X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
    It almost sounds as if you are proud of that.
    Of course I am, dear. Americans are the golden standard of perfectly sized people; all others are either malnourished midgets or overgrown freaks (like the Dutch).
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Sister Basilissa, we do seem to have gone badly off-topic here (I blame that Duct Girl person) but that article points out an interesting fact:

There are also wide variations within every country, and it's difficult to compare a large heterogeneous country such as the United States with small homogeneous countries such as the Netherlands, they say.
      It is no surprise that the United States, being a hetero country, is much larger than the Nether-lands (that name always makes me giggle ), which is a homer country. I mean, it only stands to reason that homers cannot bear Soldiers for Christ and therefore must rely on immigration to increase their population. And few people want to go there.

The article goes on to say:

The effect of immigration can last generations.
      In the case of height, this is especially true if most of your immigrants come from the lanky Mooslim tribes of Kenya.

Those of them who have (thankfully) failed to gain entry to the United States - and I am glad that the US has finally cracked down on them coming into the country, taking good American jobs (such as that of President ) - tend to head for Holland with its unrivaled dyke-leaping contests.

1 Samuel 16:7 tells us all we need to know about The Lord's opinion of the oversized Nether-landers.

YiC
      AW
      2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Sister, I have always heard that there are a lot of dykes in Holland, though I don't favor that kind of nasty talk myself. I guess from the pictures of the dyke jumping contest we can conclude that these perverts call each other dyke in the same way Negroes call each other nigger.

If Holland is going to be an entirely homosexual country, they will have to import a lot of new people.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Why would god hate any masterrace European country? We settled on this land long before you Americans.
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
          abominable works, there is none that doeth good

Comment

Originally posted by nathankelly View Post
            Why would god hate any masterrace European country? We settled on this land long before you Americans.
            God hates the eurotrash because they are race traitors, gypsies and queers!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Paris also always stink pipe, surely that plague is a punishment from God, as he did with the Egyptians

Comment

If God loved France why is He burning their so-called churches? Obviously, the blazing abomination is Catlick.

A huge fire has destroyed part of the 19th Century basilica of Saint-Donatien in the French city of Nantes.

The blaze broke out on Monday after morning Mass, with worshippers evacuated from the building, Rev Benoit Bertrand told local media
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                  If God loved France why is He burning their so-called churches? Obviously, the blazing abomination is Catlick.

All churches in France look like notre damne. No doubt there is a retard sitting in the clocktower in every one of them. But hey at least disney made millions of that.
                  -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                  -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                  -Holocaust Jokes
                  -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                  -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                  -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                  -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                  -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

God has His reasons, I have mine. God is right, as usual.
                    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

And once again Our Beloved Lord smites the Froggy Catholic Church for its heresy. This time, Notre Dame (the one in Paris, not the university in Indiana) is ablaze!

Events like this always remind me of Matthew 16:2-3.
                      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Glory indeed!

Jesus is in control!
                        But our God is in the heavens:
                        he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
                        Psalm 115:3
                        \0/
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

One thing about this event is interesting, Sister. It turns out that Mr-Bean-lookalike French president, Monsieur Macaroon, was supposed to be making some sort of broadcast on national TV to le (or la - who cares?) peuple this evening, but canceled it because of the fire. Now, except in the case of President Trump, pretty much all TV broadcasts by politicians are a very bad thing and the people of France must be feeling themselves truly blessed.

(One of my middle set of twins, either Zeke or Daniel, just said "Hey mom, guess what? Red sky at night, Paris is alight. Red Sky at morning, must be still burning." Okay, the rhyme isn't perfect but it was a pretty good effort for a 4-year-old.)
                          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                            (One of my middle set of twins, either Zeke or Daniel, just said "Hey mom, guess what? Red sky at night, Paris is alight. Red Sky at morning, must be still burning." Okay, the rhyme isn't perfect but it was a pretty good effort for a 4-year-old.)
                            Your boys are precious. Either one of them.
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

There is not one reasonable person who will not have thought "They called it "Notre Dame" which means "Our Dame" and refers to Mary! What did they think would happen to a church built to worship Mary rather than God?"

The warning that God gave by setting fire to an very similarly designed church went unheeded.

The pope and his minions think they are immune from God's Wrath - They are not!

Le:26:30: And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
                              Eze:6:8: Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.
                              Eze:6:9: And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.
                              Eze:6:10: And they shall know that I am the LORD, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.
                              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

And those hellbound Cathyolicks can pray and say "Hail Mary" until the cows come home, and they can clutch their prayer beads all they want, but there is no way this woman's prayer will be answered. The chickens have come home to roost!

Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                                X