Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hi i am Yang
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged chink

yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
All of those questions have been answered already. Stop wasting our bandwidth boy.
Where I havent seen them . Point them out to me . directly no bull. stay here and reply. so me the scripture of leaving my nigress future wive.

Quote:
have you brought her a ring yet
I wish so badly i did. I work fixing computers. After a couple of months work I will. I love her so much. Do you have a wife?

This space is not for posting hatespeech, ADMIN
(#22)
Old

yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.yingtang is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 05:43 AM

Quote:
"Jesus does not hate anyone." We hear that lie so often, it sickens me.

It's just not true. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).

Please read the WHOLE Bible before it's too late.

Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this:

In the Old Testament, it says that God hates "all workers of iniquity" (Ps 5:5).

In the New Testament, what does Jesus say that he is going to do to these workers of iniquity? Is he going to love them? Is he going to be their pal, and tell them that it's ok to be themselves? Let's see...

I pray that you have found this enlightening.
I missed this post please dont think i am ignoring this. I agree the god of the old testament hates sinners. The god of the new testament hates sin but lovers sinners. He gave his son for them. Is this wrong? But yet this dosn't explain racism or why i should leave my beautiful woman. Scripture please?

I like the timeout up to 600s. And I am sorry you consider me a vain repeater. I didn't see this thread. But I havent seen something from the bible tell me to leave my black girlfriend. Have you?

(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash

Dpn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dpn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dpn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dpn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
"
Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this
As long as we are on the topic OT let me bring up a point that will make alot of the backing of your arguement quite useless.

There is no mention of Hell in the Old Testament.....none at all,closest mention to it is straying from the path of god.

In fact Hell was not created until a couple hundred years ago when a playwriter made a play about the 7 deadly sins,in which he described them with images depicting violence and fires and brimstone on stage (Hell),after the plays great success and popularity (even though it was a satire if i remember correctly), Hell was put into the bible (NT) to gather more members of the church and scare those who join from leaving.

So,if all that is correct,which it is historically accurate, then there is no punishment for marriage to a black woman,or for that matter, anything.
(#24)
Old

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpn840 View Post
As long as we are on the topic OT let me bring up a point that will make alot of the backing of your arguement quite useless.

There is no mention of Hell in the Old Testament.....none at all,closest mention to it is straying from the path of god.

In fact Hell was not created until a couple hundred years ago when a playwriter made a play about the 7 deadly sins,in which he described them with images depicting violence and fires and brimstone on stage (Hell),after the plays great success and popularity (even though it was a satire if i remember correctly), Hell was put into the bible (NT) to gather more members of the church and scare those who join from leaving.

So,if all that is correct,which it is historically accurate, then there is no punishment for marriage to a black woman,or for that matter, anything.
I have the book Dauntes inferno. I can not verify this but i will say i have heard no scripture justifying blatant racism and leaving a black woman from you all witch you claim to have. I am not directly afraid of punishment for not leaving her. Curious as to why i should leave her. Though to be honest I wont leave her. But i know you have no scripture to justify it anyway. Your senior theologian gave false scripture in the beginning. I busted that out. Try again please? this is fun.

(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash

Dpn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dpn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dpn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dpn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:08 AM

Btw Yang, do you have AIM?
(#26)
Old
Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay Parking Lot Tither Real American™ Caution - Poster is Crazy One Year/1000 posts

Mad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Dpn840 proven wrong. Sorry, bud.

2 Samuel 22:6 - The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Deut. 32:22 - For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Job 11:8 - It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?

Job 26:6 - Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
Psalm 9:17 - The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 16:10 - For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psalm 18:5 - The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Psalm 55:15 - Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Psalm 86:13 - For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Psalm 116:3 - The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Psalm 139:8 - If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Proverbs 5:5 - Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Proverbs 7:27- Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Proverbs 9:18 - But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs 15:11 - Hell and destruction are before the Lord: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Proverbs 15:24 - The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Proverbs 23:14 - Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Proverbs 27:20 - Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Isaiah 5:14 - Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 14:9 - Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Isaiah 28:15 - Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:18 - And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Ezekiel 31:15-17 - Thus saith the Lord God; in the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him. 16I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth. 17They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

Ezekiel 32:21 - The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.

