X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why Women Need Spanking!

He sounds like a really terrific loving and caring guy. You need to appreciate him more.
    Thanks for the advice, but actually I was talking about an ex-boyfriend. We're not together anymore. He's married to someone else now. We both met different people.

Comment

Originally posted by God loves bikers 2 View Post
      Thanks for the advice, but actually I was talking about an ex-boyfriend. We're not together anymore. He's married to someone else now. We both met different people.
      Of course. He dumped you. I cannot say anyone here is surprised to discover that. Was it the weight or the incessatant nagging?
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I bet you like me being spanked untill bleeding and in front of you beloved children because I am a worm. I take so much pleasure in being spanked by you because it's for that you can punish me for being a lowly queerboy who deserved a beating from a baptist woman. I'll pay you even.

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        God is sovereign. Do you know what that means? It means He is in control of all things, even the trajectory of an automobile on a dark night after the driver has passed out. Should someone get hit, it was simply because this was their time, as decided by the LORD. Don't worry about your man, dear, worry about God. By that I mean, stop nagging your man and start praying to the LORD to please Him through pleasing your husband.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lvsitanus View Post
          I bet you like me being spanked untill bleeding and in front of you beloved children because I am a worm. I take so much pleasure in being spanked by you because it's for that you can punish me for being a lowly queerboy who deserved a beating from a baptist woman. I'll pay you even.
          Take your perversions elsewhere, taco-chomper.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lvsitanus View Post
            Um, ew?
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              Um, ew?
              I was thinking the same thing, Sister!

Er, the "ew" part, not the "I'll pay you" part . . .

Not that you aren't a handsome woman and all, of course . . .

But of course I would never have such thoughts about . . .

I'm going to go pray now.
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

A man once hit me. If anyone thinks that I'm going to be "obedient" to anyone then they are kidding themselves. I left him and called the authorities where he was charged for battery.

There's nothing Godly or good about hitting anyone. Religious or not.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  It is not your place to ever tell a man what to do. Instead, you should have bail cash and a juicy steak as well as a cool beverage waiting for him when he gets home. You should not meddle in a mans life. He has to deal with the complexities of life, things you simply would never understand.
                  He did not want to admit he had a problem because he was sparing your feelings. He sounds like a really terrific loving and caring guy. You need to appreciate him more.
                  You realize women can comprehend just as much as men, correct? They said Women didn't have the intelligence to read or do math in the old days. Here I am reading your posts and replying with accurate grammar. I also manage my own finances and I live independently.

I have a boyfriend and I love him dearly. However, if he decided to become a violent drunken loser then I would leave him promptly. I'm a human being with as much rights as you and I feel no reason to "serve" anyone but myself. I'd let him screw up his own life but I won't let him screw up mine. I won't be waiting for him to come home with a big juicy steak. Instead he'd come home to a locked door and some luggage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufflebutt View Post
                    ...They said Women didn't have the intelligence to read or do math in the old days...
                    I'm guessing that your reading skills can do with some brushing up still, as you apparently don't realize that you're in a Baptist Church's webforum. Here, the King James Bible is the standard of proof, and no one gives a rat's ass about your personal opinion.

So why not go to the introduction forum, tell us what church you go to, what your favourite Bible verse is, and how you came to find Jesus.

Or piss off.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                      I'm guessing that your reading skills can do with some brushing up still, as you apparently don't realize that you're in a Baptist Church's webforum. Here, the King James Bible is the standard of proof, and no one gives a rat's ass about your personal opinion.

So why not go to the introduction forum, tell us what church you go to, what your favourite Bible verse is, and how you came to find Jesus.

Or piss off.
                      My reading skills are just fine. Just because I chose not to read your bible doesn't speak anything about my comprehension of your ignorance. Now how about you actually defend your point instead of resorting to such dumb insults?

Comment

You realize women can comprehend just as much as men, correct? They said Women didn't have the intelligence to read or do math in the old days. Here I am reading your posts and replying with accurate grammar. I also manage my own finances and I live independently.

