• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
    We're actually very smart.

We use body odor protection...

Our girlfriends don't have oily skin and zits...

Our girlfriends don't have fat asses...

We speak English...
    Thank you, but we also use odor protection, have beautiful women (but please, don't objectify them like that), and we speak english in a good level (try to ear a Portuguese and a Spanish speaking english, they dub everything in their country, they have no accent).

But that's not why I'm here, I bet you've had enough of angry Portuguese people here. And I understand them, I was shocked with what I was reading here...but we have really different cultures, so no biggie.

But now! I'm a Christian, I believe in the word on the Bible and I've been studying it for a long long time (~10 years).
    How can you people be so rude and cruel in your words? You call yourself True Christians and you behave like...this?
    Where's the love, compassion and understanding? All of this that Jesus taught us? At least have some respect!
    I really didn't see this as religious community until I saw all the isolated bible quotes being tossed like weapons.

The kind of extremism that's seen here scares me. I think a understand a lot more jokes in 'American Dad' now...

I hope I didn't offend anyone, this is just my opinion.
    Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by This.is.Rik View Post
      All of this that Jesus taught us? At least have some respect!
      Hi, Rik.

Jesus taught us that it is required by God that we obey all of the Law.

Anyone who does not obey is a "sinner". All who are not Christians are also, by default, sinners.

God will resurrect all sinners at Judgment, into immortal bodies, specifically so He can throw them into His Lake of Fire and burn them alive for all time.

Is that what Jesus taught you?
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Thank you, but we also use odor protection, have beautiful women (but please, don't objectify them like that), and we speak english in a good level (try to ear a Portuguese and a Spanish speaking english, they dub everything in their country, they have no accent).

But that's not why I'm here, I bet you've had enough of angry Portuguese people here. And I understand them, I was shocked with what I was reading here...but we have really different cultures, so no biggie.

But now! I'm a Christian, I believe in the word on the Bible and I've been studying it for a long long time (~10 years).
        How can you people be so rude and cruel in your words? You call yourself True Christians and you behave like...this?
        Where's the love, compassion and understanding? All of this that Jesus taught us? At least have some respect!
        I really didn't see this as religious community until I saw all the isolated bible quotes being tossed like weapons.

The kind of extremism that's seen here scares me. I think a understand a lot more jokes in 'American Dad' now...

I hope I didn't offend anyone, this is just my opinion.
        Welcome Rik. What makes you think you are a Christian? Do you eat/sleep/live by the KJV Bible? Do you follow it exactly and only deviate when to do so definitely would put you in harms way with ignorant secularists? Do you have sons, knowing that each one will help Jesus wage a eternal battle against non-Christians? What percentage of your before tax Gross (not net of gross) do you give to God as proof of your devotion?
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Where's the love, compassion and understanding? All of this that Jesus taught us?
          Christ mentions no special love for Portu-beaners. Just shut-up and pray he doesn't notice your foul body odour. Your chicks smell like ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
            Christ mentions no special love for Portu-beaners. Just shut-up and pray he doesn't notice your foul body odour. Your chicks smell like ass.
            Not only that, but all of their men are drunks.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well we sure showed those guys from portugulable. The'll think twice next time before they decide to defend their country. Good job!

Comment

I am a portuguese and I msut say, my people has alot of bad things, but we are great, and if you jesus nut ball fucking lickers don't acept that ten fuck off, religion fucked up our world and i dont fuckign care abotu you say that jesus this jesus that. Jesus is a man only. Religion these days only fuck up whit peoples mind and americans use it to people turn against muslim countrys like this FUCKING EMOTION SAYS . SO FUCK OFF PORTUGAL IS A BEUTIFULL CONTRY YOU STUPID FUCKTARD YOU JSUT DIDNT KNEW WHERE TO LOOK FOR IT SO FUCK OFF REALLY. GO FUCK YOURSELF AND GO SUCK JESUS DICK. STUPID FAT AMERICANS, YOU ARE ONLY HAPPY BY FUCKING EATING AT MC DONNALDS.
                Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

AND YOU TAG THOSE WHO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY BY ENEMIES OF GOD? ANOTHER PROOF THAT RELEGION IS ALL FUCKED UP I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKIGN DIE WHIT A PAINFULL DEATH, YOU FUCKING MASTURBATORS. ITS JUST REALLY FUCKING HILARIOUS HOW AMERICANS RELIGION BLIND FUCKS CAN REALLY BE DUMB YOU STUPID FUCKTARDS.
                  Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Originally posted by ratokill View Post
                    AND YOU TAG THOSE WHO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY BY ENEMIES OF GOD? ANOTHER PROOF THAT RELEGION IS ALL piffleED UP I HOPE YOU ALL piffleIGN DIE WHIT A PAINFULL DEATH, YOU piffleING MASTURBATORS. ITS JUST REALLY piffleING HILARIOUS HOW AMERICANS RELIGION BLIND piffleS CAN REALLY BE DUMB YOU STUPID piffleTARDS.
                    Dear drunken spaniard,

Please forsake your Mary cult and embrace Jesus before God drops a giant burrito on your head.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    sigpic

