Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

WebbugT is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-21-2010, 09:51 PM

First of all, I'm disgusted...

You people are not normal. I feel very sorry for the kid. Not because of him. But because of YOU!
I'd be surprised if the kidd din't turn out twisted in some weird sense because of fanatics like you! and yes, this so called 'smiley' on this so called forum applies to you! The people that created it!

I'm 17, I play games, go to school, believe in God and am a generally good person... And my favourite game IS tf2. You didn't even see enough of it to make your so called acusations...

Gay? I love this doctor... It's just a phrase, does he ever kiss or have intercourse with the doctor? NO HE DOESN'T, it's your twisted mind that does that...

The secpnd image with the soldier and demoman. They're friends, just that. If you had some common curtesy to go and look a bit more of the comic you'd see that...

Now, on a non game related note.

People like you make all other believers look bad! You're homofobic, racist and even fanatic! You're no better than the himself...

Now leave the poor kid alone and let him play his game!