X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New poll: U.S.A. still tops list of best places to live in world

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    Everybody knows that America is the best, if for no other reason than the fact that we can bomb every other country to the point that it would become a garbage heap. . . while we remain the fairest of the lands.

Contently Yours,

Handmaiden
    Amen, Sister Handy! And it's only going to get better...
    God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
    Revelation 12:9
    Job 39:9

Comment

Re: New poll: U.S.A. still tops list of best places to live in world

How could there be any question as to whether or not America is the greatest country on earth. Why just last week I was at my ranch in Texas when this suspicious fellow who looked a lot like a terrorist approached asking for directions. And where do you think he was wanting to go?

"Pardon me, senor, but wheech way eees it to de Canada?" was not what he asked.

"Pardon me, senor, but wheech way eees it to de welfare office? Senor Obama an' senorita Cleentun, dey promise me a meeleon dollar an' a hause an' a Deemocratic fiesta registration card." was what he asked right before I shot him under the Stand Your Ground laws of the blessed state of Texas as he was an illegal immigrant who was trespassing on private property and would almost certainly have tried to rape my daughters were I so unfortunate as to have any.
      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Working...
      X