Comment

I am a portuguese and I msut say, my people has alot of bad things, but we are great, and if you jesus nut ball piffleing lickers don't acept that ten piffle off, religion piffleed up our world and i dont piffleign care abotu you say that jesus this jesus that. Jesus is a man only. Religion these days only piffle up whit peoples mind and americans use it to people turn against muslim countrys like this piffleING EMOTION SAYS . SO piffle OFF PORTUGAL IS A BEUTIFULL CONTRY YOU STUPID piffleTARD YOU JSUT DIDNT KNEW WHERE TO LOOK FOR IT SO piffle OFF REALLY. GO piffle YOURSELF AND GO SUCK JESUS DICK. STUPID FAT AMERICANS, YOU ARE ONLY HAPPY BY piffleING EATING AT MC DONNALDS.
                      AND YOU TAG THOSE WHO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY BY ENEMIES OF GOD? ANOTHER PROOF THAT RELEGION IS ALL piffleED UP I HOPE YOU ALL piffleIGN DIE WHIT A PAINFULL DEATH, YOU piffleING MASTURBATORS. ITS JUST REALLY piffleING HILARIOUS HOW AMERICANS RELIGION BLIND piffleS CAN REALLY BE DUMB YOU STUPID piffleTARDS.
                      Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Good job proving the thread title.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

but we are great, and if you jesus nut ball piffleing lickers don't acept that ten piffle off, religion piffleed up our world and i dont piffleign care abotu you say that jesus this jesus that.
                        Well, you really are one hateful and rude Portuqueer. Anyway, you are totally right, we should so get off this forum of yours where we came uninvited.

Jesus is a man only.
                        Jesus is God.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Comment

ahahaha omg religious people are sooo dumb really, portuguese people don't eat tacos you stupid brainfuck and I AM AN ATHIEST WHIT PRIDE THAT I THINK FOR MYSELF

Comment

ahahaha omg religious people are sooo dumb really, portuguese people don't eat tacos you stupid brainpiffle and I AM AN ATHIEST WHIT PRIDE THAT I THINK FOR MYSELF
                            And what a good job you are doing in expressing yourself. You're certainly making yourself look way smarter than those dumb Christians.
                            Proverbs 18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            Sex and debauchery in public schools
                            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

ahahaha omg religious people are sooo dumb really, portuguese people don't eat tacos you stupid brainpiffle and I AM AN ATHIEST WHIT PRIDE THAT I THINK FOR MYSELF
                              Do you have any idea how dumb that looks? If you want to call someone else dumb, start making sense yourself first and above all, learn to write.

Comment

I am shocked and appalled with what I just read!

I was looking for comments on the match Portugal soccer team played with the Netherlands this night and by chance I stumbled upon this post. First, as I started reading, I thought to myself "Ok someone got bad luck in a trip to Portugal, what went wrong?" but then I kept reading. Oh god, why did I! I wouldn't even coment if this was a regular forum - people say all kind of things in the internet, it's free for everyone and I enjoy it being that way - but then I understood this was a religious, christian forum!

I don't even know where to begin... I found this because I am indeed Portuguese but I am addressing this post as a citizen of the world, and I would do it for any other country. I am 100% sure no one in Portugal, and certainly very few people (if any) in Europe - being it central , south, north, east or west Europe - would display such feeling of superiority, arrogancy and (most of all) complete desrespect and unacceptance of another's culture. It's really sad. I believe you should be very ashamed and should meditate on this topic. Tolerance. You say portuguese catholics are weird (?)

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
                                Portuguese people are so disgusting. First of all, they take Mary-worshiping to levels you could never begin to imagine! Every year roughly a MILLION people come to this country to worship a statue of Mary! Can you believe this?!
                                but let me tell you, portuguese Catholics taught me respect and tolerance, that it doesn't matter if a person is muslim, jew, christian or atheist; black, asian caucasian, etc. Being different doesn't mean bad, and it may be hard to accept difference, but to only accept your own beliefs and ways is just sad. Happily the world - being more and more globally connected - and specially Europe (which has learned this lesson more than once) isn't like that. I'm just glad I know the US well enough to know that these comments don't reproduce the general american oppinion and knowledge of the world. When I read comments like

Originally posted by Holyfield View Post
                                The Portuguese are among the most racially mixed populations in Europe, and have the most Nigra blood intermixed of all European countries.
                                Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                So that's what that smell was.
                                it just makes me sick. What kind of christians are you? Do you really think that this is acceptable? I mean, is that what you got from Jesus teachings? Racism is just not ok, and even more at the current times! But then again I start seeing that this forum is not really a tipical religious website (what a relief).

Where I came from, people studying religion topics tend to be much more cult and understanding about other cultures. I won't dignify an answer to the various comments regarding portuguese (or any other) culture, so I leave you guys to think about that too.

Just to finish my post, I have to read out loud a few words written by the OP

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
                                Excuse me?! I have two degrees from university and I have quite high IQ. I find your post insulting. It is so sad that people come here, to the Friendlies forum on Internet with so much hate with them.
                                [...]
                                I had made myself very clear, I told that I was a True Christian man and wanted only see suitable sites, not any red lights district or what ever the Brits wants to see. You see, Christian, not God mocking mary worshiping papist. See the difference?
                                [...]
                                What on earth has God's favorite country US got to do with it?
                                [...]
                                Anyway, your attitude is exactly like it was in the Portugal. You just don't respect your betters. [...]
                                YiC, M
                                In one post, the OP fills out everything I had to critize about this post... The undeserved sense of accomplishment (I simply don't believe anyone graduating university can be so culturaly lacking, so self worshiping, i don't even know...), the sense of superiority, the lack of tolerance with others different than himself... You say you're the real christian and other are fakes. I don't really know about that.

Just think about that. That was only my opinion. It was harsh, but there's no hate in what I said, believe me. After all, I believe in Redemption for everyone!
                                A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Working...
                                X