X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fact: Only flaming homos use Mac.

Originally posted by Bryan Tamariki View Post
    Humans are not born gay, the sin of homersexuality is a deathstyle choice.
    You are right, I stand corrected.
    2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Comment

Originally posted by Gothzilla View Post
      You are right, I stand corrected.
      There may be hope for you yet!

Stop looking like some DNA experiment gone wrong between Robert Smith and Siouxie Sioux, and repent!

Let your black make-up be washed away by the Blood of the Lamb!
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

I am glad you brought this up Brother Jones. I have been doing Scientheistic research on this topic lately as well. Here is are a few of my conclusions.

We all know that the apple is the 'forbidden fruit' that Satan temps Eve with in Genesis.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Genesis 3:1-6

Eve takes a bite out the apple and commits Original Sin. The Apple logo of course has a bite taken out of it, suggesting that they creators of Apple endorse sinning. So there is a satanic connection there as well.

And a 'fruit' is another term for a filthy sodomite of course. No accident there either I am afraid.

I do not believe it was an accident that a couple of Jewish geeks decided to name their computer company after the gayest and most satanic fruit on earth.

The rainbow coloration is of course the capper. I would certainly never use a gay, satanic computer created by Jews.

And as soon as another company makes a better MP3 player, I will get rid of my iPod. I tried a Zune for listening to hymns, but the screen is flippy and with all the install problems, I just went back to my old first gen 10gig iPod. I am sure the Lord will forgive this minor transgression.
        Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Focus View Post
          Another little fact. PC/Window OS's run much better on Mac computers. Mac's also have less virus' and are more user friendly.
          That's another piece of evidence against them, then:
          James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

We are not supposed to be friends with the world in general, let alone degenerates like Mac users. Therefore, if the Mac was a Godly machine, it would be actively unfriendly to its perverted users. And that claim that Macs have less viruses is obviously tosh. Have you ever heard of someone getting chlamydia or the GRIDS from a PC? I didn't think so.
          Just like Christians use the symbol of a cross. Same thing good sir
          It's not "just like" it, though. They're perverted abominations against God who enjoy being roughly penetrated from behind by depraved men from Europe, we're not. That's hardly the "same thing", now is it?
          Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
          And what's with all the French names. "Exposé"? Ugh.
          Using a French word is bad enough, but using a French word for displaying your genitals (usually to innocent Christian schoolchildren) is simply inexcusable. I am sickened to my very core.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
            I will get rid of my iPod.
            As you well know Professor, our iGod is just around the corner!

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
            Using a French word is bad enough, but using a French word for displaying your genitals (usually to innocent Christian schoolchildren) is simply inexcusable. I am sickened to my very core.
            Indeed Brother. I had to barf when I first heard about this. In fact, I still have to b... SORRY WILL CONTINUE LATER!
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

According to what I could gather, Macs are gay because of the rainbow symbol. Using your same standards and logic

This picture of Noah is gay. Since you don't judge the inside of the machine, I will not judge what Noah did. Noah must be gay using YOUR logic.

Comment

According to what I could gather, Macs are gay because of the rainbow symbol. Using your same standards and logic

This picture of Noah is gay. Since you don't judge the inside of the machine, I will not judge what Noah did. Noah must be gay using YOUR logic.
                I don't remember ever seeing that particular picture in a King James Bible

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

I know, but for the sake of arguing I will use the standards used by everyone. See how much it offended you when I used your own logic only Twisted it? Doesn't that mean we should all think before we post, and do the research before spouting off again something that has nothing to do with God? You can hate on gays all you want, I really don't care about that since your all free to do so. Hehe but when you attack a computer system based on colors, I get a bit antsy! Facts are facts all

Comment

*unsaved trash spouting gay propaganda deleted*

that has nothing to do with God? You can hate on gays all you want, I really don't care about that since your all free to do so. Hehe but when you attack a computer system based on colors, I get a bit antsy! Facts are facts all
                    Based on your post, I'm beginning to believe that this is more than you a gay deathstyle choice. I fear it's a massive cult.
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

As a lesbian, I am not ashamed to say I use a Mac. Indeed, many people in the gay community do use Macs, but for a variety of reasons. Many gays and lesbians are creative professionals and the artistic/video/graphics software on Macs are far superior to Windows. Also, Apple represents the "hip", out-of-the-box thinking which gay people like me appreciate.

The fact remains: Gay people have better taste than straight people! Of course we would prefer a superior computer over an inferior one. That's simple logic.
                      sigpic

Professor Emerita of African-American Studies at UC Berkeley

Comment

According to one of my Christ Killer sources,

A little known troubleshooting tool mentioned in Mac Tidbits is using the blood of christian babies to resolve certain "Sad Mac" hardware issues.

I'm not making this up, people! That's really what it said to me.
                        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I know, but for the sake of arguing I will use the standards used by everyone. See how much it offended you when I used your own logic only Twisted it? Doesn't that mean we should all think before we post, and do the research before spouting off again something that has nothing to do with God? You can hate on gays all you want, I really don't care about that since your all free to do so. Hehe but when you attack a computer system based on colors, I get a bit antsy! Facts are facts all
                          So it's okay to hate gays, but not your operating system?
                          Well bless my soul. What is wrong with thee? You're twitchin' like man with epilepsy. Who do you think would have such bad luck? In the name of Jesus, now get up and walk! Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!

All Shook Up For The Lord.

Comment

Do you know which is gayer, apple or Dell?
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              Apple, because he is a fruit?

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                                I think the answer is clear.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X