Ezekiel 32:27 - And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

Amos 9:2 - Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

Jonah 2:2 - And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Habakkuk 2:5 - Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:

SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

Hosea 9:7
The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.
(#27)
Old

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Btw Yang, do you have AIM?
yang925goes and i also have a 1 post per 10 minute ban setup making it harder and harder to hit back. New Account if need to.

Instresting overview of there beliefs:
what got me started:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/beliefs.html

Amazing Hatefull article. Calls 14 year daughter a whore throws her by hair in to basement:
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/2008/.../twilight.html

Racism at its finest:
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/2009/...nswineflu.html

Take your pick that hate women to:
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0500/femsoul.html

This is not a church . I thought it was a joke . they are serous. there is no logic here. i have fun rebuking them all day. its funny. but if you want to hear anything about a god dont start hear. Im somewhat like you i dont know what to believe but i have been to a church and this isnt it.

(#28)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:30 AM

Quote:

Care to provide any intelligent evidence to support your post? I'm sure you can't, so let me respond:

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And where can Matthew be located? In some of the oldest complete NT manuscipts found so far: Codex Sinaiticus (4th Century) and Codex Alexandrinus (5th Century) http://www.csntm.org/Manuscripts.aspx.

Not only did Jesus speak of Hell in Matthew, Hell was also referred to in a couple of obscure books well over two hundred years ago: Divine Comedy (14th Century) and Paradise Lost (17th Century).

Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
(#29)
Old

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:35 AM

I think he means that there was originally no reference to hell in the old testament. Pointless to argue that here because its un provable . I concede that point. But still demand scripture that says i should leave my black girlfriend. you seem to be good at using a search the bible tool for word's like hell and 'death' try racism and black girls see what results you get. Im so busy posting back here i havent posted back on the other yet. but lets put this on digg. stumble upon. lets draw them some attension. see how many believers they get. this a cult that uses the name baptists and jesus to gain followers. Yet they preach racism and hate through twisting the scriptures. Were is that scripture about that black girl thing??

Dont ignore me all of you. Next Divine comedy = Dauntes Inferno. Its a joke written by daunte completly made up.

(#30)
Old
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay Parking Lot Tither Real American™ Caution - Poster is Crazy One Year/1000 posts

Mad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingtang View Post
I think he means that there was originally no reference to hell in the old testament. Pointless to argue that here because its un provable.......Dont ignore me all of you. Next Divine comedy = Dauntes Inferno. Its a joke written by daunte completly made up.
Do you not read?I POSTED DOZENS OF REFERENCES TO HELL IN THE OLD TESTAMENT! It doesn't get any clearer than that.

DANTE, DANTE, DANTE! Also, CompletEly. Stop ignoring me and stop ignoring proper spelling of the English language. It makes your already worthless arguments even more worthless.

SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bois Ward View Post
Care to provide any intelligent evidence to support your post? I'm sure you can't, so let me respond:

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And where can Matthew be located? In some of the oldest complete NT manuscipts found so far: Codex Sinaiticus (4th Century) and Codex Alexandrinus (5th Century) http://www.csntm.org/Manuscripts.aspx.

Not only did Jesus speak of Hell in Matthew, Hell was also referred to in a couple of obscure books well over two hundred years ago: Divine Comedy (14th Century) and Paradise Lost (17th Century).
Whether you like it or not,the bible is subject to interpretation,its not a stretch to say that the statement "thou fool,shall be in danger of hell fire" is scorn from the council
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP Helmholtz View Post
Dpn840 proven wrong. Sorry, bud.

2 Samuel 22:6 - The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Deut. 32:22 - For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Job 11:8 - It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?

