X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Brother Hutchins

Have a Happy Birthday, Brother in Christ,

Your gentle conduct and the exemplary discipline that you show towards your now absent woman have been and continue to be a valuable tool for everyone who is striving to enter Heaven with Jesus. Jesus must be utterly pleased with you!

Job 36:10
    He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return from iniquity.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Hutchins

Have a happiest birthday, Brother James!

I hope this simple, modest cake reminds you of the missing (and dearly missed) Mrs. James Hutchins:

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

A manly power bear hug to you, brother.

Jesus knows you are an example to us all.

Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Very kind of all of you.

I've been sitting at the dining room table all evening and no one has brought me my steak, potato and peas. Nor have I seen a cake. When I make my evening bed check, some one is not going to be happy. Typical of my wife, Mrs. Hutchins to mess up something when it is not all about her.

Well, another year, another year closer to spending my birthday at Gods dining table, where there is always a Porterhouse waiting, prepared just right.

I trust I'll see all the LBC men at the Club this weekend. I hope we do not have another one of those damn SJW protests of people wanting to 'feel good' again. I could barely get to the valet last time. I still think the old marque needs to come down,. it attracts the wrong kind of people.
        Attached Files
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
        X