Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Reusable Shopping Bags: Environmentally Responsible, or Sinful Idolatry?
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reusable Shopping Bags: Environmentally Responsible, or Sinful Idolatry? - 03-10-2013, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Stop right there, seniorita. Barack HUSSEIN Obama already IS a dictator! Aren't you paying attention?

A dictator who is in the white house because the country elect him, I think this is the first time I hear that ¬¬
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Reusable Shopping Bags: Environmentally Responsible, or Sinful Idolatry? - 03-10-2013, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel View Post
A dictator who is in the white house because the country elect him, I think this is the first time I hear that ¬¬
Hello TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel. I do not think that Obama was elected legally and I do not think he was reelected legally. They talk about this on Fox News all the time you should watch it.

They have pretty girls who tell you the news.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Reusable Shopping Bags: Environmentally Responsible, or Sinful Idolatry? - 03-10-2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel View Post
. Remeber that a great power brings a great responsability
Now you are quoting Spider-man? Are you seriously going to equate a funny book featuring Satan's favorite superhero to the Bible?
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reusable Shopping Bags: Environmentally Responsible, or Sinful Idolatry? - 03-10-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Holbeck View Post
Hello TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel. I do not think that Obama was elected legally and I do not think he was reelected legally. They talk about this on Fox News all the time you should watch it.

They have pretty girls who tell you the news.

Thank you.

Rusty
Why I think you wouldn't be saying the same thing if Obama were a white man? ¬¬