X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Want Your Property Back, Talk Like a White Man

Some good news came along today. A Denver windstorm blew a Mexican man's family trampoline into a neighbor's yard. When the Mexican went to retrieve it the neighbor said he did not speak like a white man and could not have it.

This makes perfect sense. Why should the neighbor have to put up with hearing God's language, American, spoken with an odd accent? None of us should put us with this.

A Colorado man has allegedly refused to return a trampoline belonging to a Hispanic Christian man and his multi-racial family after it was blown into his yard by a windstorm because his neighbor did ...

Neighbor Refuses to Return Christian Hispanic Man's Trampoline Because He Didn't Speak Like a 'White Person'
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: If You Want Your Property Back, Talk Like a White Man

I think messicans who own trampolines are just practicing to jump over Donald Trump's gloriously beautiful wall one day. This makes it easy for them to commute back and forth and bring others with them. If we start seeing "abandoned" trampolines along the border, we will know I am correct.

Mayor Hold, once again I thank you for keeping us informed of important items like this. In this day of messican overthrowal of decent American government attempts, we must be vigilantes. (That is messican for "watchful"

BrotherLarry
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
      I think messicans who own trampolines are just practicing to jump over Donald Trump's gloriously beautiful wall one day. This makes it easy for them to commute back and forth and bring others with them. If we start seeing "abandoned" trampolines along the border, we will know I am correct.

Mayor Hold, once again I thank you for keeping us informed of important items like this. In this day of messican overthrowal of decent American government attempts, we must be vigilantes. (That is messican for "watchful"

BrotherLarry
      I never thought about using the trampoline to leap over the President Trump's wall. It is just what Mexicans will think of, over the wall or under the wall. I could see them using human cannons and landing their illegals in a pile of leaves.

To keep America white will take a huge effort but we can do it.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        I never thought about using the trampoline to leap over the President Trump's wall. It is just what Mexicans will think of, over the wall or under the wall. I could see them using human cannons and landing their illegals in a pile of leaves.

To keep America white will take a huge effort but we can do it.
        Come to think of it, perhaps we ought to consider registering leaf blowers.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Whenever I leave my home and go outside my community walls, there are messicans everywhere begging for money and standing outside stores...I'm sure they will try to steal from the stores. I pray for the good store owners. Of course though, this happens in California, since we can't stand our ground because of the liberals. It reminds me of Ephesians 6:14-17 "Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"
          "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
            Whenever I leave my home and go outside my community walls, there are messicans everywhere begging for money and standing outside stores...
            You should move to an area where races are neatly segregated. Michigan comes to mind - when you are in a proper part of the state, you can go weeks or even months without seeing anyone who's not white!
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
            X