X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by enclave2k7 View Post
    But, I have read the King James Version Bible.
    Then I imagine you must be familiar with this verse, which explains why unsaved scum like you have no hope of understanding the Holy Word of God.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

But, I have read the King James Version Bible.
      The Book of Common Prayer (1662), Collects. 2nd Sunday in Advent is instructive; Blessed Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life.

So get on with this bit; read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest and note the possible afterlife benefits! Praise!
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

More Proof that God is real! Let's see even silly asshat-athiests try ta dispute THIS one!

Juan Pastrano, of Prairie Lea, Texas, said he was cooking his mother breakfast on Sunday when he looked close and saw what looks like the face of Jesus etched in his frying pan.

Comment

Yeah, I once got a message in my cereal... it said "oooooooooooooooooo". It was cheerios.
          Doesn't mean a thing. A silly "picture" in a frying pan? Please. If you look hard enough I am sure you could find a picture of any silly god in any instrument/medium you wish to strain your eyes to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Then I imagine you must be familiar with this verse, which explains why unsaved scum like you have no hope of understanding the Holy Word of God.
            While I can appreciate you telling me that I am unsaved, the fact you refer to me as scum is amusing to me. Doesn't the responsibility of judgment fall upon your God and not you?

Besides, is this how you would speak to someone you have forgiven for his sins?

From your own signature:
            But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. Mark 11:26

Comment

While I can appreciate you telling me that I am unsaved, the fact you refer to me as scum is amusing to me. Doesn't the responsibility of judgment fall upon your God and not you?
              No, Jesus commands us to judge unsaved scum like you.

Leviticus 19:15
              In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
              Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
              But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
              For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
              Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Besides, is this how you would speak to someone you have forgiven for his sins?
              You cannot be forgiven unless you repent and ask Jesus to forgive you. Unless and until you take that first step, Jesus wants us to avoid scum like you as if you had the plague.

We are commanded to hate those that hate God.

Psalm 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
              20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
              21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
              22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
              From your own signature:
              But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. Mark 11:26
              See above. You have to ASK for forgiveness and sincerely REPENT before God will give you the time of day.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

The person who made that video is obviously a troll. He doesn't believe anything in it, and made it just to get an uprise out of people. You can practically hear the sarcasm in his voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramatic_Emo_ View Post
                  The person who made that video is obviously a troll. He doesn't believe anything in it, and made it just to get an uprise out of people. You can practically hear the sarcasm in his voice.
                  Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, troll.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

This is no proof, it is just an opinion.

While you believe without knowing, scientists are based on facts and mathematics.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas Ivanschitz View Post
                      This is no proof, it is just an opinion.

While you believe without knowing, scientists are based on facts and mathematics.
                      "Facts" always change. 200 years ago it was a "fact" that Man couldn't fly. Now it's a "fact" that we can.

God never changes.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Exactly. But you never know if he exists in the first place.

Comment

Andy, denying the existence of God is not unbelief but an exercise in self-deception. You may know things, but you cannot account for anything you know. Arguing against God's existence would be on par with arguing against the existence of air, breathing it all the while. You use the universal, immaterial, unchanging laws of logic, mathematics, science, and absolute morality in order to come to rational decisions, but you cannot account for them. These laws are not the only way God has revealed himself to you, but they are sufficient to show the irrationality of your thinking, and expose your guilt for denying Him.

There is a reason that you deny the existence of God and it has nothing to do with proof. I can show this to you. Do you think that you can continue to deny God because surely somewhere, sometime, a philosopher or scientist will come up with an explanation for universal, immaterial, unchanging laws apart from God?' Did you ever try to come up with an alternate explanation on your own?

Hoping that an alternate explanation for universal, immaterial, unchanging laws can someday be found apart from God, is a blind leap of faith, or wishful thinking. Isn't it interesting that this is exactly what professed unbelievers accuse Christians of?

Please examine the real reason why you are running from God. It is my prayer that God will open your eyes and change your heart so that you may be saved from your sin, embraced by His ferocious love, and that you will tithe robustly immediately using the Paypal button at the bottom of this page.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I never said i don't believe God exists. I said that trere is no proof, because this is what this thread says. Faith is not proof, it is just something some have while others don't.

Even if scientists find out how the universe was created, they will have only found how God created it.

God has nothing to do with science. God does it all, scientists only try to explain how He does.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas Ivanschitz View Post
                              I never said i don't believe God exists. I said that trere is no proof, because this is what this thread says. Faith is not proof, it is just something some have while others don't.

Even if scientists find out how the universe was created, they will have only found how God created it.

God has nothing to do with science. God does it all, scientists only try to explain how He does.
                              If you believed in God then you would say so, proudly and unequivocably. If you believed in God, then proofs wouldn't concern you. If you believed in God, then you would renounce satan and stop being a greek joo.

We've all heard about the things you don't believe in. Why don't you tell us what you DO believe.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

So, all scientists are non believers?

Comment

Working...
                                X