Job 26:6 - Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
Psalm 9:17 - The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 16:10 - For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psalm 18:5 - The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Psalm 55:15 - Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Psalm 86:13 - For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Psalm 116:3 - The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Psalm 139:8 - If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Proverbs 5:5 - Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Proverbs 7:27- Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Proverbs 9:18 - But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs 15:11 - Hell and destruction are before the Lord: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Proverbs 15:24 - The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Proverbs 23:14 - Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Proverbs 27:20 - Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Isaiah 5:14 - Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 14:9 - Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Isaiah 28:15 - Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:18 - And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Ezekiel 31:15-17 - Thus saith the Lord God; in the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him. 16I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth. 17They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

Ezekiel 32:21 - The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.

Ezekiel 32:27 - And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

Amos 9:2 - Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

Jonah 2:2 - And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Habakkuk 2:5 - Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
Ever heard of a Revision? It happens alot,especially in religion.
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bois Ward View Post

AH yes the Divine Comedy,that was the play i was referencing, it was a satire(making fun of religion and was also FICTION)which supports INTELLEGENT EVIDENCE to my posts. Right after that they started revising OT with hell and putting Hell in NT.
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 08:11 AM

Here is another quick spoute of knowledge,this again,is regarding the color of peoples skin. If you want to quote your southern bible with references to white being better then everyone else and such,then take a quick moment and think about Jesus...Do you have a picture of what he looks like in your head? Good,now,what color skin does he have? Is it white? If you answer yes then your are wrong, given where he is from,it is 100% impossible to have been white. What you see in paintings of Jesus is what is known as artist depictions,from mortal men,who by the way, NEVER SAW JESUS....EVER. The earliest paintings of Jesus happen way after his death,around 300 A.D.
(#35)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Ever heard of a Revision? It happens alot,especially in religion.
How is it a REVISION? The OT was written centuries before Christ! Please show me where the OT quotes I gave you were revised, then I will concede you are right.

(#36)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Here is another quick spoute of knowledge,this again,is regarding the color of peoples skin. If you want to quote your southern bible with references to white being better then everyone else and such,then take a quick moment and think about Jesus...Do you have a picture of what he looks like in your head? Good,now,what color skin does he have? Is it white? If you answer yes then your are wrong, given where he is from,it is 100% impossible to have been white. What you see in paintings of Jesus is what is known as artist depictions,from mortal men,who by the way, NEVER SAW JESUS....EVER. The earliest paintings of Jesus happen way after his death,around 300 A.D.
Jesus is a white guy. I have seen his face myself when he visited me in 1974, therefore I have my own eyes to attest to this. HAVE YOU SEEN JESUS? No, you haven't. Therefore you don't know his race. Are you trying to tell me my own eyes lied to me? That it was an optical illusion? That Astronaut Jesus was in reality a Zulu African but appeared to me as a Nordic White Person?

And besides, go to Israel. What do you see there? WHITE PEOPLE. So why do you not think Jesus was white?

Why are you being racist?

(#37)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpn View Post
You are being very insulting and hateful boy. I suggest you adopt a more respectful tone if you want to enjoy the privilege of posting on our Christian forum.

There is no such thing as "your southern bible." We follow the one True Word of God, the King James 1611 Authorized Version. All others are false. For more information on how to tell false Bib;es from the True one, take a look at THIS.

As for the complexion of our Lord and Savior, isn't it obvious that is as blonde-haired and blue-eyed as I am? His father is God after all. What have you got against White people anyway? Why don't you look around other threads and see if your questions have already been answered.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#38)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.Don the Baptist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpn View Post
There is no mention of Hell in the Old Testament
Proverbs 1.26 shows a close equivalent. Actually, the word hell did not exist during OT times, after all English has only been in existence since about 1607 (God sent it specifically for the KJV bible to be written). Proverbs 1.26 shows the loving mercy of God towards miserable sinners like yourself:

Proverbs 1.26 - I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh.

See that? "Laugh at your calamity". That is what God will do, why should we extend less of a courtesy to you?

Isaiah 36.12 - But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
(#39)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 12:48 PM

Hell in the Old Testament.

Next.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#40)
Old

Default Re: Hi i am Yang - 05-21-2009, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Dont care about hell
Where is scripture that says dont marry black women?