X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?

Originally posted by NamelessX View Post
    This sentence leads me to believe that the girl didn't want to marry you in the first place. And that the only reason she "accepts" it now is because she has no choice or doesn't want to get punished. And even if she for some reason wants it, she's only 14. At this age she shouldn't make a big decision like this, and other people shouldn't make it for her. I mean, would it be okay if a boy of 12 married an older woman who's 50 just because he accepts it or wants to? (Though this could actually be normal in your religion, I guess)

And again, does she even really really reaaaally love you, and you her? Personally, I don't see how I or someone else could get married if they don't.
    Friend, no female in her right mind wants to get married.
    Once married, she is obliged to spread her tender thighs and acceept her husbands Seed of Life(r). God puts great pressure on her to generate sons, keep a clean house, clean laundry and dinner on the table. A productive wife can bear four sons every three years and in a Godly home, that could mean over 59 sons. That means she has to expose her putrid female parts at least 117 times. I cannot think of anything more foul.
    As a man, I can handle it because I have the Power of Jesus coursing through my veins. I also carry mouthwash.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

And again, does she even really really reaaaally love you, and you her? Personally, I don't see how I or someone else could get married if they don't.
      Friend, where in the Holy Bible do you read marriage must contain romantic love?
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

This sentence leads me to believe that the girl didn't want to marry you in the first place. And that the only reason she "accepts" it now is because she has no choice or doesn't want to get punished. And even if she for some reason wants it, she's only 14. At this age she shouldn't make a big decision like this, and other people shouldn't make it for her. I mean, would it be okay if a boy of 12 married an older woman who's 50 just because he accepts it or wants to? (Though this could actually be normal in your religion, I guess)

So let me get this straight. Some unsaved dope I've never met doesn't approve of me getting married?

Well . . .

that changes . . .

uhm . . .

let me think about this for a second . . .

NOTHING!!!

If God didn't want me to marry a fourteen year old girl, He'd send me a sign or whatever. And if I don't see some sort of sign by noon on Saturday, I'll be working on getting myself a son by 7:00pm Saturday night!
        sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Even simpler Brother Portway, if God did not want 14 (12 yo in these parts) to be married, he would not of made them fertile.
          In the Hutchins house, as soon as a girl starts menstrating, she better also be engaged. I cannot tolerate knowing every month little Babies for Jesus(r) are going laid for waste in heaps of bloddy rags. The only thing the rags are good for is attacking bear and witches for hunting.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post

Not that I care what you think, but how do YOU know that Naomi isn't on board with this marriage? Not that it really matters, but after having a good cry she's ready to accept me as her husband and master of the house..
            A-HA!! so you admit that she doesnt want this to go through! so this is a forced marriage against her will!!! well captain A.ss hole if you truly love her you will set her free! she should not be home schooled! she should go to a public school where she can make friends and love somebody she actually WANTS to be with! that poor girl. You state that you love her but SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU BACK SHE DOESNT WANT YOU! A GIRL SHOULD BE HAPPY! i hate to see a young girl with out a smile on her pretty little face. all women are beautiful INSIDE AND OUT! THEY ARE TENDER LOVING CREATURES THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED!! SO LET HER CHOOSE SOMEBODY HER OWN AGE TO MARRY!!! this wedding of yours will not go on! in the name of all that is good in this world NAOMI WILL BE FREED FROM YOUR SATANIST GRIP!

Comment

Originally posted by Vocaltoad View Post
              all women are beautiful INSIDE AND OUT!
              God hates liars

Comment

A-HA!! so you admit that she doesnt want this to go through! so this is a forced marriage against her will!!! well captain A.ss hole if you truly love her you will set her free! she should not be home schooled! she should go to a public school where she can make friends and love somebody she actually WANTS to be with! that poor girl. You state that you love her but SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU BACK SHE DOESNT WANT YOU! A GIRL SHOULD BE HAPPY! i hate to see a young girl with out a smile on her pretty little face. all women are beautiful INSIDE AND OUT! THEY ARE TENDER LOVING CREATURES THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED!! SO LET HER CHOOSE SOMEBODY HER OWN AGE TO MARRY!!! this wedding of yours will not go on! in the name of all that is good in this world NAOMI WILL BE FREED FROM YOUR SATANIST GRIP!
                Are you seriously suggesting that women should make their own decisions against the will of their husbands or fathers?

Have you ever actually read the Bible?
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Who said anything about love? Friend, I hardly know the girl. I'm sure the Lord will help me grow to have feelings for her, but love? Not yet.

Please show me the scripture that says a man must love a woman to marry her.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine Moore View Post
                    God hates liars

Maybe her spleen is pretty.
                    sigpic

Comment

how shallow. apperances arent everything. i have read the bible. and yes IT DOES HOLD THAT THE LOVE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN IS HOLY!! SO IT IS UN HOLY FOR A WOMAN TO BE FORCED INTO A LIFE TIME COMMITMENT TO SEX WITHOUT LOVE! also you will kill the girl if you have her birth a son before she is 16! are you trying to murder Naomi?!

you people sicken me. all you care about is having a son. you dont give a damn about the girls wellfare, HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THAT??

Comment

you will kill the girl if you have her birth a son before she is 16! are you trying to murder Naomi?!
                        Teenage girls give birth to children every day!
                        This is not abnormal (definitely not in an historical context) and she will likely be just fine.

Are you so selfish so you can't share someone else's happiness?
                        They are getting married! It's party time!

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                        John 8:32

Comment

how shallow. apperances arent everything. i have read the bible. and yes IT DOES HOLD THAT THE LOVE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN IS HOLY!! SO IT IS UN HOLY FOR A WOMAN TO BE FORCED INTO A LIFE TIME COMMITMENT TO SEX WITHOUT LOVE! also you will kill the girl if you have her birth a son before she is 16! are you trying to murder Naomi?!

you people sicken me. all you care about is having a son. you dont give a damn about the girls wellfare, HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THAT??
                          POST THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS A MAN HAS TO LOVE A WOMAN BEFORE HE MARRIES HER!
                          sigpic

Comment

...i have read the bible. and yes IT DOES HOLD THAT THE LOVE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN IS HOLY!! SO IT IS UN HOLY FOR A WOMAN TO BE FORCED INTO A LIFE TIME COMMITMENT TO SEX WITHOUT LOVE!...
                            So why are you having such problems finding Scripture to support your claims?

Comment

Son, we live by one set of rules here in Freehold. And that set of rules is the King James Bible. God set his wishes for how He commands us to live our lives down on paper. If you have issues with how True Christians™ live their lives, you have issues with God.
                              Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                                POST THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS A MAN HAS TO LOVE A WOMAN BEFORE HE MARRIES HER!
                                Don't hold your breath for a reply. I'm still waiting myself:

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                                Friend, where in the Holy Bible do you read marriage must contain romantic love?
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X