I have a boyfriend and I love him dearly. However, if he decided to become a violent drunken loser then I would leave him promptly. I'm a human being with as much rights as you and I feel no reason to "serve" anyone but myself. I'd let him screw up his own life but I won't let him screw up mine. I won't be waiting for him to come home with a big juicy steak. Instead he'd come home to a locked door and some luggage.
                        Sweetie, this is the men's only forum. Why don't you go make your boyfriend that you fornicate with outside of marriage a sandwich or maybe that big juicy steak you spoke of? Tell him Pastor says so.

Also, bring him the paddle and lay over his knee and let him discipline you for all the things you have done wrong. I suspect it would be good for your near hysterical uppityness.
                        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

My reading skills are just fine. Just because I chose not to read your bible doesn't speak anything about my comprehension of your ignorance. Now how about you actually defend your point instead of resorting to such dumb insults?
                          Well, then, how about more demonstration of your ignorance?

1) If you don't read the Bible, you don't know what it says. In that case, how can you attack it? You'd just be raging against what you THINK it says. Prejudice and ignorance are not defensible positions.

2) It's not my Bible, genius. I'm atheist. Do you see the little "awards" beside my name? Hover your mouse over them.

3) It's not my point, it's OP's, and he has Biblical support for it. If you have Biblical support for an opposing view, please bring it. Otherwise, shut up. As I mentioned before, this is a Baptist church webforum, and the King James Bible is THE standard of proof here. Non-biblically supported opinions get no respect here.

No insults in my previous post (as you can see). Just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                            Well, then, how about more demonstration of your ignorance?

1) If you don't read the Bible, you don't know what it says. In that case, how can you attack it? You'd just be raging against what you THINK it says. Prejudice and ignorance are not defensible positions.

2) It's not my Bible, genius. I'm atheist. Do you see the little "awards" beside my name? Hover your mouse over them.

3) It's not my point, it's OP's, and he has Biblical support for it. If you have Biblical support for an opposing view, please bring it. Otherwise, shut up. As I mentioned before, this is a Baptist church webforum, and the King James Bible is THE standard of proof here. Non-biblically supported opinions get no respect here.

No insults in my previous post (as you can see). Just the truth.
                            I was baptized as Catholic and most of my family is Christian. I've read bits and pieces, but I've never been compelled to believe any of it. And this is why. You seem to think it's okay to hit and control the life of another human being? That's not okay in the slightest. I don't care if you have a dick and I have a cooter. I'm human just like you and I have the same capacity for feeling, emotion, decision, and intellect.
                            Who cares if the bible "supports" the beating of women? The bible is a 2,000 year old relic from a time when people didn't even take regular baths. None of it's way of life has any value in this age. None.

I'm aware that this is a Bapist forum. I joined it because I wanted to share how much I think your "views" are retarded and have no basis in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                              Sweetie, this is the men's only forum. Why don't you go make your boyfriend that you fornicate with outside of marriage a sandwich or maybe that big juicy steak you spoke of? Tell him Pastor says so.

Also, bring him the paddle and lay over his knee and let him discipline you for all the things you have done wrong. I suspect it would be good for your near hysterical uppityness.
                              My boyfriend would never lay a finger on me even if I greatly wanted him to. That's what I love about him. He respects me as a person and I respect him back. And also, can you please stop making assumptions about my sex life? I prefer to keep my private life private. And it's rather distasteful and disgusting for you to even bring it up out of no where. You guys are no more "saved" than I am. The way you people use such grimy language is sickening.

Comment

I'm aware that this is a Bapist forum. I joined it because I wanted to share how much I think your "views" are retarded and have no basis in reality.
                                I am trying to remember the last time I got so offended with a forum I went out of my way to register an account there and scold them for going about their daily business.

Does this make you feel intelligent?

I am sympathetic to the fact that Catholicism has given you a nasty taste of Christianity. The Catholic church, with all its absurdities and corruption, would ruin anyone's opinion of Christianity. But we are True Christians, and we follow the Bible precisely and consistently. Everything we believe is backed up by Holy Scripture.

The purpose of this forum is to spread the Good News and Glorify GOD. We are not here to appease you unless you are interested in getting saved.
                                sigpic
                                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Working...
                                X