "cattlickers", and believing a way of life based on belief is illegal, you have a serious, SERIOUS issue.

Comment

Nope. Hate speech and infringement on other's rights should be.

Comment

Sorry, I meant if you believe a certain way of life based on belief SHOULD be illegal, you have an issue.

Thanks

Comment

Sister, then what will the catlicks do with the ugly girls that the priest had sex with and now can't have children. Have you ever been in a catlick school. It's always the real ugly one's who become nuns. I mean would you want something that ugly and socially retarded coming after your son, or more likely, your daughter.

Comment

I agree with Sister Talitha. The Lord did not intend for womankind to schlump around a dripping monastery with a bunch of other women. He intended them to have babies. Lots and lots of babies to glorify Him.

And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein. Genesis 9:7

The Catholics are going against God and making these women (ugly ones, admittedly) stay celberate. And goodness knows what perversions they get up to in those dimly-lit corridors and shadowy cloisters.

(What the heck is a cloister, anyways? Sounds moist and cloying. Urghgh.)

It gives me the creeping jeebers just thinking about it. All those chunky women with hairy moles and unshaven legs rubbing "accidentally" against each other as they creep about their cloistered abode....ewww.

Yes, there ought to be a law.

~~ OEJ
            Last edited by One-eyed Jack; 01-08-2008, 03:18 AM. Reason: D'oh.

Comment

A way of life NOT based on belief might be interesting.
              In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

You mean a third possibility, one involved neither in flagellating oneself for Jesus in a large stone building nor in popping out little howler monkeys at a rate of 1 per year?

A veritable third way?

Have you been reading Doris Lessing or something?

~~ OEJ

Comment

Nunneries are nothing but a steaming cesspool of lezbeanism. God is not fooled, just because they claim to be married to His only begotten son, Jesus.

Christ would never marry a herd of muffdivers!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Once again it seems I must share my shameful past in order to properly witness for the Lord. My brothers and sisters in Christ at Landover are already aware of this (and the whispering and finger pointing stopped weeks ago, praise Jesus), but I am a former nun. So should they be made illegal? YES! A loud, resounding YES YES YES YES!
                    I spent almost as much time in the convent lusting after strange flesh as I did praying to Mary and the saints or who we wrongfully thought God to be. When I could have being studying the King James Bible or bearing children, I was instead in Satan's thrall looking at the soft, rounded curves of my fellow blasphemers, taking in their clean, feminine scents as they would slowly kiss me starting from my mouth to my earlobes and then down to... YES, THEY SHOULD BE MADE ILLEGAL!

1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Saved in childbearing! Not letting their wombs, which properly belong to Jesus, gather dust and mold in prime childbearing years!
                    Thank you, Jesus, for taking me out of that life of sin and bringing me to Your real church and my Godly husband, Mr. Joseph Whitford!
                    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Re: NUNS. THEY SHOULD BE MADE ILLEGAL. MONKS TOO!

Well!! It looks like the general consensus from the people here who matter is that Nuns are just a bunch of Lezbeen Harlots who indeed should be made illegal.
                      Well Praise Jesus, one of Godly Pastors also joined in to back this move.

Now, while we're on the subject what about Monks?
                      I MEAN COME ON!!!

They spend all of their lives living in a Male only Community obviously Sodomizing one another all day long to get their sexual relief. They walk around in Robes, obviously stark naked underneath to give one-another quick access.
                      I say make these Homers illegal too!
                      Or at least make sure that if they want to live the Monk Lifestyle that they have their Choo-choo's removed first.
                      That way no Seed gets spilled and they can't go around buggering each other all day long.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                        Once again it seems I must share my shameful past in order to properly witness for the Lord. My brothers and sisters in Christ at Landover are already aware of this (and the whispering and finger pointing stopped weeks ago, praise Jesus), but I am a former nun. So should they be made illegal? YES! A loud, resounding YES YES YES YES!
                        I spent almost as much time in the convent lusting after strange flesh as I did praying to Mary and the saints or who we wrongfully thought God to be. When I could have being studying the King James Bible or bearing children, I was instead in Satan's thrall looking at the soft, rounded curves of my fellow blasphemers, taking in their clean, feminine scents as they would slowly kiss me starting from my mouth to my earlobes and then down to...
                        Sister, I have a rather urgent request. Would you please continue with your testimony? You were just getting to the part that interests many of the True Christian™ Brothers, in our never ending quest to understand the "ups and downs" of what goes on in these hellacious convents full of nubile young lezbean nuns. PLEASE, PLEASE continue your narration, that we might read and re-read (in our prayer closets) the specifics of the perversions you were forced to indulge in. Leave no details out.

Waiting anxiously with a circle of earnest, excited Brothers, faith as hard as a rock for Jesus....

Hurry please!

YIC

--Zeke
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          Sister, I have a rather urgent request. Would you please continue with your testimony? You were just getting to the part that interests many of the True Christian™ Brothers, in our never ending quest to understand the "ups and downs" of what goes on in these hellacious convents full of nubile young lezbean nuns. PLEASE, PLEASE continue your narration, that we might read and re-read (in our prayer closets) the specifics of the perversions you were forced to indulge in. Leave no details out.

Waiting anxiously with a circle of earnest, excited Brothers, faith as hard as a rock for Jesus....

Hurry please!

YIC

--Zeke
                          If you are uncomfortable posting them, please send by PM.
                          Matthew:
                          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

Hurry please!
                            I was thinking along the same lines Pastor Zeke. We have lots o' nuns over here, so it would add to my rebuking skills to know exactly what they are up to behind closed doors.

I must say though, Sister Tal's monks and choo-choos almost killed my, eh, learning mood ever so slightly.

Could we start again from the earlobes, please?
                            Psalm 81:10:
                            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Friends. Friends. I am not so sure that we are talking about nuns like those seen in the documentary "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". I fear we may be faced with another class of nun as well.

I regret posting this, but we must face reality. The picture below is from a fact sheet on Catholic nunneries. It was captioned, "Masochism And God: Sister Bubo Spanks Herself".

I must go now and be sick.

~~ OEJ

Comment

Working...
                              X