Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page So called 'scientific discoveries', God told us about in the bible.
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#1)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
Forum Member

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 2011 Witch Hunt Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hands Off

Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default So called 'scientific discoveries', God told us about in the bible. - 05-15-2012, 02:05 PM

Brothers and Sister, I am no way in the habit of scouring the Holy KJV Bible looking for predictions or fulfilled prophecies, although I use it as a pillar of strength when I require assistance to refrain from the devil’s buttermilk. I take to my prayer closet and find solitude within it’s covers. On one particularly difficult night, I was in my closet thinking of Redeemed Papist, specifically his discussions on Pi so I decided to use up a few hours researching the exact Godly teachings of science. I was so overcome with curiosity and wonderment on the subject of Pi, I decided to look for other scientific truths.

Brothers and Sisters, I’m unsure if any of my findings were ever discussed previously and I apologise in advance for reinventing the wheel (so to speak), in my excitement I felt I had to share these findings with you. God knew each and every single scientific discovery, God tells us his exact instruction on how we should indoctrinate ourselves into his thinking and how we have a duty to instruct others. In The KJV bible God tells us in black and white, exactly how we should conduct ourselves with regards to science and that these sciences are a gift from him and should not be second guessed or debased in any way. Let me give you a few of the brilliant discoveries I have made in the bible and let the God mockers read and tell me that they’re better than God!

Television, God told Daniel that he would invent T.V; Daniel 12:4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased’ This I believe is a direct reference to television. The knowledge gained from T.V has now surpassed that from books.

The water cycle, many scientist will tell you they discovered the properties of hydrology and meteorology but in-fact God invented it and told us in the bible of its properties; specifically Ecclesiastes 1:7All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again’.

Gravity, supposedly discovered when an apple hit some God mocker on the head, little did he know satan was throwing them at him, however we are told in the bible that God is our ‘gravity’ he holds us all in place. Job 26:7 refers, 'He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing'.

Size of the cosmos, so called scientist will tell us the firmament is Billions of miles long. But God is quite precise on it’s size. Job 11:8-9It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know? The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea’. Furthermore, God tells us not to try and understand the size of heaven if scientists persist he will smite them, Jeremiah 31:37 is clear on this, ‘Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.

I’ll finish with one more, which I believe is a prediction yet to be fulfilled, the end of the world by nuclear devastation, by which time the rapture will have occurred. So True Christians have nothing to fear. Even God knew that mad satan worshipping scientists will try to get one up on him but God will destroy them with the very things they have built to try and destroy him with. 2 Peter 3:10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up’.

I haven’t included the flatness of the Earth and proof of the garden of Eden and the Great Flood as these have already been well documented, but I thought I’d share my enlightenment with you all, even though you probably already know all of it. These are just a few of the many wonders I pondered in my closet, please feel free to share your own.

YIC

Liam

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(#2)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: So called 'scientific disLeviticus 17:11 For the life of tcoveries', God told us about in the bible. - 05-15-2012, 05:11 PM

Oh I like this thread idea! As you may know, I homeschool my many children. We use the KJV Holy Bible exclusively for science (and history, and language arts, and geography, and penmanship, and civics/government). We come across these pearls of knowledge often and we just marvel at the LORD'S miraculous testimony of reality. Back when the authors were nothing more than scroungy, dusty, ignorant, peasant shepherds, the LORD inspired them with the knowledge of the world that would only be discovered as "fact" centuries later!

For example, it wasn't until the 17th century that people discovered light can be parted into component colors. Job, unable to process such facts as simple algebra, was nevertheless divinely inspired to mention just such a thing:

By what way is the light parted? which scattereth the east wind upon the earth.
Job 38:24

It wasn't until the 19th century that man discovered blood is necessary for life, and yet Our LORD inspired a record of such knowledge millenia ago, in an era ignorant of such knowledge as the mechanics of reproduction:

For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar, to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood, that maketh an atonement for the soul.
Leviticus 17:11

It wasn't until the 20th century that man discovered matter is made up of invisible particles. The LORD in His infinite wisdom, inspired the Apostle Paul, a man ignorant of such knowledge that would suggest to him the value of washing his hands with soap after defecating, to mention this very fact anyway:

For the inuisible things of him from the Creation of the world, are clearely seene, being vnderstood by the things that are made, euen his eternall Power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse
Romans 1:20

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.