X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I avoid crying when my husband disciplines me?

Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
    How exactly did you manage to eat regularly before you and Thump hooked up?
    Servants.

I am supplied with a never-ending supply of them by Brother Worthington. Usually they're around 14 and from some indonesian cesspool. They never talk back and take beatings quite well, as a servant should.

Exodus 21:20-21
    And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Ephesians 6:5
    Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.

Colossians 3:22
    Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God.

1 Timothy 6:1
    Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.

Titus 2:9-10
    Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

1 Peter 2:18
    Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

I especially like that whole "fear and trembling" thing.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Servants.

I am supplied with a never-ending supply of them by Brother Worthington. Usually they're around 14 and from some indonesian cesspool. They never talk back and take beatings quite well, as a servant should.

Exodus 21:20-21
      And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Ephesians 6:5
      Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.

Colossians 3:22
      Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God.

1 Timothy 6:1
      Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.

Titus 2:9-10
      Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

1 Peter 2:18
      Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

I especially like that whole "fear and trembling" thing.

You are disgusting.
      Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

You are disgusting.
        Well thank you for expressing your heathen "love". Very "tolerant" of you.

Not.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well thank you for expressing your heathen "love". Very "tolerant" of you.

Not.

There is nothing tolerable about slavery.
          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

There is nothing tolerable about slavery.
            Take it up with God, you hateful sack of sin.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

... you hateful sack of sin.

Coming from the likes of you, I'll take that as a sign that I'm doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Joo View Post
                That or get a boyfriend like me, who'd eat it anyways and not really care that it was burnt, since you went to the trouble to actually make me food in the first place.
                You're very sweet. Wish there were more men like you in the world. My boyfriend would most likely pretend to eat it, but throw it out, thinking he was witty.

You boyfriend sounds like a damned queer to me.
                Its a woman's job to cook a Man's steak exactly the way he likes it. It isn't rocket science. If a woman gets away with burning steaks, then what's next? Burning BRAS, that's what!
                My boyfriend in 100% Straight, thank you very much. I've never cooked for him, and I want to go to cooking school, so I don't screw up... My mom thinks it's a waste of money, so that won't be happening soon. Oh well.
                *burns a bra* I love the smell of burnt bra in the morning, don't you? Now... Get me that soda you promised me, please?
                Last edited by Miss Hikari; 06-21-2007, 03:26 PM.

Comment

My wife Delores and I have an equal partnership. I provide our financial needs, and she keeps her damn mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
                    My wife Delores and I have an equal partnership. I provide our financial needs, and she keeps her damn mouth shut.

If you consider that truly equal, then you shouldn't mind trading places - let her make money, and you keep your damn mouth shut.

Comment

My mum makes the money in our family, ever since my dad had heart problems he can't really work or do...well much of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Joo View Post
                        My mum makes the money in our family, ever since my dad had heart problems he can't really work or do...well much of anything.
                        What did he do to get God angry? I assure you he will not be recovering anytime soon if he is making your mother work, contrary to the plan that God has set up for your family. The woman is to raise the children, not to perform any outside work that might support the family.
                        Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

If you consider that truly equal, then you shouldn't mind trading places - let her make money, and you keep your damn mouth shut.
                          I suppose you want him to give birth as well? Actually, knowing you, you'd probably prefer if he had an abortion instead...
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
                            What did he do to get God angry? I assure you he will not be recovering anytime soon if he is making your mother work, contrary to the plan that God has set up for your family. The woman is to raise the children, not to perform any outside work that might support the family.
                            He's not making her do anything, she chooses to work.

Comment

I think people are wasting their time to help Sister Mary Marie Maria Mariah Carey. Based on how she talks about "discipline", I think she likes it and probably burns her husband's toast on purpose. LOL!
                              Seriously though, this setup disgusts me because men and women are equals and should be equals in a relationship, but I don't know if this would lead to murder. I was spanked growing up, but my dad never broke my skin, let alone a bone. If all this is is spankings, then it's more kinky than dangerous. But if he ever punches or kicks her, she should get away from him immediately. I can't believe people put up with this stuff over a fairytale. If Jeebus told them to carry lightsabers and call upon the force, we'd be surrounded by Jabbas everywhere.
                              Space, and green chicks, the final frontier. These are the voyages of an atheist captain. His five year mission - To explore strange new women, to seek out new chicks and new chick hangouts. To boldly go where no man has gone before.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                                I suppose you want him to give birth as well?

Nah, men don't have the strength for it.

Actually, knowing you, you'd probably prefer if he had an abortion instead...
                                Any child (especially a daughter) facing a future with TC's as parents would probably prefer not to be born.

Comment

Working...
                                X