X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enjoy a blessed Eostre everyone!

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
    Camouflage, Cranky remind me to call Sheriff Don, me thinks she is growing pot again. A raid is called for.
    You know, Freehold could tolerate Cassandra just fine if she would stay in her hovel, smoke her funny smelling stuff and not appear in public.

But, now she is out and about again, recruiting young girls to witchcraft and who knows what else. We need to watch her carefully for the slightest viloation of law and the throw her in jail again.

We all have coffee with Sheriff Don every morning at the Freehold cafe. Let's see if we can light a fire under him.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      We all have coffee with Sheriff Don every morning at the Freehold cafe. Let's see if we can light a fire under him.
      That's not a bad idea. Maybe I can be of a little help there?
      An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
        That's not a bad idea. Maybe I can be of a little help there?
        That should do the trick, making a threat against an elected official.
        I see jail time in your future, don't worry Friday night is still cold fire hose shower night. On the bight side the Jail is serving left over bologna sammiches for dinner.

Comment

That should do the trick, making a threat against an elected official.
          I see jail time in your future, don't worry Friday night is still cold fire hose shower night. On the bight side the Jail is serving left over bologna sammiches for dinner.
          Me making a threat? I only offer mr. Mould my help in whatever he is planning to do. Are you suggesting that mr. Mould was threatening Ofc. Don?

Jimmy, Jimmy. Why don't you just open your heart and mind for the whisperings of the Mother Goddess? You can still join us in our Ostara ritual; here is a description of it. We still need someone to play Hades.

An excerpt from the ritual:

Reader:
          Winter is for bedding down.
          We watch the days grow shorter,
          and feel the chill that heralds the first snow.
          All:
          Let there be joy in the cold and the dying.
          The seeds of new life are borne on the winter wind.

• Hades: (to Persephone)
            I, the lord of all below
            Have watched, enraptured, as you go
            About the fields, you twirl and shine
            Persephone, you will be mine
            My chariot awaits, my love
            To take us from the world above
            Now put an end to childish play
            I claim you for my bride today

Reader:
          We feel January in every joint.
          We insulate, and isolate
          and strain to believe that the darkest days are behind us.
          All:

• Persephone: (to Hades) Hades does me great offense
            To play upon my innocence
            Though you may call me Bride-to-be
            I'll not go with you willingly
            By force you take me to your lair
            Do not presume to keep me there
            My mother, Goddess of the grain
            Will see me safely home again

Reader:Almost any effort seems too much, and grief comes easily.
          How quickly we forget that rest is necessary;
          that only in stillness is our motion defined.
          All:
          We do this every year. Isn't it something for you? I think you would make a really great Hades!
          An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
            Me making a threat? I only offer mr. Mould my help in whatever he is planning to do. Are you suggesting that mr. Mould was threatening Ofc. Don?

Jimmy, Jimmy. Why don't you just open your heart and mind for the whisperings of the Mother Goddess? You can still join us in our Ostara ritual; here is a description of it. We still need someone to play Hades.

An excerpt from the ritual:

We do this every year. Isn't it something for you? I think you would make a really great Hades!
            Whore! Why don't you repent? These people have a right to call you a hellbound witch slut-because you ARE. Even if you were a Cathlik, it'd be better than your Satanist religion. THERE IS NO GODDESS.
            sigpic"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia Chipman View Post
              Whore! Why don't you repent? These people have a right to call you a hellbound witch slut-because you ARE. Even if you were a Cathlik, it'd be better than your Satanist religion. THERE IS NO GODDESS.
              The fact that this nonexistent "goddess" is so deaf as to need reminding year in year out that this or that season is approaching - according to the neopagans it has been so for thousands of years (it hasn't: neopaganism was only cooked up a century or so ago) - ought to suggest to any self-deluded Bacchante that there is no such entity, and that the ravings of her hallucinating mænads are the false ecstacy of harlots immersed in some outrageous horror, consumed by lust & the piquant peristalsis of depravities learned in whoredom, the gross debauch of devils and their dances lewd convulsions in the grinding maw of Hell.

Comment

Members of LBC--I've been wracking by brain to think of a young Freehold bachelor that would be just right for our friend, Cassandra. If you have ideas, please pass them along. Perhaps this coming Easter Sunday will be a day when she finds both Jesus and the man of her dreams.

I do know a young Christian man, Fred Johnson. He works for the City of Freehold, is making payments on a new pickup truck and lives with his mother. If no one else comes up with a better suggestion, I might try to arrange for them to meet.
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I heard a rumor that Cassie and some of her little witchy pals (like Fallen Angel) are virgins.

This reminds me of a wee bit of Scripture: Judges 21:10-24

Virgins, festival with dancing, springtime, and unmarried menfolk.

What do you think, Mayor?
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Members of LBC--I've been wracking by brain to think of a young Freehold bachelor that would be just right for our friend, Cassandra. If you have ideas, please pass them along. Perhaps this coming Easter Sunday will be a day when she finds both Jesus and the man of her dreams.

