Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Teenaged God-mocker

musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 12-28-2008, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
People will never get along unless they all agree on the same things. There is only one Truth® and that is the Bible (KJV1611). Peace and prosperity can only come when everyone is a True Christian™. The Landover Baptist Church is the only church fully dedicated to the unexpurgated Word of God.

Praise Jesus!
I think you interpret the bible too seriously. Also, the King James bible says no such thing. I currently own one, and have read it before (I don't care if you doubt me). Do you think you know EVERYTHING because you claim you are a "True Christian?" You have no authority going against your own bible. Point made.
go obama!
Praise Jesus!