I do know a young Christian man, Fred Johnson. He works for the City of Freehold, is making payments on a new pickup truck and lives with his mother. If no one else comes up with a better suggestion, I might try to arrange for them to meet.
                    I don't want to speak out of turn, Mr. Hold. Please delete the post if my comments are inappropriate in any way.

I thought Mr. Harry might be able to bring her along, especially with his youth ministry - but I cannot tell if he is already married.

But he might be a bit young for Cassandra..

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                      I don't want to speak out of turn, Mr. Hold. Please delete the post if my comments are inappropriate in any way.

I thought Mr. Harry might be able to bring her along, especially with his youth ministry - but I cannot tell if he is already married.

But he might be a bit young for Cassandra..

Mitza-- That's a wonderful idea! Mr. Harry seems perfect for Cassandra. I don't know either if he is married.

Perhaps we will find out and then determine if we can get something going. Cassandra is so fortunate to have all of us working to help make her life better.

Comment

Mr Mayor, with all due respect. Why oh Why would you even wish that upon a Christian Man? She is a known dope smoker, feminazi, lesbo, slut and race mixer. I have no proof but she also has a large number of small farm animals, and I have heard rumors to the effect that she likes to treat them in special ways.
                        Just last week she made the statement that she would like to burn Sheriff Don Richards on a stake. I think its a hippie ritual of some sort, but I am not sure. I do how ever think a warrant for her arrest should be issued. YIC James

Comment

Mr Mayor, with all due respect. Why oh Why would you even wish that upon a Christian Man? She is a known dope smoker, feminazi, lesbo, slut and race mixer. I have no proof but she also has a large number of small farm animals, and I have heard rumors to the effect that she likes to treat them in special ways.
                          Just last week she made the statement that she would like to burn Sheriff Don Richards on a stake. I think its a hippie ritual of some sort, but I am not sure. I do how ever think a warrant for her arrest should be issued. YIC James
                          I do agree with Mr. Dewitt. She should be arrested.

However as a young and deluded thing, perhaps some clemency might be afforded her. Witches should be executed, as The Bible so clearly tells us - but there is a precedent:

I Samuel 28
                          Then said Saul vnto his seruants, Seeke me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may goe to her, and enquire of her. And his seruant said to him, Beholde, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.
                          8 And Saul disguised himselfe, and put on other raiment, and hee went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night, and he said, I pray thee diuine vnto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him vp whom I shall name vnto thee.
                          9 And the woman saide vnto him, Beholde, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how hee hath cut off those that haue familiar spirits, and the wyzards out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?
                          10 And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord liueth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.

©1611

Although Saul himself was headed straight for the loony bin, and although his behaviour in contacting the witch of Endor was not well regarded by God, the witch herself was not killed in this historical account and was permitted to wait upon her lord and master - King Saul - preparing him food and so on.

God has not brought her here for no reason.

I wonder whether Cassie has a father (or other guardian) who might be contacted once she is in the cells, for a marriage to be contracted? I'm not putting that forward as a suggestion, but as a question. The Magdalene, Mary, was occupied by 7 devils, yet went on to provide a loving ministry in Jesus' service Luke 8:2 once delivered from her harlotry and filth, just as Jesus will deliver "Cassandra" once she turns to Him John 6:37 and Mr. Harry might just be the one to turn her.

I Samuel 28
                          And the woman came vnto Saul, and saw that he was sore troubled, and sayd vnto him, Behold, thine handmayd hath obeyed thy voice, and I haue put my life in my hand, and haue hearkened vnto thy words which thou spakest vnto me:
                          22 Now therefore, I pray thee, hearken thou also vnto the voyce of thine handmaid, & let me set a morsel of bread before thee; & eat, that thou mayest haue strength, when thou goest on thy way.
                          23 But hee refused, and said, I will not eate. But his seruants together with the woman compelled him, and he hearkened vnto their voyce: so he arose from the earth, & sate vpon the bed.
                          24 And the woman had a fat calfe in the house, and she hasted, and killed it, and tooke flower and kneaded it, and did bake vnleauened bread thereof.
                          25 And she brought it before Saul, and before his seruants, and they did eate: then they arose vp, and went away that night.

©1611

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                            I do agree with Mr. Dewitt. She should be arrested.
                            I am wondering if Cassandra is open to giving up witchcraft in exchange for the Christian husband we are in the process of finding for her.

I mean, I don't want to put pressure on her, but it seem like if we are doing her this big favor, she might consider making a little change in her life as a gesture of appreciation.

Comment

I am wondering if Cassandra is open to giving up witchcraft in exchange for the Christian husband we are in the process of finding for her.

I mean, I don't want to put pressure on her, but it seem like if we are doing her this big favor, she might consider making a little change in her life as a gesture of appreciation.
                              Even if she isn't, Mayor Holdmann, her Christian husband will surely "correct" the witchy ways out of her in short order!
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

This is what I love about True Christianity, no empty rituals to non-existent spirits, or demons disguised as them, no unclean behaviour disguised as some sort of twisted 'holiness', just good, God-Fearing people serving the LORD and saving souls.

Comment

Working...
                                X